Arcadelt -- Unowned, Rent to Own

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Frank
New Patron

Arcadelt -- Unowned, Rent to Own

Post by Frank »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Arcadelt

Nicknames: Delt

Name on Identification: Arcadelt

Species: Adelie Penguin

Sub Species/Breed: Pure

Physical Appearance

Body Type: A tiny bit rounded, but still maintains a sleek appearance

Physical Details: Looks as an adelie penguin should. Small, looks about 5' tall, lightweight, about 120 pounds, fully feathered with short waxy feathers that are thicker than they look, black in most places aside from the white underside of his neck, belly, and underside of his 'wings' , which have clawed hands on them. Trademark white ring around the eye, strangely firey orange irises. Pink feet, webbed, strong legs.

Physical Markings: Nothing aside from the usual coloration.

Physical Drawbacks: Though strong for his weight, being much smaller than most makes him limited as far as physical labor is concerned. Limited diet. Not very dexterous as far as hands are concerned; not very quick when walking or running.

Current Infliction(s): Healthy!

Physical Defenses: ...Hmm.

Appealing Attributes: Species, obedience, very swift in the water.

Clothing: None, unless given by owner. The golden Tether collar.

Other Items: None as of yet.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Very cultured.

Phobias: None known, though may be afraid to be left alone. Seems to stress when given a choice. Possibly afraid of making the wrong one.

Disorders: Nnnnope.

How do they present themselves: Confident and secure, he knows his place but doesn't feel shame about it, as it's his place. However he tends to not be very willful; if left to his own devices with no instruction on what to do sometimes he gets confused.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Doesn't know any other life; seems to have been treated fairly his entire existance, as well, so sees no cause to dislike it.

Overall Attitude: Chipper and yet at the same time serious; though he keeps upbeat he always checks his words to make sure his point is clear before speaking, and doesn't often jest. Seems to enjoy attention from the various renters, and aims to please. A hard worker so long as the work is something he is capable of doing, though unafraid to call a person out for impossible requests. Rather fearless. Tends to not show his actual emotions very easily.

Quirks: Acts very much like his species; tail wags when happy, occasionally raises his arms when moving at speed for balance. Shakes out his feathers like a dog shakes water when nervous.

Hobbies / Interests: Swimming, fishing, rentals, literature, and it's a secret but he's been known to sing, and it's even more of a secret but he expressed interest in the arena at one point..

High or Low Maintenance: Medium maintenance; his diet can be a little bit difficult at times to manage, and he seems to get agitated if left alone for extended periods of time.

Diet / Allergies: His diet is almost entirely small sea creatures, mostly shrimp and krill though fish also give him the nutritional value he needs. He can eat fruits and vegetables, though he doesn't get much nutrition from them. Red meat like beef and pork tends to give him a bad upset stomach; he shares the same allergies all birds share, like avocado.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common only.

Can they Read / Write: Yes, and very well, in multiple styles including calligraphy.

Can your character produce magic: None known, though something seems strange with his singing.

Talents / Skills: Writing, poetry, singing ( very rarely ), painting.

Training: Just the things most slaves are trained in when new; cooking, cleaning, general house work, some physical labor.

Other

Previous Owners: NPC owner, sold to TGT, rented by Drach

Previous Usage(s): Pet to NPC owner.

Previous status: Was born into the household of the mentioned previous owner; has never been free.

For Rent or to Own: Rent to own only; will require several rentals before I would allow ownership. If I don't hear from you for an extended period of time after purchase, I consider the purchase null and Arcadelt will be unowned again, however he can be re-bought.

Cost: 8 gold, due to lack of training; 80 to purchase.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Mostly during the evenings, though I admittedly can have dodgy hours. Can occassionally be on earlier on mondays, tuesdays, and thursdays.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Undecided as of yet! I'd like this character to be more developed so currently I'm loosely looking to roleplay with all sorts of different people, be they mean, nice, a mashup of the two, whatever.

What are your allowances for your character: Almost anything goes with very little limitations. Keep in mind all actions made towards my character can be dodged unless there's parameters preventing that. Most things would carry over into the next RP; alterations that would strongly change the play style of my character may be reduced, however, such as a broken limb turning to a badly bruised one, death turning into badly injured, ect. I play realistically and to an extent I would be happy if you did too. I'm very iffy about use of magic in RPs.

Long Term/Short Term: Both.

General Information

Character Description: Is that really--? Yes. Yes it is. Probably the most recognizable bird in existance, he's short, squat, sleek, webbed pink feet, black and white with just enough fluff around his neck to give him character but otherwise he's all what he is -- an adelie penguin! As his thick plumage gives him coverage enough he wears no clothes aside from those assigned him, namely the thick golden collar about his neck.. but despite the negative connotation one might get from such a getup, he seems overall pleased with his position in life, which is good, because at 5 foot nothing he can't do too much about it.

Contact Details: Arcadelt in Furcadia

Notes: In case it comes up... Arcadelt's genitals are, by default, like a bird's ( IE one multi-functional hole ) and if a renter wished to use him for sexual purposes he'd be supplied with a strap-on to the renter's preference, though unlike actual birds penetration wouldn't kill him. If you don't like that I'm totally okay with playing him with more mammalian gear as well, no worries! However he wouldn't have testicles.