Eisenhauer (Unowned)

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Eisenhauer
New Patron

Eisenhauer (Unowned)

Post by Eisenhauer »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Eisenhauer

Nickname: Eisen, Iron Hide, 'Blue'

Name on Identification: Eisenhauer

Species: Rhino

Sub Species/Breed: NA

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Endomorph

Physical Details: Black hair shaved into a 'warhawk', Emerald green eyes, Steel/iron hued grey skin

Physical Markings: Numerous tattoos all over body. Most noticeable are the two across his fingers: The right hand reads 'Iron' and the left reads 'Hide'.

Physical Drawbacks: Largeness means doorways could cause issues.

Current Infliction(s): None

Physical Defenses: Thick hide, enormous physical strength, and horns

Appealing Attributes: Strong jaw, and exotic features. Very masculine build. Pretty eyes.

Clothing: A pair of simple, blue pants.

Other Items: Maul (For Arena use only)

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Deep water, Children/Cubs crying

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: Clean, stoic, and prepared to serve.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Excited.

Overall Attitude: Happy to serve, and seeking his glory death in the arena.

Quirks: Very expressive ears. Tends to flutter them when excited or happy.

Hobbies / Interests: Finding heavy things, and lifting them. Collecting flowers, and other plants to be dried then stored in whatever way he can. History (Primarily Strategy and Tactics)

High or Low Maintenance: High - Due to how large he is the Rhino will require a lot of food to maintain body weight/build.

Diet / Allergies: Primarily herbivorous

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common

Can they Read / Write: No

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents / Skills: Mason, Minor wood working (Cutting trees, planing boards, minor carving skill)

Training: Body Guard, Pleasure, and Companion training

Other

Current Owner: None

Previous Owners: Selde

Previous Usage(s): Please/Body Guard/Companion while training for Arena

Previous status: Free

For Rent or to Own: Rent

Cost: 15g for Rent

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Evenings (7-Midnight Furc time), Some days

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Training him, or making use of his training. Character building/development. ARENA!

What are your allowances for your character: I would like to have him rented by possible buyers a few times to ensure that: Our characters mesh, and our own RP styles mesh as well. Maiming/Death are fine but will need to have a good reason/discussed before it happens.

Long Term/Short Term: Long or Short. Gimme RP!

General Information

Character Description: A mountain of a creature clad in steel and iron grey flesh. Thick, pebbly textures rought with black, twisting shapes of tattoos and the lighter white puckering streaks and knots of scars from head to hind legs. Sinews pack into an immsense frame forming great slabs, cables and ripples of muscle with veins standing visable. The Rhino's head bore two horns of polished bone capped and banded in bronze. Intricate markings etched into twisting and knotting forms along their lengths. Two shards of emerald peer behind them with fire and intelligence set into a comparatively handsome, exotic face supported by a strong jaw. A streak of hair runs from the base of his skull to his brow, formed into a short black warhawk streaked with crimson. A pair of simple blue trousers adorn the tree-thick hind legs.

Website: http://www.rprepository.com/c/ironhide/ (WORK IN PROGRESS)

Contact Details: Whisper or PM me here

Notes: Who wants Rhino hugs? :D
I stand to face the shrouded beast that's come to gather my soul. A warrior’s life, a warrior's death. The hour I control.