Acaeus - Owned by Asil & rentable

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Acaeus
Some ol' Drunk

Acaeus - Owned by Asil & rentable

Post by Acaeus »

Slave Form

(OWNER)
Asil holds ownership of his papers.

(NAME)
Acaeus Vertis

(NICKNAMES)
Spartan[several]
Boy [several],
Pup[Victoria],
Greek Brother[Asvid],
Brick Wall[Karn]
Grecian [Leofrik]
Gladiator [Mikeayla]
Troublemaker [Mikeyala]
Beast [Chaffen]
Fuckboy [Ambeon]
Boy [Lyubov]
Darling [Mikeayla Renard, Erimear]
Cock Tease[Mikeayla Renard]
Killeen [Gray Hawk]
Ani [Mikeayla Renard]
Son of Sparta [Colas, Nayara]
White Stag [Saffron]

(AGE)
Appears physically as a 26 mature male.

(GENDER)
Male

(SPECIES)
Jagstag. Haha. Jaguar x Red Deer.
Human during Faerie Migration

(SUB SPECIES/BREED)
Jaguar is less so then deer.

(P H Y S I C A L A P P E A R A N C E)

(BODY TYPE)
Body Builder

(PHYSICAL DETAILS)
Muscular
Strong
Tall
"Handsome." Some would also say.

(PHYSICAL MARKINGS)
When in non Faerie form...

Golden Jaguar Spots on entire frame.
Golden Mug Ring just above nose.
Red Lambda marking between shoulder blades
Red Water Hieroglyphics upper arm band.
Red Half upper circle on left ass cheek
Red Semi circle on left shoulder facing.
Cream colored underbelly

otherwise...

[Arena Scars]
Claw mark across his right cheek.[Karn]
Scars have magically disappeared...strange no?[/i]

(PHYSICAL DRAWBACKS)
Perhaps the fact he is human.

(CURRENT INFLICTIONS))
None

(PHYSICAL DEFENSES)
Oil on his skin when permitted to be placed on skin makes it hard to get a good grasp on Acaeus.
Also has a sheathed dual blade staff that seems to gleam with magic.
Armor
Shield
Dual Sabres
Antlers
Claws
Hooves

(APPEALING ATTRIBUTES)
Probably the eye candy build and the hair?
According to a couple of people, his blue eyes too.

(CLOTHING)
[Updating]
Necklace
Gold inlaid ruby collar with Asil engraved and a D ring.

(B E H A V I O R)

(FERAL OR CULTURED)
A little bit of both. Mostly cultured though.

(PHOBIAS)
None

(DISORDERS)
Sadomasochist

(HOW DO THEY PRESENT THEMSELVES)
Mostly calm and collected and willing and ready to serve upon payment of services. Confidently as well, with small flirtations towards women.

(FEELINGS TOWARDS BEING OWNED/RENTED)
Eager to please and serve.

(OVERALL ATTITUDE)
What attitude? There is no expression of emotion on the guys face.

(QUIRKS)
Laughs when hurt, or moans depending on level of pain and attraction.

(HOBBIES / INTERESTS)
Fighting, Music, Women, and Armor/Weapon Making

(HIGH OR LOW MAINTENANCE)
High Maintenance due to his Mistress OCD. Acaeus is clean as crap and always well groomed now.

(DIET / ALLERGIES)
Diet consists of the right amount of meat, vegetables and calcium to encourage a good healthy warrior diet.
No Allergies.

(A B I L I T I E S)

(LANGUAGES SPOKEN)
English
Old English
Ancient Greek
Swahili
Egyptian (Only some.)

CAN THEY READ / WRITE
Yes. In mostly all languages minus Swahili.

(TALENTS / SKILLS)
Skills Learned

Acaeus has been trained by Herrin((Dagger)) in various manners and skills. I was given permission from the player to copy and paste what he had learned from her while under her ownership.

Acaeus is a owned by Asil His slave papers are still held by his brother, Lord Shane Vertis for the moment.

( 1 )ChairThis is where Acaeus is expected to be on all fours, lengthened out and placing hands evenly apart from chest as well as legs to provide a comfortable seat for his Herrin to sit.

( 2 )GreetingAcaeus will greet Handlers of TGT first when he first arrives back from a task, or when he runs into them the first time of the day. This is where he will fall onto his knees and bow lowly at their feet before arising back onto his feet to make eye contact and await his next command from them or wait to be dismissed. Other slaves will be greeted with a handshake, eye contact, and their name provided. Other free persons are given a bow, with eyes tossed to the floor momentarily before meeting theirs as he straightens back up and says their name provided. If Acaeus recognizes a free person as a warrior, he will also typically slam his right handed fist to his chest and then bow and greet them by the name given.

( 3 )Arena training Acaeus has fought since the age of three for his life. But this is different as he has learned from Arena. However at times it is not. Depending on the opponent. Asil is training him and keeping him in tip top shape for it, likely thus Acaeus is to be entering the arena again.

( 4 )IAP 10 position. Get onto all fours, with legs modestly together. Hold your head high and back straight. Arms together, fingers spread.

( 21 )Hookah Preparation Acaeus has learned how to prepare hookah for his renter, and can prepare it correctly.

( 22 )Food and Drink Presentation Acaeus will serve the tray before the renter and fall to one knee, raising tray up. Before serving them the drink or food, Acaeus will make sure the cup is not nicked or chipped by cutting it across his wrist and then present his wrists to prove that it is not nicked. Afterwards, Acaeus will sample said drink in his own cup, and spit it back out, proving it is not poisoned. Food can also be tested but that is upon request of renter. When told to retrieve meals, Acaeus will offer his large skin bag to place coins in, and return change on platter along with food and drink. Acaeus will remain in kneeled position with tray outheld until otherwise told to move to a different position or given another command, serving thusly as a table.

( 25 )Gladiator Stance Squared shoulders, keeping feet shoulder width apart with one arm braced against chest. Chin angled proudly and obstinately up. Eyes downcast/chest height.Credit goes to Loraen, permission from her to place on site

Verbal Commands Known

( 5 )CesiPlace one hand flat, above the other hand. No matter what the slave is doing, or had been commanded to do, the command will make them stop immediately. The slave has
to stay in the position they were in, when the command has been uttered. A nod following the command, indicates that they are allowed to drop/get onto their feet and kneel. Of course, with their gaze averted, unless commanded otherwise.

( 6 )Ribelo Place fists together, with knuckles touching.
A command, where a mock rebellion is permitted. When a slave has been allowed defiance, it is very sweet to bring them back under absolute control. This also offers an emotional and physical outlet for obedient slaves without conflicting with their submissive nature. It is advised to use the command behind closed doors, only. Defeat or "Cesi" ends the rebellion.

( 7 )Tegi Palm flat, with fingers spread.
No matter if the command is used, or a simple blanket, cloak or covering of any sort is thrown over the slaves head, they have to remain silent and motionless until freed from it by the person who used the command or the covering on them.

( 8 )Beleco Index and middle finger of both hands, hooked and touching.
◦ Prepare the hair for combing, by removing accessories. (Hairpins are to be removed carefully by just touching the handle.)
◦ After preparing the hair, remove braids and tangles, then have your fingers testingly sift through the hair for confirmation.
◦ Three different sized combs are used to prepare the hair for brushing it. Start with the biggest, and finish with the smallest.
◦ A perfumed oil has to be applied onto the brush. You can choose for your Dominant, but ask him or her for confirmation.
◦ Separate the hair into several strands, depending on length and volume. Every single one has to be brushed with 30 strokes.
◦ Once all strands have been brushed, clean the tools thoroughly. When finished, put them away from where you took them

( 9 )Chainmaille Crafting Acaeus thanks to Mistress Dagger has learned this skill and is still skilled itSkilled

( 10 )First Aid Acaeus knew this as a spartan boy. He has been trained in first aid and herbal at least, to the point of Roman terrain knowledge. Tether obviously differs and thus Acaeus might not recognize some herbs. But he does know how to stitch wounds, although not a expert at it, he knows at least how to keep wounds safely clean, packed in and how to keep wounds from getting infected. Novice

( 11 )Hunting As a Spartan warrior, Acaeus knows how to hunt for game and bring it back, prepare it for cooking and how to skin good quality skins to make makeshift armor of pelts and fur. He knows how to gut, and carve bones into weapons, even though they make practically useless ones. He can also track, and knows how to hide tracks.Novice

( 12 )Cleaning [Acaeus knew how to clean somewhat. He is not an expert in this as well, but he knows how to keep a area clean and how to clean it properly to a decent standard.Novice

( 13 )Singing Acaeus knows how to project his voice musically. It is not the best sounding voice, however. Apprentice

( 14 )Lyre Playing Acaeus is well versed in knowing how to play a Lyre and knows certain songs by heart. He can also be taught songs by ear and reading now. Skilled

( 16 )Armor Repair and Crafting Thanks to the war, Acaeus has now learned on his own how to repair leather armor as well as chainmaille. Acaeus has also been known to be learning on his own how to make leather armor. It is still a heavily learning skill though.Apprentice

( 17 )Weapon Repair and Crafting Acaeus has learned how to repair weapons, and craft certain parts of it. Making a entire weapon from a ingot however? He has not learned this skill yet.Apprentice

( 18 )Sewing [Acaeus has learned how to sew very basic. And is still quite horrible at this skill really, but he has learned enough not to stab himself repeatedly as he does it.Novice

(18)Literature Acaeus can write in Greek and speak it fluently between common and greek. He is just now learning skill in writing and reading common.Skilled

(19)Acrobactics Acaeus can do a variety of acrobatic tricks such as back flips, and doing insanely incredibly climbs, and other variety of tricks.
Master

( 20 )Stealing Acaeus style of stealing is very...well not gentleman like, but he does know how to dig those hands into purses or steal back a stolen item.Apprentice

( 23 )Dancing Acaeus has learned these styles.
Sword Dancing
Belly Dancing
Waltz
Strip Tease
Fire Poi
Apprentice

(TRAINING)
Kazeem - Assassin Training
Erimear Vryce- Fire Poi Dancing/ Strip Tease Training
Asil - Smithing as a whole. Gladiator Training.
Lord Benaiah - Gladiator Training

Other

(OTHER ITEMS)
Items are presented to rentors in a box, if refusal upon letting him wear anything, then it will simply be tucked back into rest of Tether slaves belongings.
Acaeus has received item [tribal charms] 1,
Seashell necklace - Angel
Leather Wrap; White Chiton with blue trimming; Journal; Black Linen Trousers; Two curved blades; Stag steel brooch - Myrine
Harem style pants and top. - Unicus
Harem Outfit - Erimear
Dual Elemental Bladed weapon WITH spiked cover for hands. Crafted by Asil and Acaeus. It is a magical weapon with dangerous poison. Element is water.

Styles of Fighting Known
Helot - Skilled (Greek Spear and Shield.)
Samnite - Apprentice (Greek Short Sword and Shield.)
Dimachaerus - Novice (Currently Training)

Previous Owners: Alcina, Leofrik, Dagger, Shane Vertis

Previous Usage(s): Fighting/Sewing/Sex

Previous status:Daggers' Slave

For Rent or to Own: 16 gold per rental session.

Cost: Owned by Mistress Asil

Styles of Fighting Known
Hoplomachus - Skilled (Greek Spear and Shield.)
Samnite - Apprentice (Greek Short Sword and Shield.)
Dimachaerus - Novice (Currently Training)

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Working, College, Homework. Any questions? I thought not. Mostly available day for sure is Sunday.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: NA

What are your allowances for your character: Consent for Death Needed. If only because this character has now gathered a bunch of art. I don't want my money to go to waste.

Long Term/Short Term: Long term preferred, short term too.

General Information

Character Description:Olive kissed skin was thin and stretched with the incalculable size of his muscle mass, sheen with oil being lightly applied. Male was of average height. Shoulder length hair was decorated in light oil as well, brandishing braids randomly placed throughout, often tucked behind his ear. Those bright blue eyes held a glimmer of warmth, but most of it was a icy cold neutral stare. A necklace with strange symbol graced his neck. Silk pants adorned hips, covering private area. Leather sandals adorned feet, protecting sensitive area from being hurt.

Contact Details: Skype - Shadsu

Notes: RP Please? ^-^
Last edited by Acaeus on Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:30 pm, edited 74 times in total.
Give them nothing...but take from them, everything!

Founder Of The Golden Hammer
Dagger
Handler

Re: Acaeus - Owned

Post by Dagger »

A note, bearing the handlers insignia was added to the slave's papers.
Slave has volunteered to be one of the seven combatants in the "Cock-in-a-Sock Contest".
Showed humor, as well as being able to contain his nervousness, during his performance.
Acaeus
Some ol' Drunk

Re: Acaeus - Rent Only

Post by Acaeus »

Slave is no longer able to be purchased for ownership, but is rentable.

NightmareSiren
New Patron

Post by NightmareSiren »

A worn note with neat, but sharp writing is added to the stack of papers.
It was a pleasure having you by my side that evening, you served me well. I highly recommend this slave for renting purposes as intended, you will not be disappointed and be treated with the utmost respect. The drink is on me by the way, and oh, do well to keep that attitude with me. I would get bored otherwise.

-Leth
Unicus
New Patron

Post by Unicus »

Unicus' handwriting first came nice and neat:
Acaeus is a very fast learner and becoming quite adept at the Art of the Seven Sighs and dancing. I will always recommend him and even his calming personality. Just to be around him is a wonderful experience
Karkadann's handwriting came second:
Learning to fight with two blades is coming a long very well. I will have to agree with my vessel, his presence is calming and his personality is great. I am proud to call him 'brother'.
Acaeus
Some ol' Drunk

Post by Acaeus »

Acaeus has been purchased by Lord Shane and freed. Papers are still in Shanes' hands, but the slave is to be treated as a free person.

Update: There are rumors that Acaeus is bearing a collar again. Perhaps Shane has decided to enslave his brother under his service once more? Owned money is the main rumor that is going around as to why.

Acaeus
Some ol' Drunk

Re: Acaeus - Owned by Asil & rentable

Post by Acaeus »

Owner

Rental Agreement
1. If slave misbehaves on rental, place back in pens and assure slave has the note to give to Asil of his failure to please you.
2. DO not harm him. Period.
3. If intent is to harm slave, I have given him permission to do self defense on a last resort basis.
4. If Acaeus doesn't want to serve you, then he shall not be forced to. He is mine, he serves me mainly. Not you. I have chosen to be gracious and let him serve others when he is not near me. Don't make me regret it.

Rental Prices
1. One simple service, depending on Acaeus judgement is either free, or costs very little, from 5 silver to one copper.
2. Weapon and armor service or repairing will be charged upon each hour it is worked on. 1 Image per hour unless it is a unique uncommon piece. Price will vary.
3. Slave is still allowed his unique insignia on pieces he makes.
4.Sex, Entertainment, Companionship rentals are costly as well know. Acaeus will be going at 15 Image for each day rented for any of these.
5. Each hour of entertainment will cost 2 Image. Lyre, Dancing. The male is quite talented in a variety of entertainment. Take a gander at his slave papers.
6. Arena renting, no matter how long or short it is, will cost 10 gold per arena session. The price is high to cover the costs of medical expenses.

Rules
1. Acaeus is allowed to roam freely as he desires as long as he properly behaves himself as a owned slave in public, and is allowed a coin purse bulging of coins.
2. Acaeus is allowed to be rental free on sharing bed with those whom he wishes. He is not solely to be having fun with Asil.
3. Asils' needs is the first thing Acaeus will do, and then he will do what he wishes.
4. Family is also allowed, and even encouraged to meet the Mistress at some point.
5. Rental services are allowed as long as Acaeus agrees and desires it.
6. TGT Events that include owned slaves, Acaeus is allowed to go. Period.