Midori - Unowned. Rentable.

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Tchotchke
New Patron

Midori - Unowned. Rentable.

Post by Tchotchke »

Basic Information

Full Name: Midori

Nickname: "Potteri"

Name on Identification: Midori

Species: Raccoon dog/Tanuki

Sub Species/Breed: N/A

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Endomorphic. Thickly built with fat over compact muscle.

Physical Details: Long, swamp green hair that hangs straight to lower back. Eyes are dark amber, with subtle hints of brighter yellow. Thick fur, predominantely in shades of brown.

Physical Markings: Heavy "bags" under her eyes, as well as a small dot of darker fur beneath right eye.

Physical Drawbacks: Unfavorable posture - habitually slouches.

Current Infliction(s): N/A

Physical Defenses: Transformation, either to feral or human forms.

Appealing Attributes: Curvaceous, physically strong

Clothing: Linen wrappings around chest, knuckles and heels. Simple black pants, cut above the knees.

Other Items: Matsuri happi and a pair of worn, wooden geta.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured, primarily.

Phobias: Uncontrolled fire, abruptly loud noises.

Disorders: Chronic Depression

How do they present themselves: Her disposition is lacking in optimism, when she's not serving. Even then, it's a questionably lukewarm and silent grace. Minimally inclined, she does only and precisely what she's been told to do, when given orders.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: She doesn't entirely hate it, but there are plenty of times that she'd prefer to be doing something else. Like napping.

Overall Attitude: At best, fairweather. She'd likely be "ツンデレ" if she wasn't too lazy to care.

Quirks: Occasional forays between English and Japanese in a single sentence. Picking at her teeth after meals.

Hobbies / Interests: Shamisen, martial arts, horror stories

High or Low Maintenance: Low maintenance

Diet / Allergies: Omnivorous. Allergic to peanuts.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: English/Japanese

Can they Read / Write: Japanese

Can your character produce magic: Yes, but only self-inflicted transformation magic.

Talents / Skills: Musically inclined to the shamisen and singing. Martial arts - primarily Aikido, with some knowledge of Wing-Chun. Storytelling, especially horror themes. Also knows basics of massage, bathing and physical companionship.

Training: Minimal training, within the Tether. Subject to change.

Other

Current Owner: N/A

Previous Owners: NPC - Kitsune - Bath House Owner

Previous Usage(s): N/A

Previous status: Owned, prior to being sold to the Tether.

For Rent or to Own: Either for rent or to own.

Cost:
  • Rental: 13G
    To Own: 200G

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: It tends to fluctuate, but I usually pop on at least daily! I go by Eastern Time (-5). If you see me on an alt (listed below) and want me to hop onto Midori, gimme a poke.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Challenge her apathy and depression. Make her actually care about things, and people. Train her further in her musical pursuits and martial arts. I'm honestly up for discussing just about anything. Character development is pretty great.

What are your allowances for your character: Mostly non-consent, apart from disfiguration/dire changes to Midori. I prefer to talk about those kinds of changes, first.

Long Term/Short Term: Short-term accepted but long-term is loved.

General Information

Character Description: [Coming soon!...ish.]

Contact Details: Whisper Midorisan or, alternately, Kiffles or Weet.

Notes: Hello yes let us RP. *Tosses fat tanuki at your face.*