Rivai - Unowned / Broken {WIP}

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Heichou
New Patron

Rivai - Unowned / Broken {WIP}

Post by Heichou »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Rivai

Name on Identification: Rivai

Species: Human

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Small, but well muscled; flexible; physically, mentally, emotionally strong.

Physical Details:

Standing at 5'3", weighing 143 pounds; Rivai is classed as short in stature. Despite the lack of a height advantage, his physique is well defined and heavily muscled. His hair is raven black, styled with an undercut which is a slightly lighter color, and the main body of straight hair circles around his head and above his ears, and leaves his vision clear. He has intimidating, narrow, dark grey eyes; and a permanent frown on his face. He very rarely smiles, with constantly expressionless or indifferent features. If emotion is seen upon that youthful face, it often is anger, exasperation, condescending, or otherwise irritable in some way.

Physical Markings: Merely scars from past combat.

Physical Drawbacks:

Lack of height can prove an obstacle at times.

Current Infliction(s): None

Appealing Attributes:

◆Rivai's height isn't impressive in the slightest, being a mere 5'3"; but his physique certainly catches the eye. His body is toned and well-muscled, each muscle defined sharply against his skin. He is physically strong, constantly working out to ensure his body doesn't lose shape.

◆Being physically strong, he is also well versed in hand-to-hand combat, as skilled with using a knife or sword. This allows him to become an ideal bodyguard or other protective companion for those who desire it.

◆Along with his physical traits, Rivai is also skilled in pole dancing; taking advantage of both upper and lower body strength to pull off astonishing stunts.

Clothing:

When on display in a cage, Rivai normally goes shirtless, allowing his toned body to be noticed. He wears a simple pair of black sweat pants, and worn black leather knee-high boots. During colder days, he'll put on a plain black t-shirt simply for a bit of warmth. However, he possesses a high tolerance of cold.

Once on stage to perform his pole dancing, he remains shirtless, but changes into a pair of white, skin-tight pants which bring out the shape of his well-muscled thighs.

Upon being relieved from duties, Rivai tends to throw on a simple button up white shirt, and a brown vest. He likes to leave the top of the shirt open, several buttons, exposing a generous section of his chest, and tucks the shirt into his pants. Other times, he'll just wear a black shirt.

Other Items: Knives which were confiscated upon arrival. These small weapons are ideal for him to use when rented or owned by one who desires a bodyguard.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Dirty environments and germs.

Disorders: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) when it comes to cleanliness.

How do they present themselves: When off duty, he is often seen scrubbing and cleaning hallways and rooms until they are spotless, he considers it a 'hobby'.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Indifferent. He finds little to no pleasure in serving others, but no pleasure whatsoever in causing problems. He will put forth his best effort to serving those who rent or own him.

Overall Attitude:

Rivai has no interest in fighting just for the hell of it (He fights only as necessary in the arena, or in self-defense); nor is he interested in escaping or causing trouble. He is usually respectful and submissive; in complete acceptance of his position as nothing but a slave, as property. However, his language and overall coarse exterior can make him less desirable. He tends to openly view those he dislikes with clear disdain and disapproval in his gaze, language, and body language. He isn't afraid to speak his mind, and makes little effort to curb his tongue when provoked; no matter how deteriorating, inappropriate, or vulgar it may be. This usually causes friction, and often lands him in a heap of trouble. However, when he isn't provoked; he makes every effort to be completely respectful to others, impress them, and please them.

When it comes to other slaves, he is always willing to help and guide them, take care of them as necessary, provide kind words and advice when a situation demands it. But showing them that he cares causes problems. Rivai is used to masking his emotions, and he will often insult other slaves to urge them to improve themselves when he sees them doing something which doesn't meet his expectations. He has high expectations and is hard on the other slaves, but only because he knows they can do better.

Quirks: A constant need to be surrounded by cleanliness.

Hobbies / Interests: Pole Dancing

High or Low Maintenance: Low maintenance.

Diet / Allergies: None

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: English

Can they Read / Write: Read and Write

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents / Skills:

◆Pole Dancing is his immediate and most trained talent. He had knowledge in it upon arrival, and was further trained by the Golden Tether; as well as self-taught countless movements. His immense upper body strength allows him to put on impressive performances, while his attractive physique adds to the display.

◆He is also skilled in self-defense and hand-to-hand combat, making him ideal for any sort of bodyguard position.

Training: Exotic Dancing with a prop (pole)

Other

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage(s): N/A

Previous status: N/A

For Rent or to Own: Rent or Own.

Cost:

Rent per Night: 20 Gold
Own: 220 Gold

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Generally I'm available daily; but I am a college student with a job as well; so I can't guarantee coming online every single day. But I will try!

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: No preferences really. I'm open for everything. However, the treatment of the slaver will bring out certain changes and character development in Rivai. To a kind slaver, Rivai will gladly put forth his best effort to please them, without any desire for reward. To a not-so-kind slaver; Rivai will still put forth his best effort to please and impress, however, his tongue may slip to vulgar responses, and his body language will likely become hostile. He will not hesitate to speak ill of them behind their back.

What are your allowances for your character: Rivai is ideal for any sort of bodyguard position, as well as for performing on stage one of countless pole dancing routines. If one wishes to use him for sexual purposes, that is also fine, but limits will need to be discussed via whisper beforehand. If a slaver ends up becoming violent to Rivai, that is fine as well; but he will fall into his old habits of self-defense,which is is quite skilled with.

Long Term/Short Term: Both long term and short term.

General Information

Character Description: Generally well-behaved; multi-talented and highly desirable. However, he has his moments when his verbal language, body language, and actions cause problems or damage the way he is viewed by others.

Face Claim: Levi Ackerman, Attack on Titan

Contact Details: Skype is the best way to keep in contact with me. Skype or Instagram. If someone wants to have a long term rp with me, or needs to contact me at all by means other than Furcadia, they can ask me via whisper.

Notes: As I am new to TGT, I will not be jumping into public rp for a short while; until I am more familiar with the place and all the do and don't stuff. However, I am still open to private one x one roleplays via whisper. Just message me if you're interested.