LILITA // owned by Chaffen

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

tisryn
New Patron

LILITA // owned by Chaffen

Post by tisryn »

Basic Information
NAME lilita (lee-lee-tuh)
IDENTIFICATION slave #834687
AGE mid-twenties; born february 24
GENDER female; cisgender, forced feminine
SPECIES feline
BREED clouded leopard

Physical Appearance
INFLICTIONS physically fit, mentally stable

DRAWBACKS completely she is completely and totally mortal, lacking any special abilities such as enhanced healing or increased speed/strength. as such if she becomes injured it will take longer to heal without the help of some sort of mystic.

PHYSICAL DETAILS she stands five feet seven inches (5'7") tall and has a hourglass shape, though she is exceptionally petite and it's an easy thing to miss. her bust is small and modest, on the larger side of the A spectrum. her fur is tawny in color, white markings scattered all over, and she has light crystal blue eyes with a pinkish grey colored hair.

PHYSICAL MARKINGS unlike most of her species, lilita lacks dark markings; instead, hers are white in color. this is because when she was a shaman in her village the color of her markings was removed with herbs and dyes, additionally bleached with extended time in the sun. otherwise she has no scars to be seen, and will paint herself with vibrant dyes when allowed.

PHYSICAL DEFENSES lilita has the standard defenses of your average cat (claws, teeth) but she is also capable of defending herself if she were come into a combat situation, having had some basic training in hand to hand and small melee weapons. she is not by any means, however, a gladiator although with some training it is possible.

APPEALING ATTRIBUTES despite the fact that she is relatively mundane, lilita is rather pretty when she's cleaned up. she's not shy or bashful, and takes pride in her talents.

CLOTHING (un)surprisingly lilita does not wear much in the way of clothing. at most she will be seen wearing elaborate chains.

OTHER ITEMS upon purchase a cauldron and several vials will accompany her. additionally a multitude of furs, beads, and feathers will go with her as well.

Behavior
FERAL/CULTURED some combination of both; she lacks the overall class and couth that many other slaves have due to previously living in a small village in kasuria.

ATTITUDE her overall attitude is indifferent or content, she doesn't seem to particularly care one way or the other about her new station in life. in truth she appears overall lacking in concern with everything going on, and appears to be at ease for the most part.

PHOBIAS lilita seems to be afraid of fire, more specifically unnatural fire. she also has a moderate aversion to supernatural creatures, becoming ill at ease in their presence.

DISORDERS no longer term disorders; however, presently she is in a state of shell shock due to the abrupt change.

DIET/ALLERGIES hypercarnivorous, strong aversions to anything non-meat. dislikes sweets, and will only drink water.

PRESENTATION when presenting herself she is surprisingly calm, although she is a tad standoffish and very clearly distrustful of new people; however, she warms up quickly, so long as no threats are made.

OWNED/RENTAL FEELINGS much like her overall attitude she seems completely indifferent to the matter, enjoying her time from the pens for rentals but not at all concerned with the idea of not leaving them. the prospect of ownership does not seem to draw any sort of reaction.

QUIRKS she adjusts her position frequently, and will squint her eyes when she doesn't understand something.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS

MAINTENANCE moderate maintenance required. she is able to relatively capable of taking care of herself, however she is prone to getting into trouble due to her newness to the life.

Abilities
LANGUAGES she is capable of speaking broken common, though she is prone to misunderstanding. she can also speak a low tribal kasurian dialect native to her former tribe.

READ/WRITE: she is presently incapable of reading or writing with any kind of skill; however, she has been known to draw pictures and runes on parchment and in slabs of wet clay.

MAGIC: none, lilita is incapable of producing her own magic though she has an affinity for utilizing magical artifacts. she is wary to do this due to her distrust for magic and the supernatural.

TALENTS/SKILLS: lilita is an herbologist, having skill in identifying herbs and creating medicines from them. she has common sense medical knowledge as well, though her methods can been seen as primitive. she is a moderately capable fighter, though not a gladiator, and is skilled in more tribal forms of dancing.

Training
she is presently without formal slave training, when she receives some it will go here[/center]

Other
OWNER: Chaffen
RENT/OWN neither
COST n/a

PREVIOUS OWNERS None
PREVIOUS USES: Shaman, healer; modern terms would classify her as a "kitchen witch"
PREVIOUS STATUS: Free

SOUGHT long term, story driven roleplay with lots of character development
ALLOWANCES no consent; however, please do not kill or dismember her
LONG/SHORT long term is certainly preferred, however i am perfectly fine with short term

OOC Info/Notes
AVAILABILITY most days, tends to be later in the evening compared to most as i live on the west coast
WEBSITE rpr, tgt papers, aspect documents
CONTACT i have two other alts, klas and smilo. i can also be contacted on rpr, or if you desperately need me you can contact my friend cami
NOTES please remember that i am an adult, and i expect to be treated as such. i will respect and do my best to understand your opinions and desires so long as such is returned.