Einar - Rentable

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Acaeus
Some ol' Drunk

Einar - Rentable

Post by Acaeus »

Owner
Lucilla

Basic Information

Full Name: Einar Linnason

Nickname: Perä

Name on Identification: Einar

Species: One hundred percent humanoid.

Sub Species/Breed: None for now.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Muscled

Physical Details: Charming rounded heart shaped face, long brown hair locks braided back away from face to keep it out of face. Muscles of impressive proportions. Warm brown eyes and warm glowing smile seen most of the time on that charming face.

Physical Markings: Plenty of scars to be had from his past. A certain carving from a obvious dull blade seen on his lower stomach. Spells out Perä.

Physical Drawbacks: Being a human...he's kinda mundane on the supernatural scale. As far as drawbacks in general....brawn could out win this guy any day. His tactics are quick hits with precise blows and speedy tactics of aerial combative movements.

Current Infliction(s): None Healthy

Physical Defenses: Seems to have been trained a decent amount in combat. Fist, Rope, Net, Trident, and also versed in sword play very well. Offering slave up to Dimachaerus position in Gladiator trials.

Appealing Attributes: That warm smile and handsome looking face seems to draw many eyes, as well as the muscles and charming laid back attitude.

Clothing: Reference here. Basic leather and arm bracers. Came with wooden swords that obviously have been over used.

Other Items: Other then weapons, the slave has come with nothing else.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured for the most part.

Phobias: He is a new slave addition to the Tether, if he has any, it will be found out soon.

Disorders: None found, though he seems far too laid back for a slave from the Vikings.

How do they present themselves: Calm and peaceful.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: He doesn't understand my question...

Overall Attitude: Friendly

Quirks:

Hobbies / Interests:

High or Low Maintenance: For now it seems low maintenance.

Diet / Allergies: None can be found if we cannot converse with the slave.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Finnish and Swedish.

Can they Read / Write: Slave seems incapable of writing or reading.

Can your character produce magic: Does not exude such abilities.

Talents / Skills: Fighting, Slave work that entirely details around Farming, as well as building buildings with guidance.

Training: Due to Gladiator Crowling, Einar is now being trained on Common.

Other

Current Owner: None

Previous Owners: A viking Jarl

Previous Usage(s): Farming and building things. Fight training just began 2 years ago...

Previous status: Slave

For Rent or to Own: Rent and Own.

Cost: 7 gold. Slave is trained and not disobedient but seems to lack some major training.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Available during evenings

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I am looking to this time...stick with Einar gaining freedom through gladiatorship trials. As well, if you want to help him with common and proper slave training for harem, I'm totally open for that. Einar is literally a piece of clay waiting to be molded.

What are your allowances for your character: I'm open for anything minus! Anything that would ruin his gladiatoral career.

Long Term/Short Term: Both, though I prefer Long term

General Information

Character Description: Long brown hair that was shoulder length and wavy was clearly groomed well and styled in a warrior fashion befitting the muscled topless male. Body was on full display with a clothing around lower waist fitting on him like a chasity belt. Muscled thighs were allowed a playful peak, before legs were encased in leather and clothing. Fur shoes and bracers were wrapped around arms like a poor person befitted it in a haphazard fashion. Brown eyes warmly gazed around with a genuine carefree smile on that face and glow about that face that could make most people smile in return. Good natured and laid back, it was surprising to notice that this slaves particular talents laid in fighting.

Contact Details: Skype can be handed out per request. You can otherwise PM me here.

Notes: Yep...I'm back. I've missed you guys <3 Ownership of slave as a default for three OOC months without contact. If contact has not been made to me by 3 months explaining your absence, slave will go back to being Tether property.
Last edited by Acaeus on Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:39 am, edited 7 times in total.
Give them nothing...but take from them, everything!

Founder Of The Golden Hammer
Quinne
House Slave

Re: Einar - Rentable and Buyable

Post by Quinne »

A note was attached to the slave's papers near the bottom, obviously by the Vikingr Gladiator's hand.

Although I'm clueless to the language this slave and his comrade speak, he has shown the expected respect from one of his station regardless of where he sits. Given the language barrier and his obvious confusion towards words from the common tongue, I have requested the guards mention this to possible trainers and hopefully, this will open up the opportunity for Einar and his fellow slave, Aveza, to learn this. I don't think they'd be resistant, given how well they took to my presence alone.

Signed,

Crowling
Lucilla
New Patron

Re: Einar - Rentable

Post by Lucilla »

A fresh piece of parchment was attached to Einars papers with Lucillas ever-so-fancy handwriting.

Einar is not for sale. He is mine and mine alone. If you find the urge should ever strike you, he is available for rent under certain guidelines.

1. He is not to be used for any intimate situations. He is a fighter, not a lover.

2. Any unacceptable behavior is to be brought to my attention directly; The renter shall not deal out physical punishment without my knowledge. Renter agrees to pay Einars nightly rental fee of 15g per day for any damage caused by unapproved punishment through the duration of the injury.

3. He may be rented out to fight as your champion for the night, however, you will pay his medical treatment and provide me with 25% of the bets earned from either outcome.