Templeton - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Elsa
Some ol' Drunk

Templeton - Unowned

Post by Elsa »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Templeton Jayden Dilla

Nickname: None as of yet

Name on Identification: Templeton

Species: Rat

Sub Species/Breed: Norway Rat

Physical  Appearance

Body Type: Slender and Boyish

Physical Details:
Dark hair falls to her shoulders when left free. Though that is rarely the case. While most of it is bound in a bun, a few chin length strands frame her face. Her hair is glossy and well kept, though often messy, like she rolled out of bed and quickly put it up.
Her eyes are a dark mahogany color and surrounded with dark lashes.
Her fur is primary white in color, though a black spot surrounds her right eye. Black spots also decorate her forearms.
Her flesh is pale pink in color and her feet are bare of any fur.
Her ears are riddled with piercings, many silver rings looping through them to the point where they clink ever so softly now and then.

Physical Markings:
A black spot surrounds her right eye, and black spots of varying sizes and shapes decorate her forearms.

Physical Drawbacks:
Addicted to cigarettes.
Current Infliction(s):
Addiction, slightly banged up {bruised with a bloodied lip}.

Physical Defenses:
Dirty fighting, learned from bar fights.

Appealing Attributes:
Musically inclined, has some domestic skills.

Clothing:
Worn leather jacket with cream colored fur as lining and decoration, Bandaged around chest, Coffee-colored pants, cream stockings.

Other Items:
Contrabass, Couple of crumpled cigarette boxes {5 cigarettes total, of varying brands}, 2 lighters: 1 lime green plastic and 1 metal with pinup design

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias:
Astraphobia

Disorders:
None as of yet.

How do they present themselves:
She comes off as lax and rather aloof. 'Just one of the guys' in many cases. She doesn't seem to concerned with pleasing people or bending to their will. She just is there. Though there is aggression and agitation hidden behind her calm facade.

Feelings towards being owned / rented:
Everything is cool man. You want to take me out of this stink pit? Well fuck yea!
Templeton is just fine with being out of the pens as being in.

Overall Attitude:
She's calm and collected, and practically an omen of serenity. She puts on a mask of 'chill'. She's too cool for you, and obviously you should be excited just to talk to her. But beneath that lurks someone who is scared and quick to lash out. She doesn't understand what's going on, nor why she's here. She doesn't even remember what happened before she woke up on the boat in chains.

Quirks:
Two faced, she wears a mask all the time, rarely letting her real personality through.
When nervous digs nails into her palms, often leaving little half-moon cuts in them.

Hobbies / Interests:
She enjoys music, and loves playing her contrabass. Her favorite thing is to take non-classical songs and try to play them on her contrabass. She also enjoys smoking, and it's a terrible habit. She'd a fan of drinking, and swears she can drink all you candyasses under the table.

High or Low Maintenance:
High, just because she needs someone to mold her into something new. She won't survive in the tether as a musical bum.
Diet / Allergies:
Vegetarian.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common

Can they Read / Write: Yes.

Can your character produce magic: No.

Talents / Skills:
Piano, String Bass, Panhandling, Note Taking, Writing Music, Sewing, Knitting, Some Basic Brawling Skills.
Training:
Musical training, and some slight brawling. Everything else she has just kind of picked up and isn't amazingly great at them.

Other

Previous Owners: None.

Previous Usage(s): None.

Previous status: Free/ A drifter.

For Rent or to Own: Rent to Own.

Cost:
1 night's rental – 7 Gold pieces
To Own – 70 Gold Pieces

OOC Info/Notes

Availability:
I'm on sporatically. You can usually find me online under some alt. If you need me or contact me on the TGT forums under Elsa

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay:
I'd like to see Templeton grow as a character. I'd like to see her talk with others and learn a lot.

What are your allowances for your character:
NC save Death and Rape. Though I'd like dismemberment and mutilation to be lightly discussed before. Pointless mutilation and dismemberment isn't cool :C

Long Term/Short Term:
Both please.

General Information

Character Description:
Contrabass slung across the girl's back was even taller than she was; standing at 5'7" she was rather tall for her species. Piebald rat had a certain look to her, a 'Just rolled out of bed' look. Mussed, black hair was pulled into a loose and messy bun atop her head, a few loose strands falling in her face and hiding mahogany eyes. Piercings decorate her white ears, hoops jangling against each other when ever she turns her head. Ex-Boyfriend's jacket hung on her shoulders, smelling of cigarettes, old spice and a faint breath of florals. Bandages crossed flat chest, hiding secrets. Coffee-colored shorts hung low on bony hips, pockets stuffed to burst with lighters, crumpled cash and crushed cigarette boxes. Cream stockings finished off the look, the top marred by a few runs.

http://www.rprepository.com/c/templeton/
On Website.
Contact Details:
Templeton in game.
Elsa on the Forums.

Notes:
N/A for now.