Illustrate - Owned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Illustrate
New Patron

Illustrate - Owned

Post by Illustrate »

Basic Information

Full Name: Unknown.

Nickname: Ill.

Name on Identification: Illustrate.

Gender: Bigender? Appeared physically male prior to placement of suppression collar, and female afterwards.

Species: Human Skinwalker. Monster.

Sub Species/Breed: Shifts: Feline Hybrid. Dire Wolf. Eastern Dragon.
*Note* Depending upon Illustrate's diet and the amount they consume, they often take on attributes of their meals. (i.g. fur for mammals, fins for fish, muzzle for canines, etcetc.) These are mere side effects of their cannibalistic diet combined with their witchcraft. They can not control this, nor is it suppressible by the collar. Only at-will shift forms are contained by the suppression collar. In order for Illustrate to obtain an at-will shift form, a spell must be cast on the creature's heart prior to consumption.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: An assassin's physique claims Illustrate in slender limbs built aggressively for speed and execution. Mostly spindly with a toned, ectomorph cut in all the right places.

Physical Details: Illustrate's hair is a rat's nest of stark alabaster curls, often wound as tight as DNA.

Physical Markings: Amber-brown designs, tribal in nature, marring forehead, both arms, hands shoulder-fronts, legs and feet.

Physical Drawbacks: None known.

Current Infliction(s): Whiplash wounds across spine. Black bruising around right eye, across the bridge of their nose and their left cheek. Split lip. Deep arrow wounds: (x2 in left thigh, x1 through the gut, x1 through right hand, x1 in left shoulder)

Physical Defenses: Raven-black claws, dagger-point teeth (as razor sharp as a tiger shark's).

Appealing Attributes: They've a rat's nest of ivory hair that some have pined after, as well as heterochromatic eyes with the right one being a milky-white with a cat's pupil and the left a rich and normal chestnut brown.

Clothing: They were striped of everything they owned upon boarding the boat to Guildereim so likely whatever cottons or silks (and bandaging) the Golden Tether awards them.

Other Items: Illustrate has hidden a container of silver and brown henna ink, a henna stick, and a small brush; is often moved from their pillow of curly hair to the cracks in the under hall walls. They otherwise have nothing.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: A poisonous mixture of both.

Phobias: Large Bodies of Water. Drowning.

Disorders: Narcissitic Personality Disorder, Schizoaffective Disorder.

How do they present themselves: Recklessly. Insubordinate.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Illustrate has not exhibited, nor communicated any opinions on the situation, whether they be negative or positive.

Overall Attitude: As noted by the Tether staff, Illustrate appears caustic and volatile; their moods shift quickly and they seem prone to lashing out, biting, and insults. Dominate.

Quirks: Grins/Smiles often. Licks teeth when intrigued or excited. Finds Art in strange places.

Hobbies / Interests: Art. Crafts. Gore. Food. Cooking.

High or Low Maintenance: Depends on the slaver; they can be quite low maintenance, if their renter/owner has no qualms about Illustrate taking the reigns and doing what they wish--otherwise, currently: Illustrate is quite difficult to control.

Diet / Allergies: Cannibal. Illustrate eats meat; fresh, raw, cooked with an affinity for the more cultured and intelligent varieties. Illustrate is allergic to quicksilver: touching it causes a small rash that is mildly itchy, but injected (whether it be intramuscular or intravenously) causes severe vomiting and diarrhea, resulting in severe dehydration and eventually organ failure.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common. Japanese. Cherokee. Navajo. Some German.

Can they Read / Write: Yes.

Can your character produce magic: Yes.

Talents / Skills: Visual artistry; painting (oil, acrylic, watercolors, blood), tattooing, ink, face and body painting. Elegant calligraphy. Graphic Design. Scroll spells; curses, inkborn, enhancement, body manipulation. Shape-shifting. Assassination/Espionage. Fabulous Meat Cook.

Training: No official slave training has been performed.

Other

Previous Owners: None.

Previous Usage(s): None.

Previous status: Free. (Assassin)

For Rent or to Own: ---

Cost: Rent - 10Image // Purchase - 100Image

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Sporadic/Occasional. Daily via RPR. At least twice weekly via Furcadia.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Anything.

What are your allowances for your character: Anything save Death. Illustrate is a skinwalker (a witch) so most ailments are curable/fixable but I'm always open for the discussion of more permanent afflictions.

Long Term/Short Term: I'll take both, though I do fancy some long term connections.
I understand, though, that Illustrate is not for everyone. So don't feel bad telling me so.
I prefer honesty, and will respect you more for being so bold as to divulge the truth.

General Information

Character Description: > Monster, monster... Milk chocolate skin and a lion's mane of alabaster curls; an androgynous artist of canvas, blood, and scroll. A cultural whirlwind, this mask, this villain. A shinobi with corpse-poison on the tongue and a curse on every finger who mingles in crowds, fascinated by the taste of mortality; a delicacy, cannibal caviar. Shark splinter teeth, daggerpoint sharp--a demon, a monster, a wolf with the eyes of a cat and the bell collar of a sheep, theatrically playing prey. Beware what lies just beneath the skin, the monster hiding under your bed, and in your head.

Contact Details: Whisper Illustrate. I'm pretty whisper friendly (and long winded), don't be shy.

Notes: Feed me plot.
I'm around sporadically given that I'm a parent and both a full time medical professional, and a student. Please be respectful of this schedule (and by proxy, me) as I am of yours. Don't feel afraid to ask for RP, please. If I'm on, I mostly want to play. If I can't we can set up a date for a later time. No worries.
Drama, however, like the promotion of vicious rumors, ignorant cruelty and unwarranted hate will quickly wake my disapproval.[/size]