Terra Fawks: Slave Papers and Info

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

TerraFawks
New Patron

Terra Fawks: Slave Papers and Info

Post by TerraFawks »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Terra Fawks

Nickname:Terra

Name on Identification:Terra Fawks

Species: Rodent

Sub Species/Breed: Full Breed

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Petite

Physical Details:Long hair/Blue Eyes/Brown Fur/Blue Patterns (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc)

Physical Markings: Physical Scars from being Taken Advantage and tortured my Mercenaries

[b]Physical Drawbacks:None

[b]Current Infliction(s):None

[b]Physical Defenses:Weak (If any.)

[b]Appealing Attributes: His Hair and Face, Also his body with his Tube Top and Mini skirt on.

[b]Clothing:Tube Top, Mink skirt, Pink Panties, High Heels, Eye Patch on left eye

[b]Other Items:
(Remember slaves cannot have belongings let alone have them on them, they may be made available when rented / purchased.)

Behavior

Feral or Cultured:cultured

[b]Phobias:Spiders

[b]Disorders:Has no Left Eye

[b]How do they present themselves:Very Shy and timid

[b]Feelings towards being owned / rented:Shy about it

[b]Overall Attitude:Very Shy attitude at everything, not wanting to step on anyones toes or make them mad.

[b]Quirks:None

[b]Hobbies / Interests:Dancing

[b]High or Low Maintenance:Low Maintenance

[b]Diet / Allergies:No Diet known of and Allergic to bees

[b]Abilities

Language(s) Spoken:English

[b]Can they Read / Write:No

[b]Can your character produce magic:Only Healing spells (Slaves that can produced magic will be bound in such away they can't use it unless rented / purchased.)

[b]Talents / Skills:Restoration Magic

[b]Training:Priest

[b]Other

Current Owner:No one

[b]Previous Owners:No One (If known.)

[b]Previous Usage(s):Was Used my Mercenaries

[b]Previous status:Single

[b]For Rent or to Own:Yes

[b]Cost:5 gold to rent and 50 to own (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for suggested prices.)

[b]OOC Info/Notes

Availability:All times

[b]What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay:someone that can Dominate Terra into his new life style

[b]What are your allowances for your character:Cant think of any at the moment

[b]Long Term/Short Term:Both

[b]General Information

Character Description:Terra would walk the Streets, after his Village had been Ravaged to the ground. If someone was to look closely they would see marks of where the poor Fem-boy was brutally Used by the Mercenaries, His cloths still intact but was stained in cum. He worn a tight button up shirt that was way above his belly, really only covering his chest. His skirt was a Mini skirt that you could clearly see his panties and the bulge that resided in them. On his legs he wore Thigh High Blue and white stripped stockings, all topped off with high heels on his feet. He looked around now in the unfamiliar territory, lost and crying from his Ordeal.[Submissive Fem-boy] [Whisper Friendly] [Owned by none, yet] [Lover: N/A]

[b]Website:None

[b]Images:i have one saved that i drew i will give to someone upon request

[b]Contact Details: Furcadia or Discord or Skype.

[b]Notes: