Ming Yue - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

ming
New Patron

Ming Yue - Unowned

Post by ming »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Ming Yue

Nickname: Stone Guardian

Name on Identification: Yue, Ming

Species: Foo Dog

Sub Species/Breed: N/A

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Feral

Physical Details:

*Fur: Onyx
* Skin: Onyx
*Eyes: Crimson
*Mane: Fire red, orange, yellow
*Tail: Fire red, orange, yellow

Physical Markings: N/A

Physical Drawbacks: N/A

Current Infliction(s): None

Physical Defenses: Slave has razor sharp teeth, and claws. Slave also presents with dragon like scales along various areas of his body.

Appealing Attributes: Slave is exotic in breed, and coloration.

Clothing: None

Other Items: Slave has no personal items

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Feral

Phobias: N/A

Disorders: N/A

How do they present themselves: The slave seems to be rather calm, outwardly friendly, and possibly protective should someone get close enough.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Slave seems not to show signs of pleasure, nor displeasure on the matter.

Overall Attitude: The slave is protective, brave, wise, and overall a loyal guardian.

Quirks: Slave seems to be interested in anything new, will often stick his nose to about anything hot or cold to investigate. Also has been known to stick his nose in random patrons' groins, to better get their scent.

Hobbies / Interests: Slave seems to show no signs of interest in any hobbies that we know of.

High or Low Maintenance: Slave is relatively low maintenance.

Diet / Allergies: Slave has a balanced diet and needs meat, veggies, grains, and fruits to survive. Mainly enjoys a diet of high in meats.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Telepathy.

Can they Read / Write: Read: No Write: No

Can your character produce magic: Slave is a fire Foo Dog which gives him control over fire. Tether issued suppression collar has been placed on the slave.

Talents / Skills: The slave presents with skills in the following:

*Guarding
*Companionship
*Combat

Training: Slave has had no formal training.

Other

Current Owner: The Golden Tether

Previous Owners: Thomas Adams, Daiyu-Xue Longwei

Previous Usage(s): Companion

Previous status: Stone

For Rent or to Own: Rent or Own

Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for suggested prices.)

*To Rent: 20Image or 2Image

*To own: 280Image or 28Image

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I am on most days/nights unless my work/sleep schedule changes

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I am looking for someone who would take the guardian and expand on his training and perhaps turn him into a proper arena slave or use him as a feral companion and guard. There is much room for expansion when it comes to his training and I look forward to a long term RP that gives a strong chance to growth and expansion when it comes to the foo dog.

What are your allowances for your character: NC mostly. Inquire for more information.

Long Term/Short Term: Both

General Information

Character Description: Guardian of the forbidden city, why the stony gaze? Once you were lively and gentle, and now on the column you lay. Hard as stone, inhabitants take you for granite. All alone, how can you stand it? Fiercely you glare at passers by. How do you fare when you cannot die? Won't you let your heart go free? When will your marble eyes see? Have you an obsidian core? Will you refuse to move forevermore?

Reference 1

Reference 2

Tether issued Collar

Contact Details: Whisper Ming Yue in game, or leave a PM/Guestbook entry on my RPR

Notes:
Last edited by ming on Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
DaiyuXue
New Patron

Re: Ming Yue - Owned

Post by DaiyuXue »

A note had been placed with the papers of the foo

I, Daiyu-Xue Longwei, have purchased the foo in full. A great treasure such as he shall not sit in the pens. I look forward though to seeing his matches when I can.