Kagura (Unowned)

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Firestormwarning
New Patron

Kagura (Unowned)

Post by Firestormwarning »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Kagura Noh (ka-goo-ruh No)

Nickname: Guri

Name on Identification: Kagura

Species: Nemateelu

Sub Species/Breed: N/A

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Slender build

Physical Details: Clean silver fur covers his whole body. His hair is snowy white. His eyes are a bright, sky blue. Has swallow-like wings.

Physical Markings: Has the beginnings of what appear to be tribal markings on his left breast which amount to shapely, stained-white fur.

Physical Drawbacks: None.

Current Infliction(s): Healthy.

Physical Defenses: Only his sharp teeth. His claws have been filed to make them less dangerous.

Appealing Attributes: Shapely, dancer's figure, bright eyes and smile. Fluffy wolf's tail and perky ass.

Clothing: Wears a sarong colored deep blue with bright gold trim. Ears pierced with small a single small, golden hoop in each ear. Wings are pierced by brass bars and weighted by gold chains to keep him from flight. Kept barefoot.

Other Items: Occasionally seen with a flute. He may also be found with a small, leather-bound book used for writing stories or, more importantly, practicing his words. He owns neither of these, and they are generally used by the house to show off his artistry or intelligence.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured. He especially loves to read.

Phobias: Fire. Sunlight (bright light can blind Nemateelu). Being isolated. The Arena. Physical Pain.

Disorders: None noticed.

How do they present themselves: Kagura tends to be an incredibly friendly young slave, readily socializing with other slaves (when allowed), or any free person who might notice him. While he has very limited combat training, his trainers have tended to focus on the more... feminine aspects of Kagura's personality. Consequently, he shies away from physical violence, and instead would rather share a tune from his flute. He has little shame of being seen, as he has been trained from a young age, so he tends to very much enjoy dancing for a room full of patrons. In fact, music tends to be something of his cure-all, as previous masters have reported that a dance or song from the young wolf has helped them get over stress, or even comforted them in time of illness. Once owned, Kagura is extremely loyal to his purchaser, viewing that person as his "alpha." He is quiet and submissive, and can come across as timid, but in truth, he simply has learned to seek smiles from those above his station, as some of his earliest lessons focused on the fact that nothing is his, even his own life.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Kagura is in truth eager for a good owner to find him. He accepts rental as part of his lot as a slave, and will faithfully conduct whatever services a rentor asks of him, but would much prefer to be bought and kept.

Overall Attitude: Being a Nemateelu, Kagura's pack instinct is very strong. He recognizes almost instinctively those who are above his station, and tends to be eager to please them, sometimes overly so. Some patrons may find this annoying as he may in fact try too hard to win the approval of free persons, even those who've not shown interest in him. Once owned, he is very loyal, almost "puppy-like" in his mannerisms. He rarely requires the use of any sort of leash except where the rules require, and even then, the leash will often be kept slack just because of how close he tends to stick to an owner.

Quirks: May be a little overly-clingy to the point of annoyance. Quietness is often mistaken for timidity. Occasionally distracted by "shiny" things.

Hobbies / Interests: Enjoys playing the flute and writing music for it. Loves reading stories, particularly fantasy stories. Has recently shown an interest in learning to craft with thread and needle, though no owner has yet taught him this.

High or Low Maintenance: Low maintenance

Diet / Allergies: Predator. Can also sustain himself by drinking blood, though he will not actively seek out this form of nutrition.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken:English.

Can they Read / Write: Both.

Can your character produce magic: Not known. While magic use is not uncommon among Nemateelu, Kagura has not yet shown any tendency toward this particular talent.

Talents / Skills: Music (melody) writing, floutist, dancer, story teller/writer.

Training: Trained musician/dancer, can read/write, extremely limited combat/bodyguard training, trained to pleasure both male and female.

Other

Previous Owners: NPCs, currently a Tether house slave.

Previous Usage(s): Pleasure, music therapy, private/public dancer.

Previous status:

For Rent or to Own: Rent or own.

Cost: 20 gold to rent. 280 gold to own.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Currently available to rent or own

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Typically I want someone who will develop Kagura further as a character. A slaver may have some knowledge of Nemateelu, and can help Kagura discover his heritage, for which he would be eternally grateful. Such a slaver can also be deceptive however, and may twist Kagura's innocence and eagerness to serve into something much darker. Really, I personally am open to all sorts of ideas. While Kagura has a number of talents already, I would freely welcome anyone who wished to train him in further talents, such as poetry or some sort of craft. The ideal (my OOC ideal) slaver will be firm and keep Kagura in his place, but help him "grow up," a caterpillar into a butterfly. However, if it's interesting enough, some level of cruelty IS welcome.

What are your allowances for your character: Death/disfigurement are really my only limits with Kagura. While a great deal of cruelty IS allowed with him, I would prefer to start off RPs that involve such as short-term to see if they can keep my interest. Similarly, I don't want white knights who are there only to save the "poor boy." A slaver should be interested in keeping him as a slave, at least at the start. Further development may change things down the road.

Long Term/Short Term: Short-term allowed. Long-term preferred.

General Information

Character Description: At first glance, there wasn't anything unusual about the lithe young wolf, save for the pair of swallow's wings sprouting from his back, bound with the golden chains. His fur was a shimmering silver, his hair, long and snowy, tied up into an elegant dancer's ponytail. His icy blue eyes sparkled despite his obvious slave's station, and he wore no clothing save for a simple blue sarong around his waiste. There seemed to be nothing unusual about him. He looked eighteen years old or so, just on the cusp of adulthood. He moved with a grace almost unnatural to most wolfkin, something more akin to a bird. One would never know the beautiful young male was an outcast from among his own people, nor would they know how desperately he simply desired a home, a place to belong. He knew nothing about his heritage or people. The only question, should you decide to purchase him from the markets... Will you help him discover his heritage? Or will you reshape him in your own image?

Website:http://nemateeluwolf.wix.com/nemateelu#!facts/cfvg (Note: This website is created by the Nemateelu creator, a friend of mine. Used WITH permission. You may often see him in the Tether under a number of aliases, including Shikoba, Domenic, and Broken Arrow)

Images: None, but I would -love- if someone were to just surprise me with a picture of Kagura.
Wing reference: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3rxx ... 2_1280.jpg (swallow's wing)

Contact Details: Furcadia: Kagura Noh, or less often, Ares DeCortez.

Notes: