Noble in chains, Ledgnair

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Thermadoor
New Patron

Noble in chains, Ledgnair

Post by Thermadoor »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Ledgnair Levelessa

Nickname: None

Name on Identification: Ledgnair

Species: Pure Bred White Hare

Sub Species/Breed: Incubus

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Strong and toned, kept slim, dancer’s form

Physical Details: Hair fur are all covered in the same silky white shine, Small black tipped claws and bright yellow eyes.

Physical Markings: No markings made upon his body yet, only one odd tattoo just under the neck between the shoulders of two swiping lines

Physical Drawbacks: No combat training, sheltered education

Current Infliction(s): none

Physical Defenses: dulled claws and buck teeth

Appealing Attributes: Quite attractive and always carrying the light smell of chocolate, highly flexible and soft voice, large luring ears for petting and big puffy tail.

Clothing: Clad in red silks and golden sash, collar holding no nameplate.

Other Items: No times remain.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Very cultured

Phobias: Not being seen as useful, abandonment, irrelevant.

Disorders: Tends to get unusually tired and sluggish when not in the public after a few days.

How do they present themselves: Ledgnair is very well behaved and has taken to learning proper posture as a way of life, doing everything he could to present himself for a potential renter to come along and just to be pleasant to the eye of any.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Excited but nervous, first time.

Overall Attitude: curious and obedient, very careful and playful, flirty

Quirks: Craves positive attention of any kind from any source, hungering almost.

Hobbies / Interests: Ledgnair likes to dance, alone or with partners

High or Low Maintenance: Low, trained to deal with his own needs.

Diet / Allergies: Herbivore, can eat meat if forced

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common, Elven, Draconic, Infernal, Celestial, Feral

Can they Read / Write: Yes

Can your character produce magic: Yes, however has no idea that he can and thus shows no signs of it.

Talents / Skills: Ledgnair is trained to dance very well due to his body type and hunger for attention, close attention giving and cuddling, hair and body care, bathing others, general spa treatment, does not fear monstrous beasts, general bonuses that come with Incubus blood, high stamina and durability, an aura that draws affection and attention, very minor empathy.

Training: General purpose slave training

Other

Current Owner: Seradhe

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage(s): None

Previous status: Sold to slavery as a child

For Rent or to Own: Rent to own please

Cost: 10 gold per rent, 200 gold to own

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: if im online I am available

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Something not directly revolving around sex

What are your allowances for your character: Don’t kill or permanently maim, all others bring up with me OOC

Long Term/Short Term: I expect some short term things but Long term is what im looking for

General Information

Character Description: Soft silks and the applause of the crowd, whats more to life? Dressed in thin silks that clung tightly around his body where it counted most, showing off this pure breed hare. Highly trained form showing clearly though the red silks he wears young and strong. Claws dulled down for safety and silky, snow white fur groomed to perfection, following his slim, toned body down to the large puff of that heartshaped tail.

Website: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?ch ... age=128544

Images: http://www.rprepository.com/images/gall ... 295406.jpg

Contact Details: just whisper me, I will respond