Cosette LeBeau (Unbroken/Untrained)

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

CosieLeBeau
New Patron

Cosette LeBeau (Unbroken/Untrained)

Post by CosieLeBeau »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Cosette Marie LeBeau

Nickname: Cosie, Cos

Name on Identification: Cosette LeBeau

Species:Fae

Sub Species/Breed: Selkie

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Slim

Physical Details: (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc)
She has medium brown hair that is long, well past her rear and nearly to the backs of her knees. Her eyes are hazel, more on the green side than brown. She is tanned from work outside, very willowy in frame as she tall and slim.

Physical Markings: None

Physical Drawbacks: None

Current Infliction(s): None

Physical Defenses: (If any.)

Appealing Attributes: She is no stranger to physical labor, especially pertaining to ship life. She might not look it, but she is strong and sturdy. She is an excellent swimmer, and is also a beautiful singer, but that's about the only talent she has in that vein.

Clothing: A loose, white, linen shirt and brown linen breeches. No shoes.

Other Items: (Remember slaves cannot have belongings let alone have them on them, they may be made available when rented / purchased.)

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: A bit of both? Cultured mostly.

Phobias: Fire. Enclosed spaces. Lightning.

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: She is brash, bold, and doesn't know how to hold her tongue.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: She feels angry that she is in this situation, and blames herself for being so careless as to end up here.

Overall Attitude: She is quick witted, but sharp tongued, and says what's on her mind even when she should just keep her trap shut. She is rather smart and is usually very observant of others, but she tries not to let on as such. People don't expect much of you when you're just a foul mouthed tomboy.

Quirks: She loves chewing tobacco and is currently aching for some.

Hobbies / Interests: Swimming...the ocean...water. Anything pertaining to that, and she is in heaven.

High or Low Maintenance: High at the moment

Diet / Allergies: Seafood of any kind. She prefers fish to shellfish, but she will take either. Anything salty and savory, and she is not a fan of sweets.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: English, Common, French, Gaelic.

Can they Read / Write: Yes and yes, though she often pretends she can't.

Can your character produce magic: (Slaves that can produced magic will be bound in such away they can't use it unless rented / purchased.) The only magic she has is the ability to turn into a seal, but she needs her seal skin to do so.

Talents / Skills: Shape shifting (seal skin again). She can also predict the weather, especially when she is near a large body of water. She can clean, and even cook some. She can do repair work on ships, and knows how to do just about every aspect of sailing besides steering and captaining.

Training: None

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.) None

Previous Usage(s): None

Previous status: Free

For Rent or to Own: Both, but prefer ownership

Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for suggested prices.)
Rent - 5g
Own - 50g

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I am mostly on during the daytime (PST) and some evenings.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I would like someone she can be of use for with her skill set. Other than that, I'm willing to work things out with anyone OOC

What are your allowances for your character: I am fairly NC. Death and anything that would permanently maim her I do require consent, though.

Long Term/Short Term: Long, but willing to do short as well. I would just prefer long.

General Information

Character Description: It's hard to tell at first glance if the human looking creature is a male or female. The frame is tall, but not too tall. Slender, willowy, even graceful in it's movements. A squared jawline and high cheekbones make the full lips stand out even more, especially the frown that almost constantly seems to be set there. Large, hazel, eyes are hard and bright despite a stoic expression. Long, dark brown, hair, falls down to the back of knee, as if it has not been cut in a very long time. It is held away from the face by a brown leather skull cap. The slim figure is hidden beneath a loose fitting white cotton shift and loose brown linen pants. The feet, though, are bare.

Contact Details: Cosette LeBeau on Furcadia

Notes: Cosette might have a mouth on her, and isn't always pleasant, but that doesn't mean the same for me! I am easy going and pretty laid back, so send me a whisper!