Dogunyankan Maridosu

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Anuket

Dogunyankan Maridosu

Post by Anuket »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Doguru Shimara

Nickname:Dogu

Name on Identification:Doguru Shimara

Species: Catgirl

Sub Species/Breed: White Asian Tiger

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Lanky, with toned musculature. Athletic.

Physical Details: (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc)Hair is long, and black, trailing down to her hips. Eyes are a bright, predatory gold, Skin is lightly tanned, while fur is white, and downy soft. She is also very tall, topping off at a lofty Seven foot, Three inches. She Is surprisingly light, however.

Physical Markings:Typical tiger markings, both on skin, and fur. Aparrent scarring over her back, from where a whip bit into her skin.

Physical Drawbacks: Not very bright, at the moment. This can change. Is clearly too large for her own good, and often trips over her own feet at times. May have warped hip-bones, and rotary-cups due to lack of training in Upright walking.

Current Infliction(s): None, save for a speech impediment

Physical Defenses: (If any.) Sharp, iron-like claws, capable of cutting into stone. Teeth, and unusual affinity for Shaolin martial arts.

Appealing Attributes:Devastatingly beautiful. Soft fur, loving and gentle temperament.

Clothing:

Other Items: (Remember slaves cannot have belongings let alone have them on them, they may be made available when rented / purchased.) A Sage's staff. Why she had it, is unknown to the guards. It appears to have a massive ring, where various smaller rings, with bells attached, hang from, at the end of a mahogany pole. There appears to be some tarnishing, where the metal has become stained with what looks like blood. A canvas satchel, that had been tied to her neck, when the guards caught her. Various trinkets are inside, including a statuette of a white tiger, marked with mandarin chinese at the base, if able to be read, would read "Byakko, the white tiger of the west."

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: A mixture of the two, more feral in nature, with some cultured behaviors

Phobias:

Disorders: Amnesia, caused by what appear to be seals around her wrists, ankles, and on her abdomen. She cannot remember anything of her past, before the seals were placed. It is unclear how they came about, or why.

How do they present themselves: Friendly, sweet, wild, rambunctious, tends to have mixed reactions to various people.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Seems to welcome it.

Overall Attitude: Sweet, and playful

Quirks: Has the habit of trying to catch her tail. Loves to chase things, if they're running, or moving quickly.

Hobbies / Interests: Loves Singing, Mainly knows opera, though seems to be stuck with one song. Seems to be interested greatly in learning, and being taught new things.

High or Low Maintenance: Can be independent, but cannot learn on her own. Low to High maintenance, depending on the situation

Diet / Allergies: Has no allergies to speak of. Diet consists mainly of that of a carnivore's, but is known to eat vegetation without fussing.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Has been known to speak mandarin, some common, and feral.

Can they Read / Write: Can read some common, reads mandarin flawlessly. Cannot write.

Can your character produce magic: Has seals on ankles, abdomen, and wrists, that absorb, and disperse magic. Cannot use any, herself.

Talents / Skills: Cooking [not very well] Cleaning clothing, hunting, field dressing, Fighting.

Training: Has been taught to speak some common. It's clear the training is incomplete, as she still cannot understand a good bit of common. Has been trained to cook, clean, and field dress the carcasses of animals she's hunted. There is obviously room for improvement, and she seems eager to learn.

Other

Previous Owners: "Master". No clear documentation of him is offered.

Previous Usage(s): Companionship, some training.

Previous status: Owned

For Rent or to Own: Either or.

Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for suggested prices.)

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I am available often. Usually from 10 am, or 1pm, to 3 or 4 am, Est. [One hour ahead of FST]
What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Training, and lots of it. After this is complete, or at the very least, more workable, Likely as a companion, pet, or Servant.

What are your allowances for your character: No consent, within reason. Please, ask me if you aim to do more than simply scar her.

Long Term/Short Term: Either, preferably long term

General Information

Character Description: > Go 'way. Is Nyan's naptime, no wanna be bothered.~Darling and sweet, playful and spunky. There was nothing bad one could say about this adorable little feline creature. She appeared to be a young woman in her early twenties, with tiger ears, tail, paws and feet. Clothing was humble but sexy, composed of suspenders attatched to short shorts, with a low-cut tubetop, tattered and torn from her rambunctious and active lifestyle. Always seen playing, romping, or even tossing around dustbunnies, it was hard to keep the lovely little critter down. However, her one hangup seemed to be that she could only speak in feline mouthsounds, mixed with very broken english. White hair framed a sweet and round face, while bright, alert yellow eyes observed everything with wild abandon. Warm, cub-like soft fur was white and fluffy in places, while thinner white fur, with black stripes covered others, hinting at the femme's obvious heritage. It seemed, also, that she wore odd bracelets composed of what appeared to be floating metal beads, while a glowing seal partially peeked from beneath the hem of her tubetop. The dingling of a skull-shaped bell, attatched to a ring pierced through her tail, announced her arrival wherever she went, completing the tooth-rottingly sweet ensemble fantastically. [Reincarnation of Byakko, the white tiger of the west.][Asian-tiger Catgirl, white tiger markings]

Images: http://i56.tinypic.com/dggb44.jpg This is not mine, and not entirely accurate. Simply a reference on what kind of catgirl she resembles.

Contact Details:I can be found on "Wimble" "Muttermord" or "Hahaoya"

Notes: This is not my forum account. This is my friend's account. I could not remember the password for my own, so she let me use hers. I'm Gigglepuss, on the forum.