Mouse Sinclaire (Unowned)

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

MouseSinclaire
New Patron

Mouse Sinclaire (Unowned)

Post by MouseSinclaire »

Code:
Slave Form

Basic Information

Furcadia Name: Mousy Mintze

Full Name: Michelle Sinclaire

Nickname:Mouse

Name on Identification: Mouse Sinclaire

Species: Human

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Petite, larger hips/round butt.

Physical Details: (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc)
Hair: Long thick curly red hair
Eyes: Green
Skin: Pale and Freckled
Height: 4' 6"
Breasts: A cup
Penis: 3" long, 1" thick.

Appealing Attributes:
Long curls of dark red hair, Easy to make blush, ample backside

Clothing:
None, currently wearing the provided simple linen shift.

Other Items:
Chastity device, lock, and key. Were sold off along with her. She has, as of now, never actually worn the device.

Behavior
Well behaved and generally obedient. Less out of a true accepted love of obedience. More out of fear and a crippling inability to intentionally risk harm by disobeying.

Phobias:
Insects (and Insect-like creatures). Admitting some of her lusts and desires. Being the center of attention.

Feelings towards being owned / rented:
More excited than she'd ever willingly admit, especially at the prospect of rental.

Overall Attitude:
Nervous, but comfortable. Has slowly become confident that she is a bit boring compared to other slaves, and is therefor safe from most attention.

Quirks:
Oddly forgiving. Particularly since she is growing lonely and antsy, and is increasingly eager to have some sort of friendly company. If sufficiently teased to arousal or even if she is particularly embarrassed, she will start to agree to whatever is offered. If only to escape the situation that much more quickly

Hobbies / Interests:
Games, though she rarely wins, the attempt is irresistible. This does go for gambling as well, which does play a part in how she arrived here. Reading.

High or Low Maintenance:
Very Low

Language(s) Spoken:
Common

Can they Read / Write:
Yes

Can your character produce magic:
No

Training:
None

Previous Owners:
Very briefly by a man who won temporary full-ownership over her in a wager. Promptly sold her into long term slavery after the first night.

Previous Usage(s):
Pleasure, primarily for men. Though this was, again, for one night.

For Rent or to Own:
For Rent. Though ownership might be considered.

Cost:
5 Gold to Rent

OOC Info/Notes

Availability:
A bit all over the place, but often during the afternoon to early-night hours. Some days much earlier and later. Central time zone, depending on work schedule

What are your allowances for your character:
Honestly I'm pretty lenient about what is done with her. I have an F-list (not specific to these exact character details but it still works well enough for the the broad details) But even things in the "no" category might be up for discussion if enough trust is earned.
https://www.f-list.net/c/mouse%20sinclaire/

Long Term/Short Term:
Both

General Information

Notes
Whisper friendly, in fact... PLEASE whisper me. I am terribly shy regarding butting my way into things. Prone to hiding until I feel confident with things. Have never been able to get over the fact that I might be "bothering" someone by messaging them.

https://www.f-list.net/c/mouse%20sinclaire/