Taffe - Owned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

IzzieBiz
TGT Patron

Taffe - Owned

Post by IzzieBiz »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Taffe.

Nickname: Taf.

Aliases: Tajana Novak, Tatiana La'fe, Tatyana Ti'Gavil.

Name on Identification: Taffe.

Age: Twenty-seven - birth date on record: February 16th.

Species: Feline.

Sub Species/Breed: Snow Leopard and Siberian Cat crossbreed.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Cello. Lush. Strong legs, voluptuous hips, a generous bosom and feminine curves.

Physical Details:
- Hair Crimson in color and a good few feet in length. The ends of her hair touch the beginning of her tail if it not in an up-do.
- Eyes Wide, large, deep green iris, rounded pupils.
- Fur Stone gray with black rosettes and spots. Typical Snow Leopard markings but with much more gray and shaggier fur, a telling of mixed breeds for certain.

Physical Markings:
Scars
- One horizontal stripe below her naval approximately four inches in length.
- One vertically across her right shoulder like a strap approximately six inches in length and one inch wide in the center.
- One horizontal on her abdomen where her hips curve approximately three inches long.
- Three thick scratches in the shape of an "N" on the nape of her neck.

Current Infliction(s): None.

Physical Defenses: Lower body strength.

Appealing Attributes: Visually appealing curves, facial features, confidence, and overall feminine appeal.

Clothing:
- The Golden Tether standard unowned slave collar.
- A set of red harem silks, not house slave silks but red all the same.
- A simple bra and vest to keep breasts covered and up, decorated simply with bead work around the base of the bralette.
- A lengthy loincloth and sheer, gossamer harem pants, also red in color.

Other Items:
- Various outfits for themed dances.
- One tambourine.
- Five sets of silver replacement piercings for nipples, navel, and clitoral hood.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

Phobias: Abandonment, absolute darkness, and drowning.

Disorders: Self-Deprecation and Masochism.

How do they present themselves: Confident, approachable, regal but not above the free folk, polite, selfless.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Perfectly at peace, willing, eager.

Overall Attitude: Charismatic, confident, flirtatious.

Quirks:
- Likes to place a hand or both hands on her hips quite a lot when she stands.
Habits include:
- Picking things from her tail.
- Brushing her hair with fingers.
- If she is wearing jewelry she fiddles with it (necklace, bangles, rings, etc).

Hobbies / Interests:
Obsessions include:
- Dancing.
- Learning recipes with potatoes as the main ingredient
- Astrology.
Hobbies include:
- Wood working, whittling, and crafting wooden jewelry.
Interests include:
- Dancing.
- Music.
- Language.
- Astrology.
- Shibari rope art.

High or Low Maintenance: High. Due to dietary needs, cosmetic upkeep, and strict work-out regiment the slave requires a master or mistress who has the ability to provide for her needs.

Diet / Allergies:
Diet: Fish, meat, and fruits.
Allergic to: Nothing, or at least nothing life threatening or that would impede her work.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken:
- Kasurian Common (English)
- Frrench (French)
- Rrussian (Russian)
- Catolian (Italian)

Can they Read / Write: Yes, in Common, French, and Russian.

Can your character produce magic: Cannot perform magic but admits to learning about the limits and capabilities of empathy magics, Tarot reading, palm readings, and auras.

Talents / Skills:
- Artistic Skill: can sketch, paint, and sculpt still life, portraits, and scenes. Preferred medium is charcoal.
- Entertainment: Singing, dancing, juggling, and playing music. Knows various dances: Danse du ventre, Raqs Sharqi, or commonly known as belly dancing, is her specialty. The Waltz, the Tango, Hula, and Tsiganochka.

Training:
- Positions and Displays: Various forms are known, such as the proper sitting, standing, serving, and public displays befitting her status.
- Obedience: Will obey any and all demands, commands, and wishes to the fullest of her capabilities and then some, regardless of the task.
- Serving: Knows how to serve in events, parties, small gatherings. Anything from a simple meal to a grand feast. Can set any table and pour any drink for nearly every culture. Tea ceremonies are her specialty.
- Entertainment: Knows how to gather and keep her patron’s attentions and cater to their appetites, no matter the event, without trouble.
- Erotic Desires: Knows many ways to please her masters, mistresses, and renters. From sexual acts to erotic dances she can please others visually as well as physically.

Other

Current Owner: Trygve.

Previous Owners: William “Campy” Logain Hunter, Sumatra, Siena, Jacqueline Covae Descoteaux.

Previous Usage(s): Personal slave, eye candy, maid/personal assistant/protégé.

Previous status: Freed Slave, returned willingly to The Golden Tether’s ownership.

For Rent or to Own: For Rent and for purchase. (OOC Note: I require a buffer period before your character owns Taffe, just to see if our RP meshes well and what not. Time can vary from one rental to multiple rentals before purchasing.)

Cost:
To Rent:
- 30 Image or 3 Image per night.
- 140 Image or 14 Image per week.
To Own:
- 300 Image or 30 Image.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I am online at random hours, my schedules change frequently, but I am vocal about when my schedule shifts so you will not be caught off-guard by my sudden disappearances.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I am looking for a slaver who is willing to care for Taffe the way she needs to be cared for as well as giving her purpose. Taffe is an experienced and willing slave who knows how to serve others but she is also personal slave material. I want someone who can and will use her for public services as well as caring for her owner as a personal slave, this means I do not want her to be purely a sexual purpose slave, I want her servitude to mean something. Regardless I have the right to deny ownership if I think a character is not a good fit to own Taffe.

What are your allowances for your character: I have a few things I will not allow with Taffe, the basics really, just no death and no non-consensual sexual acts. Violence, plot relevant limb removal and scarring, and other mature themes are okay if talked about in whispers/ooc beforehand.

Long Term/Short Term: Long term preferred but not required. Short term roleplay is still good!

General Information

Contact Details: You can contact me in-game on Taffe or my OOC alt Izzie, or by PM on RPR through Taffe’s rpr or my own personal rpr profile here: http://www.rprepository.com/p/IzzieBiz/

Notes: I have trouble rationing my time doing things. Meaning that I am obsessive with how I spend my time. I can go anywhere from a few hours to a few days dedicated to one thing, game wise. This means I can and will disappear often from Furcadia to play WoW, ESO, and games on my Xbox for a good while. If I have a plot going with you or anyone I will give warnings about my current interests and if I’ll be gone from RP for a bit. In these times I will allow certain things to happen with my characters (as well as things I -won’t- allow to happen while I’m gone), so I am expecting a level of respect and trust to be there when I’m there to play Taffe myself. I will give my rp partners my Skype in order to get into contact with me if I am gone for a prolonged amount of time.

-Also note: I am returning to RP with Taffe after a long time of having her as a free person of TGT. I have reasons for returning her to slavery as well as Taffe herself having reasons ICly. If you would like to discuss this for any reason shoot me a whisper on Furcadia or PM me on RPR.
My RPR profile.
DeviantArt | FurAffinity