Syfka (Aerial) Slave Papers

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Astraeus
New Patron

Syfka (Aerial) Slave Papers

Post by Astraeus »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Syfka

Nickname: Aerial, given to her by those who captured her, as she tried to fight them off from the air.
Amendment Screech has been added to the list since discovering that ability listed in Physical Defenses.

Name on Identification: Syfka

Species: Human

Sub Species/Breed: Golden Hawk

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Athletic Hourglass

Physical Details: She has waist length chestnut brown hair with soft highlights of red and gold. Silver eyes are flecked with blue. Her complexion is a nice honey tone. Hawk wings upon her back.

Physical Markings: None

Physical Drawbacks: Wings make her a bigger target and susceptible to injury. Light, easily tossed around or thrown down if gotten a hold of.

Current Infliction(s): None.

Physical Defenses: Teeth and sharp, claw-like nails.
Amendment Slave appears to have some sort of screech, amplifying the pitch of her vocal cords to ear drum popping frequency, ability has been suppressed with an enchanted collar.

Appealing Attributes: Common beauty with exotic features, golden wings.

Clothing: Standard issue Tether garb.

Other Items: Enchanted collar to suppress vocal ability.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured with feral tendencies; side effect of being captured.

Phobias: None we addressed in her assessment.

Disorders: Nothing that presents itself.

How do they present themselves: Defiant, broody, disinterested.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Abhors it.

Overall Attitude: Quiet and disinterested.

Quirks: Often preens her wings, occasionally walks on her toes, picks at loose threads, likes shiny/sparkly things.

Hobbies / Interests: None that we could really assess, seems to be scrappy, fighting could be an interest.

High or Low Maintenance: High. Unbroken and untrained.

Diet / Allergies: Omnivore, particular to meat. No known allergies.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common, Danish

Can they Read / Write: Yes

Can your character produce magic: We aren't certain if the screeching ability she has is magic or not, but it is controlled by an enchanted collar.

Talents / Skills: None we could assess.

Training: None.

Other

Current Owner: The Golden Tether.

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage(s): None

Previous status: Free person

For Rent or to Own: For rent/Rent to own

Cost: Five gold to rent, fifty gold to own

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I am available most weekdays in the morning and afternoon, sometimes in the evening. The weekends I'm on a bit sparser, but Sunday evenings are best to catch me. I am EST time zone.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Breaking and training this girl, getting some story progression there and all that stuff.

What are your allowances for your character: No death or heavy mutilation. Scarring is fine, I don't want her losing a limb or something.

Long Term/Short Term: Long term is loved, but short term is accepted!

General Information

Character Description: "Here was a woman that was once filled with pride, able to take the skies so easily, now only to be chained down. The air about her is a brooding one, disinterested in most things, and often short with those around her. There was no sort of magical aura on her person, rather plain, ordinary thing.

Syfka had angular features, higher cheek bones, a slim, slightly upturned nose, almost shaped silver eyes. Even her ears had a soft point to them. Tawny brown hair falls around her face in soft waves and tumbles down to her hips, though in recent times, it is pulled back and up.

The woman is of a height of five feet and six inches tall. Her build is a feminine hourglass, though toned and defined through her active lifestyle. She is only to prefer leather garb and simple cloth, though the clothing she has been put in she dislikes, as it is gauzy and isn't meant to be very versatile."

Contact Details: Aerial on Furcadia

Notes: I am a parent, so will be called away at times by a child or significant other. Be aware of this. I will always do my best to let you know when I AFK, but if I don't, you can assume that I didn't have the time.