Fairytale - Unowned.

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

binxdamus

Fairytale - Unowned.

Post by binxdamus »

Code:
Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Saoirse Ronan.
Pronunciation: SEER-shuh RO-nuhn.
Nickname: Airy.
Name on Identification: Fairytale.
Species: Felidae.
Sub Species/Breed: Possibly bobcat, with a light mixing of dove and bat.
Ethnicity: Irish.
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Strength of Preference: 80% and waning daily.
Marital Status: Divorced -- Though she'll say she's widowed, as her spouse leaving her for another is too embarrassing.
Family: One younger brother (Trevr Simon). Both parents deceased.

Physical Appearance

Body Type:She's 5'6" and 130lbs. Though, her weight tends to fluctuate anywhere from 20lbs over or under the base weight. She has a slight hour-glass build, with breasts fitting into a double D cup, a significantly smaller waist and large pronounced hips leading to a noticeable behind. While her stomach is flat but she has no real muscle definition; aside from her back, which only bares muscle sculpture due to the fact that it has to hold up her large wings.
Physical Details: Her hair reaches the dimples in the small of her back, is soft and silky due to extreme upkeep and maintains a cranberry color. The bangs are often side-swept to keep them out of her eyes. The style varies day to day, but generally it is left down to display it's brilliance -- she considers it her best asset. Her eyes are unique, in that the pupils are an almost neon pink, though the soft blue of the iris is pretty common. They are almond shaped, but have a very pointed front and back to elude to an exotic background. Lashes are naturally very long, long enough to press against high cheekbones if eyes are closed. Her nose is pink and akin to any common feline shape. Her lips are full but not often covered by any make-up. Her cheeks and the bridge of her nose (all the way up to her forehead) is peppered with the pink of her markings, giving her a freckled look. Her mouth opens like a maw and has sharp teeth throughout, including elongated canines on tops and bottoms. Her teeth are white and her gums are pink. Her skin beneath her fur is the same color as her fur; cream. Her fur is often sleek and close to her skin, though during the winter is thickens to keep in body warmth. Her markings are rosette shaped and litter her body from shoulder, to along her collarbone, across her shoulderblades, down her back, over her buttocks, on the back of her tail, down the outsides of her thighs, around her knees and elbows, down the backs of her calves, around her ankles and on the tops of her feet. Her underbelly fur and the inside of her thighs to her womanly goods and back all the way up her tail to the tip; is white. Her tail is small and in bobcat fashion, a little tufted and full. She has large ears, almost like a serval but more in the shape of a bat, and the fur on them is pure black with white fur on the inside. Her legs are more feral in design and her feet bare no pads like a rabbit's foot. Her claws are retractable, though her hands are more humanesque. So once "claws" are retracted, they appear almost like normal nails, and are often only drawn in self-defense. Lastly her wings are mis-matched. One is feathered and white like a dove, the other is leathery and black like a bat's. Both have an odd spackling of piercings.
Physical Markings: She has no scars of any kind. Whatever punishment she previously received, leaving permanent scars was not among them.
Scent: Naturally smells like wild blossom and pomegranates. Has a distinct and husky amber vanilla scent when she's in heat. Often masks her heat, or natural smell, with the Lucky You brand of perfume.
Make-up or Cosmetic Enhancement: Only wears make-up when asked to by an Owner. Otherwise, none.
Tattoos/Piercings: A few piercings in the bridge of either wing and one at the base of her left ear.
Physical Drawbacks: She's not very strong when it comes to fighting and is easily over-powered. But baser animal instincts kick in if her life is threatened, and she can pack a punch when push comes to shove. Her wings are not used for flight, their odd pairing doesn't allow it. She can't run very fast due to the wings.
Current Infliction(s): In heat -- Day 10 of 21 (three weeks long).
Physical Defenses: Only her claws and teeth, and the hand-like appendage on her right wing as well as using the feathered one as a shield -- the feathers seem pliant, but can become extremely dense when she's defending herself. Both wings can instantly double their size to help in their defense.
Clothing: Often a corset of thin-fabric and a pair of panties, sometimes covered by a near see-through skirt to add modesty. Generally, she wears what is ordered of her. Or doesn't wear, for that matter. All at Owner's expense.
Other Items (if not in a cage): A feathered necklace and a golden wedding band.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: For the most part, she's cultured. Will only -act- feral if forced to and can speak feral.
Phobias: Drowning, heights, spiders and abandonment.
Disorders: Eating disorder. She thinks she's too skinny.
How do they present themselves: From the initial meeting, one might confuse her with a free-person. She generally acts as though not a slave, as her current Owner (NPC) is a recluse who's main purpose is selling her, though he doesn't want to interact with anyone so he will do any transactions through her. This has given her a slightly stuck-up complex, where as she sees herself better than most slaves and will have to be trained out of her.
Feelings towards being owned / rented: She's fine with either, because she's given so many freedoms as is. This will possibly change when a more hands-on Owner gets control of her. As for being rented, she doesn't like it, but she'll put up with it if the renter is doting.
Overall Attitude: Slightly conceited and often extremely flirtatious. She has a "better-than-thou" complex towards most other slaves, unless they exert more dominance, in which case she will submit to them as well. That's not to say she'll let another slave own her (I find that silly!). If they are submissive, even to her, she'll take full advantage -- exerting dominance over them. Personality: Submissive, but can be dominant if asked to be by Master. She's sometimes a snob, or looks down her nose -- not only at other slaves but other free "persons", as well. But, there's a warmth to her, if you catch her on a good day or approach her with the right attitude. She's a stickler for making a first impression, but not everyone is perfect, so she does have her off days. She's a little outspoken, as she's been given so much freedom for so long, it's hard to remember her place. Upon first meeting or speaking to her, unless dominance is asserted from the beginning, one might not be able to guess she's a slave. If an inexperienced Slaver attempted to collar her, they'd be met with resistance, no matter how dominant they tried to be -- she won't accept representing someone not already established with at least a couple slaves. She's not a tester or guinea pig, for someone "playing" the role of a Slaver.
Quirks: Obsessive about her hair. If it's touched, she'll often flinch as if she's been hit. She takes very good care of it.
Hobbies / Interests: Equestrian sports are her hobbies. Polo or steeplechase. Her current interests consist of learning how to dance.
High or Low Maintenance: For the most part low maintenance, except for her hair.
Diet / Allergies: Mostly a fish and fruit diet. She's slightly allergic to nuts; they cause a rash and her tongue to swell, but not death.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: English, Fluent in French (unable to write in it), Irish dialect and slight Feral tongue (unable to write in it).
Can they Read / Write: Yes.
Can your character produce magic: Aside from faster than average (but not instantaneous) healing and the ability to increase her wing size and the dexterity, flexibility of both.. no.
Talents / Skills: Some horseback riding and a little singing.
Training: No real training.

Other

Previous Owners: Marcus Darious (current NPC Owner).
Previous Usage(s): Light housework, wet nurse, sexual favors (no penetration, more in the way of GIVING sexual favors) and general companionship. Only slight financial bookkeeping, dictation abilities as she has very neat cursive writing. She can also read, dabbles in painting/drawing/poetry. Slight training in horseback riding and the equestrian sport of steeplechase/polo.
* Wet nurse defined as: A wet nurse is a woman who is used to breast feed and care for another's child. Wet nurses are used when the mother is unable or chooses not to nurse the child herself. Wet-nursed children may be known as "milk-siblings", and in some cultures the families are linked by a special relationship of milk kinship. Mothers who nurse each other's babies are engaging in a reciprocal act known as cross-nursing or co-nursing.
Previous status: Free-person up until the age of 18.
For Rent or to Own: Rent-to-Own preferred.
Cost: 1 Night Rental: 10G or 1 platinum. Own: 100G or 10 platinum.
Falls into the cost of an "Unbroken, Untrained, Damaged, or Disobedient Slave", simply because she has no real training as a slave other than what she's learned from her Owner, which isn't much since he only bought her to keep him company, take care of his illegitimate children and a little of his finances.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: My times vary throughout the day. I don't work, but I do have small children. I can usually be available whenever I am needed, honestly.
What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Long-term and a male character.. is preferred, but I'll take what I can get! Don't care if the player is male/female, just the Slaver. Erotic role plays, a little drama from jealousy when she sees him/her with someone else. And training, for anything. Right now, I really want someone to train her to be a Gorean slave, but I can find that outside of a slave/Slaver RP. So from my Slaver, I'd like someone who has a set role for her. I'd rather her not be caste as a housekeeper, but I want her to be of more use than just a companion. I'd love for her Slaver to set up training for her to: become a Gorean slave, learn to dance, more equestrian sport training and learning to paint or play an instrument.
What are your allowances for your character: No cutting her hair, no dismemberment and no death. Everything else is fair play. Want to scar her? I won't like it, but I also won't object.
Long Term/Short Term: Long term, PLEASE. Though, I don't mind short term interactions. I'm pretty role play starved.

General Information

Character Description: Drop dead gorgeous, this little heartbreaker packed a punch. Coke-bottle curves were immodestly clothed in garb that left very little to the imagination. Her profession didn't afford her decent attire. Pink champagne rosettes pepper her velveteen pelt and freckle exotic features, though her underbelly was a soft alabaster hue. Exotic eyes were a brilliant baby blue color, with pupils not black, but a mesmerizing shade of pink ice. Shoulders bore mismatched wings (one feather, one leather) and extremely large black ears gave away the bob-tailed feline's mixed heritage. Blunt and outspoken, she had a fiery streak that spoke for itself and lavished her supple lips with a devilish smirk. She'd been through more than her fair share of hardships in her life. Namesake stood as proof that not all fairytales had happy endings.

Contact Details: Furcadia. I don't like messengers. If we become serious friends, I'll give my number for texting to get me on.
Notes: *shrugs* I've used up all mental capabilities writing this..