Pavus -- Rent

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Konnie
New Patron

Pavus -- Rent

Post by Konnie »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Pavus Rexsali

Nickname: Rex, Ali

Name on Identification: Pavus

Species: Satyr

Sub Species/Breed: Flower Nymph

Physical Appearance

Body Type: defined

Physical Details: Rust Colored hair in a lazy mohawk, trimmed around cream colored horns and giving room for flowers to bloom in his hair. Bangs go to chin length. Green or gold eyes dependant on sobriety, some facial hair, well kept. Tanned skin stops below hips, blends into dirty blonde fur of his legs, tail short and perked. Hooves of similar shade as horns, normally painted gold to match his body paints.

Multiple piercings: Nose, ears 3 right 5 left, labret, tongue, nipples.

Physical Markings: No spotting, scars. Tattoos of lace flowers over back and shoulder, a simplistic snake up left arm.

Physical Drawbacks: Needs sunlight at least three times a week, longer if under any strain, physical or mental. Flower growth dependant on his health. Can bear fruit in his hair, normally berries. Must be something he's ate recently. Seeds necessary. This will drain him. Can be lethargic, slow to tasks.

Current Infliction(s): None.

Physical Defenses: None, needs training in fighting/defense.

Appealing Attributes: Flowers and fruits stated above, artistic talent, flutist. Storyteller, considered a pleasant host or teacher of others in household chores. Steady with a sewing needle, capable cook. Trained in the arts of pleasure with his mouth.

Clothing: Rarely necessary, will wear silk loose tops and/or sashes. Keeps to just jewelry and his body paints.

Other Items: None.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

Phobias: Claustrophobic, acute abandonment issues, the dark.

Disorders: None.

How do they present themselves: Clean, educated. Knows his place, keeps eyes lowered unless requested. Talkative, enjoys giving himself as company. Quick to offer it to the main hall if requested.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Knows and accepts his place. Does not consider himself low because of his status, so will seem cocky to untrained slaves and some slavers. Without his servitude, he'd be dead or worse, he believes, so he's grateful for the work and protection his status gives.

Overall Attitude: Pleasant. Might be a bit too chatty for some, but can and will put a cork in it with just a lock. Loves giving attention and affection to others. Similar to a pet.

Quirks: Braids hair of long-haired slaves in the pens for them, likes to make others look more presentable. Hums when left alone, fills silences.

Hobbies / Interests: Tries to follow fashion trends of the Tether, enjoys art and music. Gardening is another obvious one.

High or Low Maintenance: Low Maintenance. Up to owner's consideration.

Diet / Allergies: Heavy on veggies/fruits. Lots of carbs. Leafy. Can eat meat, will choose not if able.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common, Greek, Italian.

Can they Read / Write: Yes to both.

Can your character produce magic: If having a very good green thumb could be considered magic, yes.

Talents / Skills: Painting, Flute, Masseuse, Sewing and Mending, Cooking.

Training: None currently.

Other

Current Owner: Azure Serail

Previous Owners: The Tether, other NPCs from history

Previous Usage(s): House Slave, Part of a personal harem.

Previous status: Always a Slave.

For Rent or to Own: Both.

Cost: 20 gold a night. 310 to own.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Best to grab me over RPR or on my OOC alt Konnie, on at odd hours.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I'm very rusty with playing a slave, especially an educated one, so someone to have a heavy hand, evolve him into something great and beautiful. His nickname means 'Peacock', so I'd like to have him be something they'd like to be proud of.

What are your allowances for your character: If it's super specific just ask, but I'm pretty open to see what people think of!

Long Term/Short Term: Prefer long term for ownership, but won't turn down casual short term anything either!

General Information

Character Description:

Contact Details: PM on RPR, here, or I can give up skype at request. Whisper in-game @ Konnie / Pavus

Notes: