Xioni's Papers (Unowned)

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Xioni
New Patron

Xioni's Papers (Unowned)

Post by Xioni »

***Character Remade 2/15/16, Unable to access original Thread***

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Xioni

Nickname: Xio, Xi, Oni

Species: Hell Cat

Sub Species/Breed: N/A

Physical Appearance

Height: 5'3

Weight: 120 lbs

Hair: Silver, falling just past her shoulders.

Eyes: Green

Distinguishing birthmarks/markings/ scars:
There is a prominent notch in her right ear.

**Able to take on both feral and Anthro forms.**

Anthro Form:
Petite humanoid physique differentiates from the usual mold to support some very key characteristics of her breed. What is often mistaken for skin is actually a very fine layer of hairs, so short and thick, they give the illusion of a soft, near flawless complexion. Ears are brought higher upon the skull, typical of feline origin, each tipped with silver tufts. Eyes are a vivid emerald, slit pupils quick to catch the light. Other attributes are seen in the silver claw like nails, and the long sleek tail, seeming to have been dipped in silver to match the silver brindle that interrupts the cream of her hide. Two small horns nestle atop her crown, just barely seen to poke through her hair.

Frame is usually adorned simply, soft black shorts usually paired with a halter top, a belt allowed to hang loosely upon hips, holding what few objects she might wish to carry with her. One of which usually being a short dagger. Feet are left bare due to a dislike of foot wear that seems to be shared by her breed.

Feral Form: WIP[/b]

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Debatable

Phobias: Arachnophobia, secretly fears abandonment but too proud to admit it.

Disorders: Nothing obvious yet.

How do they present themselves: Introverted yet headstrong

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Debatable, it will take the right hand to tame this one.

Overall Attitude: Overall Attitude: Temperamental

Personality: Emerald eyes hold intelligence, but it is of the guarded sort. She is easily annoyed, and rather quick to lash out. While not terribly rash, she has a habit of letting curiosity get the best of her, giving her a knack for getting into trouble. She has a sick sense of humor, and loves to have the last word.

Quirks: Her Ears twitch when her Curiosity takes over. When she is over excited and not concentrating on it, heavy emphasis is heard upon her rs.

Hobbies / Interests: She loves quiet, and a good long nap. Often she can be found reading a book.

High or Low Maintenance: High For Most.

Diet / Allergies: No Known Allergies, Diet consists heavily of meat though she will eat almost anything so long as it is edible.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: The Common Tongue as well as the tongue of her people. If there are more she knows, she is not telling just yet.

Can they Read/Write: Both

Gifts: She can create and manipulate fire when Strong enough and not bound or sealed.

Talents/Skills: She has a knack for going about unnoticed and an ear for picking out key pieces of information. She is a fair hand at knife throwing and has the basic knowledge of some weapons and their uses and maintenance. With training she would make an excellent dancer and singer.

Training: Not Yet Boken

Other

Current Owner: None Yet

Previous Owners: N/A, recently collared.

Previous Usage(s): N/A

Previous status: N/A

For Rent or to Own: Either

Cost: 5 gold to rent. 120 gold to own at this time.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability:

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Open to almost anything in terms of rp. Open to suggestions/ plotting.

What are your allowances for your character:

~Main Window almost always equals IC. I welcome anyone to come and join me! Feel free to post, I am almost always in the mood for an rp.

~OOC does not equal IC, don't confuse them!

~I try to give what I receive, but all posts will at least a paragraph in lengh.

~ I Rp based on storyline and usually try to fit each rp into my character's storyline, that being said usually don't jump into intimate relationships/sexual situations just based off one rp, you are going to have to work for it.

~Anything goes for the most part except death and mutilation for the time being. This is a new Character and I want her around for a while.

~Xioni is still in the development stage, so some information may be changed at any given time for the time being.

Long Term/Short Term: Both

General Information

Contact Details: Xioni on Furcadia