Upanga - Rent to Own

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Acaeus
Some ol' Drunk

Upanga - Rent to Own

Post by Acaeus »

Basic Information

Full Name: When we asked her this, she merely stared us down.

Nickname: Upanga

Name on Identification: Upanga

Species: Seems human

Sub Species/Breed: She gave us a insulted look, but didn't answer.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Female is 5'7" and weighs a lot. Likely all the muscle. Very little fat. Lean and strong.

Physical Details: Hair is arranged in thin dreadlocks. We decided to dress it up with golden rings in some pieces. She hasn't seem to fight against it. But she does look confused. As well, we placed a golden headband to showcase the stoic yet pretty face. Eyes are dark brown. Skin is a chocolate color. Hair goes to upper shoulders in length.

Physical Markings: Seems to have suffered some gun shot wounds, bite and claw marks...but nothing significant to really show through dark skin.

Physical Drawbacks: Really, we don't see any besides that constant expression on her face.

Current Infliction(s): None, healthy.

Physical Defenses: We saw a katana that she wielded quite expertly. Dropped a few guards before we finally captured her.

Appealing Attributes: Curvy body. We plan on showcasing it in this attire.

Clothing: Slave Attire given by Tether. Steel Shackles on ankles and wrists.

Other Items: Canteen of sorts. Furs of animals that we tossed aside. Seems to have made a rough clothing from the inhabitants of this island. A note that had names wrote on it and crossed out.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Can't tell really, right now. Slave just seems stoic and is staring me down like I'm prey.

Phobias: Doesn't seem to like any touching or talking really.

Disorders: Seems to have PTSD. We found her hallucinating, mumbling about something with two shambling bodies behind her that stank of rotten corpses. We dropped them as we had dealt with this before, and when we awoke her from her mirage, she fought for her freedom. We prevailed in snagging the female.

How do they present themselves: Quietly and stoic.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: She gave me a insulted look again.

Overall Attitude: Aggressive, suggestion on keeping shackles for the moment.

Quirks:

Hobbies / Interests: Surviving

High or Low Maintenance: Low.

Diet / Allergies: None found out yet.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common, that much is determined. She understands, she just refuses to respond.

Can they Read / Write: Uncertain for now.

Can your character produce magic: Don't think so.

Talents / Skills: Fighting.

Training: Basic Slave Etiquette.

Other

Current Owner: NA

Previous Owners: Doubtful, she was free before this we think.

Previous Usage(s): Don't think she had any.

Previous status: Free likely

For Rent or to Own: 6 gold

Cost: 100 gold

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Usually, my livability is sparce. I have spreaded myself a lot to different alts and stories.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Upanga? Gladiator, definitely. Most obviously. I'd also like her to be noticed that actually no, she doesn't understand common. I want to find out her secrets through roleplay as well. So don't be pushy about it :P

What are your allowances for your character: No dismemberment. No killing.

Long Term/Short Term: Both are fine.

General Information

Character Description: Nothing left to live for. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Website: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?ch ... age=135672

Contact Details: You want them? PM me.

Notes: Nothing much really.
Give them nothing...but take from them, everything!

Founder Of The Golden Hammer
Biers
Manager

Re: Upanga - Rent to Own

Post by Biers »

A note has been quickly scribbled and added to the papers.

"Slave needs to learn that when a handler asks for volunteers to perform, it is not acceptable to announce that you have the skill required, but simply won't perform. Hopefully, the 'dance' she's been taught to do will drive that message home.

Biers, handler of the Golden Tether"