Omet (Unowned)

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Omet
New Patron

Omet (Unowned)

Post by Omet »

His RPR is more readily updated and more detailed.
Click Here!

Voice
Vladimir Kulitch in 'Vikings'

He is able to write, read, and speak the celestial language, and the language of the stars. He can map any constellation from any part of the sky, and is able to find his way anywhere by the stars.

He's not too fond of daytime, and prefers to sleep it away. When he sleeps, he tends to project into the astral. Which is to say his psyche leaves his body and wanders among other dreams and minds of those around him. Lucid projection and Astral walking are stronger for him at night, and can be used to quell nightmares or invade thoughts, though nothing he does is malicious. He is benevolent for the simple fact he doesn't see a point to needless fighting.

He is a work-horse, and can easily be used as a body guard, gardener or house worker, and is open to learning any trades offered, even gladiatorial fighting.
F u l l N a m e Claims it to be 'Baphomet'.

N i c k n a m e Responds to both 'Baph' and Baphomet, as well as his full 'name'.

N a m e o n I d e n t i f i c a t i o n 'Omet'.

A g e Indiscernible. At least middle-aged.

G e n d e r Male.

S p e c i e s Ram.

S u b S p e c i e s *Not on his papers; Star-Walker; 'Starchild'*

B o d y T y p e
Endomorphic. Thick and muscled.

P h y s i c a l D e t a i l s
7'0". Creamy fur with purple-brown markings about his arms, legs, and tail. He has a set of horns crowning his head, and a tail that is oddly long and seemingly feline. He has four eyes; he second set often kept closed, and located a little behind and above the main. Broad in the shoulder with a barrel-like chest, his physique combines strength with an eerie gracefulness in the manner of his movements.

P h y s i c a l M a r k i n g s
Darker legs and arms. At night and in environments that mimic it, markings like those of the stars appear on his body, and his second set of eyes open.

P h y s i c a l D r a w b a c k s
Slow, clunky. He isn't built for lightness of movement, nor is he ever going to not have to be careful of his strength.

C u r r e n t I n f l i c t i o n (s)
None.

P h y s i c a l D e f e n s e s
Sheer determination and thick muscles.

A p p e a l i n g A t t r i b u t e s
Pleasant colorations, has markings that glow white about his body at night time.

C l o t h i n g
A simple silk loincloth.

O t h e r I t e m s
None.

F e r a l o r C u l t u r e d
Cultured. He demonstrates a knowledge of the stars and wild ways that is more experienced than it is learnt, and he has a smartness of the tongue and wit that suggests that he has seen more decades than initially appears. He has a broad understanding of quite a number of cultures, and will generally readily take steps to avoid accidentally offending others if and where possible.

P h o b i a s
TBA

D i s o r d e r s
TBA

H o w d o t h e y p r e s e n t t h e m s e l v e s
Calm, collected, almost day-dreamy. He is exceptionally slow to anger, and will take words and blows in equal measure. He is far more likely to come to someone elses' aid and defence than he is his own. He has occasionally demonstrated something of a seductive streak, with a charming turn of the tongue, but he otherwise displays little to no signs of being overtly sexual.

F e e l i n g s t o w a r d s b e i n g o w n e d / r e n t e d
Indifferent. To him, slavery is just another stage of his life to be experienced. While he may look down on an inexperienced or 'faux-Dom', it is often purely due to how they present themselves to others and how they over-compensate, rather than what they are doing to him.

O v e r a l l A t t i t u d e
Complacent. Not entirely submissive, yet with no strong or massively apparent streak of defiance or dominance. He merely seems to take things as they come, only straining against the yoke if a task or action is likely to put himself or other slaves in the direct path of harm.

Q u i r k s
TBA

H o b b i e s / I n t e r e s t s
Painting, reading and star-mapping.

H i g h o r L o w M a i n t e n a n c e
Low.

D i e t / A l l e r g i e s
Vegetarian, no allergies.

L a n g u a g e (s) S p o k e n
Common, Celestial.

C a n t h e y R e a d / W r i t e?
Yes, both.

C a n y o u r c h a r a c t e r produce magic?
Yes, White magic.

T a l e n t s & S k i l l s
Healing, astral communication.

T r a i n i n g
None.

P r e v i o u s O w n e r s
Several nobles, one mage.

P r e v i o u s U s a g e (s)
Work horse (ram?).

P r e v i o u s s t a t u s
Free.

F o r R e n t o r t o O w n
Both.

C o s t
5 Image Per night
100 Image to own.
Last edited by Omet on Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Omet
New Patron

Re: Omet (Unowned)

Post by Omet »

Reverberate | 2015-09-07 | Rental
Slagaar Lokni | 2015-09-08 | Rental
Ankhmhem | 2015-09-09 | Rent-to-Own (1/3)
Bucephalas | 2015-09-09 | Rental
Ankhmhem | 2015-09-10 | Rent-to-Own (2/3)