Ry'ac [Unowned, Rent to Own]

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Arrow
New Patron

Ry'ac [Unowned, Rent to Own]

Post by Arrow »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Ry'ac (No Surname Available)

Nickname: Ry

Name on Identification: Ry'ac

Species: Nemateelu

Sub Species/Breed: Wolf

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Fit and slender, slight swell at the hip, very feminine

Physical Details: (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc) Black fur, white hair, silver eyes

Physical Markings: Tribal Markings along upper body

Physical Drawbacks: Very weak left hand

Current Infliction(s): None

Physical Defenses: (If any.) Tooth and Claw

Appealing Attributes: Sleek, soft fur and long white hair gives a graceful look. Face is fine and delicate, nice to look at.

Clothing: Loin Cloth

Other Items: (Remember slaves cannot have belongings let alone have them on them, they may be made available when rented / purchased.) None

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured (Can be Feral)

Phobias: Closed in spaces

Disorders: PTSD

How do they present themselves: Unwilling and irritable. Tends to growl before he knows a person. Not the friendliest of wolves

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Absolutely loathe the idea and will express it loudly and with teeth if able.

Overall Attitude: Generally a very calm and serious wolf. Tends to have a very dry sense of humor.

Quirks: Sniffs at everything before he eats it.

Hobbies / Interests: Books, languages, herbs, furthering his knowledge. The wolf likes to learn.

High or Low Maintenance: Low. Very self suffician.

Diet / Allergies: Shell Fish

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common

Can they Read / Write: Yes

Can your character produce magic: (Slaves that can produced magic will be bound in such away they can't use it unless rented / purchased.) He is able to produce both fire and ice. Seer tendencies in the form of visions.

Talents / Skills: Medicinal and herbal use.

Training: None

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.) Free Wolf (Shaman)

Previous Usage(s): N/A

Previous status: Shaman

For Rent or to Own: Rent to own

Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for suggested prices.) 5 Gold to own 50 to Purchase

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Nights mostly I log on around 9 Eastern time and log off around 3... If you see me online past three... Please send me to bed...

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Long term RP is always good. I would like to see him but up to Harem.. Yeah I know, the grouch has a long way to go...

What are your allowances for your character: Non Consent! Just don't kill him... And if you insist on cutting something off of him know that it does grow back and that I am very squeamish! In other words when you're describing organs going everywhere I'm on the other side cringing.

Long Term/Short Term: Yes please!

General Information

Character Description: Slender creature of ebon grace, the wolf small and slender but lethal. Delicate and pleasing face, piercing silver eyes stand out against black pelt, flowing white hair coming down to waist. Massive raven wings brush the floor, weighed down by chains of silver, but held up by chains connecting them to silver collar. Upper body is bare, leaving on display the pale white marks of his people. Tribal designs that scatter 'cross shoulders and upper body declaring his family, the mark of Anubis as well as his pack. Lower body is barely covered, tanned leather loincloth clasped at hip covers only the minimal leaving on display most of his shapely hip and thigh, the fabric low enough that tail rests atop the fabric rather than tucked beneath it. A particularly feminine look rests about his body shape and if not for the fact that a person knew him to be male... One might almost mistake him as female.

Contact Details: Furcadia

Notes: More on Nemateelu!
Morgana
TGT Patron

Re: Ry'ac [Unowned, Rent to Own]

Post by Morgana »

Slave is prone to attacking anyone who comes near. A muzzle was required to keep him from injuring anyone.
After some time working with him, I have bought him so I may further work on breaking him.

Morgana / / / Syden / / / Amenset / / / Kamaria / / / Elektra