Samira Tefnut - Owned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Aodhnait
New Patron

Samira Tefnut - Owned

Post by Aodhnait »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Samira Tefnut

Nickname: Mira, Firefly, Hair ball, Kitten, Drakitty

Name on Identification: Samira

Species: Melanistic caracal

Sub Species/Breed: Dragon

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Endomorph

Physical Details: (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc)
Fur: Clean, brushed, black as night with a light sheen to it. It's short and although it is very dense, there is a touch of softness to it. she has the normal black markings along her nose and mouth that a caracal has, but they blend in thanks to her black fur.

Ears: Ears are feline, though pointed and have long black tufts on the tips of the ears roughly 4.4 centimetres (1.75 in) long.

Eyes: slight almond shape to them, pupils are round, copper in color, healthy. Pupils shrink to circles rather than slits.

Tail: Her tail is only thirteen inches long

Wings: Draconic wings are five feet long, though when extended to either side of her reach ten and a half feet. The membrane runs from the base of her wings, down to mid back.

Horns: Her horns rise up about two and a half inches from between her ears, then curve back smoothly about three inches, then rise up another two and a half inches at the tips.

Physical Markings: She has the typical markings for a caracal, but due to her fur being black, they really aren't seen

Physical Drawbacks:

Current Infliction(s): None

Physical Defenses: Claws, teeth, horns

Appealing Attributes: Her fur color, not being the normal tawny color, but instead is black. Her eyes being copper.

Clothing: Kalasiris like dress of violet blue fading into cerulean blue adorns curved form, the back open to allow her draconic wings movement as well as her thirteen inch long tail. Cobra and lotus embroidery adorns the bottom hem of the dress while lilac hued sheer overskirt adds to grace.

Adorning neck is golden necklace of a falcon, embedded with lapis and turquoise.

Adorning her ears are a pair of elegant Bastet dangle earrings(picture is to show ref of what they look like, not the actual size XD)

Other Items: (Remember slaves cannot have belongings let alone have them on them, they may be made available when rented / purchased.) A few Egyptian figures of the Gods and Goddesses, small ceremonial dagger, Egyptian flute, painted picture of her and her 'mother'. Tefnut figure has been added to her things(a gift from Egypt)

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias:
-Agraphobia – fear of sexual abuse

Disorders:

How do they present themselves: She does her best to present herself with grace and with a calm air about her, wanting to show she is approachable.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: She is used to the idea of being owned and rented, she does not mind either.

Overall Attitude: Caring kitty

Quirks: Purrs when happy, tail will flick as well when happy. Ears will flatten if something displeases her. Ears will lower if she makes a mistake or if she is corrected, but this is to show that she understands while being corrected.

Hobbies / Interests: sewing, cooking, painting, playing her flute, some dance, working with fire, enjoying a good flight

High or Low Maintenance: I would say in between

Diet / Allergies: Diet consists of meat, vegetables and fruit. Is allergic to cactus juice.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Aegyptian and common

Can they Read / Write: yes/yes in both

Can your character produce magic: Fire manipulation and able to shift into a dragon

Talents / Skills: sewing, cooking, painting, some book keeping, fishing, some massage, messanger, cleaning, some dance, playing Aegyptian flute, working with fire

Training: Is learning some belly dancing from Erimear when she has lessons
Had learneda couple of positions and hand gestures from Master Cromwell

Other

Previous Owners: Noble family in Rovarri

Previous Usage(s): maid, entertainer, nanny

Previous status: Priestess in training in Khemet(destroyed during raid)

For Rent or to Own: Owned by Ankhmhem

Cost:

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Pretty much everyday, hours vary on certain days. If you see me on, hit me up.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Someone she can connect with, someone who will not use her strictly as a breeder, someone firm though kind.

What are your allowances for your character: I will go so far as her being whipped during punishment, but I do not want ther beaten close to death.

Long Term/Short Term: Long would be nice

General Information

Character Description:
Rich copper eyes, painted with cerulean blue and gold Eye of Horus designs, peer from the darkness of obsidian face. Fur of the melanistic <a href="http://i.imgur.com/HaPEBdc.png">caracal</a> goddess like femme glows with a gentle sheen, showing it to be well kept, clean and groomed, though cerulean blue tattoo like markings swirl along her form like a mist in the night. Tufted ears poke up from obsidian hair, alert as she takes in the sounds around her, both adorned with elegant <a href="http://i.imgur.com/yR14l7X.gif">Bastet</a> dangle earrings. Hair left loose to flow down to mid back, pair of draconic horns add another five inches to her already six foot tall form. Kalasiris like dress of violet blue fading into cerulean blue adorns curved form, the back open to allow her draconic wings movement as well as her thirteen inch long tail. Cobra and lotus embroidery adorns the bottom hem of the dress while lilac hued sheer overskirt adds to grace. Adorning neck is golden necklace of a <a href="http://i.imgur.com/6Lbyb1u.jpg">falcon</a>, embedded with lapis and turquoise. A beauty in her own way, one would think her to be a noble, yet a slave collar circles her neck, <a href="Unowned">unmarked</a>. Fire from the desert

Done by Khagra:

Done by Rootwork:

Contact Details: Whisper me on furcadia, I don't bite, but please don't be a creeper

Notes: If you're going to do an extended rental on her, please know that if you are not around right away during the day while I am, I may get hooked into another rp while I wait for you to come on. If you are going to be absent for a number of days, please try and let me know.
Used to play Aodhnait Riverwalker. No longer have the character