Nayara (Freed)

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Nayara
Some ol' Drunk

Nayara (Freed)

Post by Nayara »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Nayara (pronounced ny-AHR-a)

Nickname: "Naya" or "The Bronze Feline" as his former master used to call her

Name on Identification: Nayara

Species: Human

Sub Species/Breed: Cat (neko)

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Athletic and muscular

Physical Details: Long black hair and tail, bronze skin, yellow eyes with oval pupils, slightly muscular body with a 6 pack

Physical Markings: None.

Physical Drawbacks: None.

Current Infliction(s): None.

Physical Defenses: None.

Appealing Attributes: She's bigger and stronger than your average Neko.

Clothing: Tops and loins gave by TGT.

Other Items: None.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured. But still lacks world knowledge.

Phobias: She tends to not trust in most men untill they prove her wrong.

Disorders: She suffers from PTSD regarding men. The slight idea in of even being nude with a man (or even alone with one) disturbs her.

How do they present themselves: Serious, Bold, Silent. Inside of the arena tends to be vicious.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: She got used to it.

Overall Attitude: She'll treat others with respect as long they respects her. She isn't crazy to start a fight out of the arena but certainly will not talk as politely and respectful if someone offends her first.

Quirks: Likes to drink beer. But most of the times she never finishes it.

Hobbies / Interests: Watch fights in the arena. Gardening during her free life.

High or Low Maintenance: Low to medium since she's a gladiator. As such, she might need some free time to excercise herself with weight lifting and running.

Diet / Allergies: Omnivorous. Her favorite foods are roast steak with onions & beans and fried fish with lemon (OOC Knowledge).

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: English.

Can they Read / Write: Yes and yes.

Can your character produce magic: Not at all.

Talents / Skills: Fighting.

Training: Wrestling, brawling and sword fighting.

Other

Current Owner: TGT

Previous Owners:

Previous Usage(s): Before coming to TGT, whore and later fighter.

Previous status: Slave Gladiator.

For Rent or to Own: Rent as a sparring partner or something related to the arena and/or fighting. Peffers female renters.

Cost: Low

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Weekends at evening. Sometimes I might be avaiable during all night long in saturdays. Week days I might be online at 18:00 (UTC-5).

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Engage in fights mostly and develop her story as well between fights.

What are your allowances for your character: No death, decapitation, unprettying (example: cutting her tail off), being forced to act as a sex slave. When it comes to fighting, I preffer 1 vs 1 matches.

Long Term/Short Term: Both.

General Information

Contact Details: "Nayara" in furc and TGT Forum

Notes: While I can make Para Posts (specially during the intro of a fight), I tend to be more of a semi-para rp'er. You might check out Naya's RPR site for more info as well. Sometimes during the early months of the year, a daily rainstorm uses to happen during the evening. I'll warn about it so if I suddenly jack out, I was just forced to turn off the PC. :P Also, some energy shortage might happen here (altough it's rare).
Last edited by Nayara on Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Acaeus
Some ol' Drunk

Re: Nayara

Post by Acaeus »

In Acaeus Handwriting is read legibly

Slave is now sponsored by Master Acaeus Vertis.

All funds earned by her winnings, all Acaeus has asked as her sponsor that his funds he gains in being her sponsor, would go partially to her own funds set aside when the slave is freed.

If slave is hurt, or needs equipment repair, Acaeus has offered his own personal services to her free of charge.

It is highly stressed that the slave retains a good protein diet, full of water and is given time to exercise each morning with the Spartan.
Give them nothing...but take from them, everything!

Founder Of The Golden Hammer
Quinne
House Slave

Re: Nayara (Sponsored)

Post by Quinne »

As of April 29th, Nayara is now under the ownership of I, Handler Crowling Maewood, until she has gained her freedom through the arena. While she is free to be rented, she is not to be rented for sexual services or punishments. If one has an issue with her, they are to bring it up with myself.

Anyone who is found to have broken my rules or have taken from her winnings without proper contract will find themselves without hands.
Quinne
House Slave

Re: Nayara (Sponsored & Owned)

Post by Quinne »

A new addition has been added to the papers.

Nayara has gained her freedom officially on July 27th and employed by and under the protection of Crowling Maewood and Skeith Ranulfsson as a Gladiator. As expected, her papers are stored away to avoid re-enslavement.