Serafiana - Owned & Sponsored

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Serafiana
New Patron

Serafiana - Owned & Sponsored

Post by Serafiana »

Basic Information

Full Name: Serafiana (no middle or last name on record)

Nickname: Sera, Ana, or Little Red

Name on Identification: Serafiana

Species: Canis lupus cubanensis (Caspian Sea Wolf)

Sub Species/Breed: Panthera Leo Krugeri (transvaal or white lion), Lycalopex gymnocercus (pampas or Azara fox)
(**Note: she is unaware of these subspecies, though they manifest in her behavior and slightly in her appearance - smaller build, shorter fur pelt, and slender though still plush tail)

Physical Appearance

Body Type: mesomorph; petite; hourglass

Physical Details: (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc)
Height: just under 5ft tall with ears erect
Hair: harvest moon red, wavy, and down to her upper thighs
Eyes: heterochromatic (left is mint green, right is aqua blue)
Skin: covered in a short but soft fur pelt of tan and white with a modest, fluffy wolf's tail
Appearance: seems mostly wolf-like, though her muzzle isn't as long, her ears are quite pointed, fur is shorter but still soft, and tail is thinner than the average wolf.

Physical Markings: none - her fur is fairly even save for the light white portions around the centre line

Physical Drawbacks: on the shorter end of the spectrum

Current Infliction(s): none

Physical Defenses: (If any.) teeth, claws

Appealing Attributes: she has extremely sweet and giving personality - physically, she is cute as a button but also quite a sexy little vixen when she wants to be.

Clothing: typically wears a corset-style brown dress: top part features leather straps that tie around the back of the neck and crisscrossing lace down the sides that hold back and front panel together. Front panels of the corset top is decorated with faux-gold swirls; bottom half is an ankle-long, plain brown skirt that has slits right up the sides to the hip. She also wears matching panties. No bra.

Other Items: (Remember slaves cannot have belongings let alone have them on them, they may be made available when rented / purchased.)
1) A golden lyre gifted by her late Master
2) A double-bladed staff (unscrews in the middle and can be put back together to form the two-sided weapon)

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias:
- mildly claustrophobic: specifically she will become irritable and easy to anger if bound, completely irrational if gagged - restraints necessary, but also problematic.
- beaks or creatures with beaks
- tangled hair - a nightmare to fix
- males - she isn't exactly afraid of them, just doesn't trust them; she's extra vigilant around them and suspicious

Disorders: none

How do they present themselves:

Feelings towards being owned / rented:
- very eager to serve and adores the praise that comes with it
- she is leery of ownership, but is open to it and would prefer a mature patron much like her late Master

Overall Attitude:
- Eager and kind, naturally submissive and mature due to her upbringing, yet a little defiant and rash, slow to anger but her temper once unleashed is legendary.
- She doesn't seem to have a problem with being a slave nor does she seek freedom, although she doesn't understand what it truly means.
- unfortunately, she is quite the little actress and it's difficult to tell sometimes when she's being serious or not

Quirks:
- though not germaphobic, she does love to clean and won't rest until something is spotless
- she won't eat anything that combines flavours: she likes her sweets sweet and her sours sour; sweet-and-salty combined will make her hurl

Hobbies / Interests: playing the lyre, swimming, anything to do with tea and the serving of it, wildlife (loves insects), anything to do with sewing or arts and crafts (quilting, fashion designing, etc..)

High or Low Maintenance: middle of the road

Diet / Allergies: no known allergies: she'll eat anything as long as it is not a sweet-n-sour combo.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common, English, and some basic French, Farsi, and Arabic

Can they Read / Write: Yes to both.

Can your character produce magic: (Slaves that can produced magic will be bound in such away they can't use it unless rented / purchased.) No.

Talents / Skills: Cook, maid, seamstress, caregiver (basic medical training), lyrist (plays the lyre) ; can sing folk songs and dance or perform other menial tasks; can swim and hunt as well as use a staff or bows and arrows (level: basic defensive use)

Training: she has been trained as more of a in-home caregiver than a slave, so no actual obedience training as of yet

Possible Further Training: A natural and once devoted caregiver, she may be trained in the medical field to care for patients, or be taught basic book-keeping; she would not make a good arena fighter, but she can hold her own against lower level adversaries if necessary.

Other

Current Owner: Marcello Dupre (sold for 50 plat)

Previous Owners: (If known.) Master Horace William McOwen (deceased) - bought Sera from her mother's owner and raised her to take care of him in his old age.

Previous Usage(s): primary care-giver, more of a pet than a slave

Previous status: Slave

For Rent or to Own: Owned - rentals permitted

Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for suggested prices.) Slave for rent - *15g for a half day rental, *20g for a full day
**Notes: No overnights permitted. Slave may only be "broken" by her owner. - 2 month probation.
To own, arrangements must be made with a handler and formal papers signed by all parties.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: If I'm online, I'm available to RP. My schedule is a bit everywhere at the moment.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Some fun, interesting plots. If all you plan for Sera is to show her your fancy new bedspread, then you are barking up the wrong wolf.

What are your allowances for your character: Anything except that which would cause disfigurement, maiming, or death.

Long Term/Short Term: Both are acceptable. I prefer long-term, or extended short-term.

General Information

Character Description:
Spitfire feisty tan she-wolf stands just under five foot tall minus her ears. Virtually flawless hourglass silhouette marred by breasts just a pinch smaller than voluptuous rounded perfection. Heterochromatic eyes, one aqua blue the other mint green, peer out past obsidian lashes from under harvest moon waves. Sheets of wayward strands ripple down her back, curling as they reach the tops of her slender thighs. Svelte limbs speak to her athletic side, while hips beckon a gypsy rhythm with each sway. Frame encased in soft brown leather and faux-gold corset dress with lace up ties down both sides features a matching skirt slit up to show off a little leg

Contact Details: If I'm online, drop me a note in whispers! I may not answer as I sometimes turn whispers off to focus on RP. Oh, so if I don't answer, don't take it personally. I might just like to concentrate on what's happening in front of me.

Notes: Please don't mix up OOC and IC. I am never going to be your OOC girlfriend and my IC character has thoughts. They are not my thoughts. Please understand the difference. Also, no stalking. If I am not RPing with one of your characters, don't log in to an alt and force them to interact with me. Just be cool, and have fun!
Last edited by Serafiana on Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ArvexGalerian
TGT Patron

Re: Serafiana - Unowned

Post by ArvexGalerian »

[A rough handwritten note is attached to the bottom of this slave's papers.]

While this slave could show a bit more respect to the guards, especially out in the main hall, when I did rent her she did a good job helping me relax after a long, hard day. She clearly has potential. I may have to rent her again sometime.

-Arvex Galerian
Biers
Manager

Re: Serafiana - Unowned

Post by Biers »

Arena sponsorship for this slave is in the hands of Xadrinn

Biers
Manager

Re: Serafiana - Unowned - (Sponsored)

Post by Biers »

Added to the papers:

Serafiana has been sold to Macello Dupre for 50 platinum. There will be a probationary period of two months, during which she may not be broken, and during which she may be returned to the cages at any time.

- Biers
MarcelloDupre
New Patron

Re: Serafiana - Owned & Sponsored

Post by MarcelloDupre »

-added to her papers-

There is no promise that this slave will ever return. Not now, and certainly not later.