Aveza - Rentable/Purchasable.

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Aveza
New Patron

Aveza - Rentable/Purchasable.

Post by Aveza »

Basic Information

Full Name: Aveza Mardottir

Nickname: Narttu

Name on Identification: Aveza

Species: Human

Sub Species/Breed: N/a

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Athletic Build

Physical Details: Long blond wavy hair; Piercing blue eyes; tanned skin.

Physical Markings: A few scars here and there

Physical Drawbacks: Being human, and as much as she does not want to admit - being a woman.

Current Infliction(s): Healthy as a whip

Physical Defenses: She's trained in physical combat, as well as a limited number of weaponry - her favorite; twin daggers.

Appealing Attributes: She's beautiful, physically fit, and a well trained slave.

Clothing: Reference

Other Items: None

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Is unaware of any.

Disorders: Has none

How do they present themselves: Seems confident, well mannered.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: She didn't think she had an opinion in the matter.

Overall Attitude: She's feisty, but confident. She is obedient, but lacks the proper slave training. She tends to hide her emotions, rarely shows fear especially towards slavers, and men.

Quirks: None that she knows of.

Hobbies / Interests: None as of yet

High or Low Maintenance: Low Maintenance for now

Diet / Allergies: None that she is aware of.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Finnish and Swedish

Can they Read / Write: Neither

Can your character produce magic: No?

Talents / Skills: Dancing, fighting skills, weaving (whether it be baskets, or clothing.) Food Prep (skinning animals, cooking them)

Training: None.

Other

Current Owner: None

Previous Owners: A viking Jarl

Previous Usage(s): Farming, cooking, and sex.

Previous status: Slave

For Rent or to Own: Rent to own

Cost: Between 3 - 7g. Slave is trained, and occasionally obedient, but on occasion can become rowdy..

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: M-F After 5:30PM EST; Available all weekend unless something comes up.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I am open to all sorts of rps! I would love character development.

What are your allowances for your character: I am open to anything

Long Term/Short Term: Preferably long term, but short turn is acceptable.

General Information

Character Description: There is air of confidence about her, despite the years of being beaten down. She hardly shows her emotions, her fears, her pains. The expression upon her face is always one of mute, or a light smirk. Her long dirty blonde locks were usually left alone, as her attire left little to the imagination; her top was made out of various clothes, only covering her breasts, while her bottom made out of pieces of cloth that rested just at mid thigh.

Contact Details: You can either contact me through here, or message me through rpr.

Notes: Give me all the rps!