Dulcet - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Ssussun
TGT Patron

Dulcet - Unowned

Post by Ssussun »

Slave Form for Dulcet

ImageBasic InformationImage

ImageFull Name: Dulcet (He has been in servitude his entire life and hasn't had need of a surname.)

ImageNickname: None, yet.

ImageName on Identification: Dulcet

ImageAge: 19

ImageGender: Male

ImageSpecies: Anthropomorphic Feline

ImageSub Species/Breed: Sphynx

ImagePhysical AppearanceImage

ImageBody Type: Willowy (Slender but not malnourished.)

ImagePhysical Details: Is a mere 4' 11" in height, around 82 lbs. Has no actual fur, but peachfuzz instead. 'Skin' has a very soft, velvety texture because of this. Has a very long, dark, almost hunter-green drape of hair that is slightly wavy and extends down just below the base of his tail. Large, void-like, yet expressive, dark eyes. Has large, floppy ears.

ImagePhysical Markings: None. His entire body is a peach color.

ImagePhysical Drawbacks: He loses body heat easily due to his lack of fur, warm clothing must always be provided. Has a heart condition where he easily gets flustered. {More on Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.}

ImageCurrent Infliction(s): None. :)

ImagePhysical Defenses: His claws, perhaps. But he'd be very hesitant to use them on anything.

ImageAppealing Attributes: Very soft and warm to pet. Is also very cute in his own little strangely morbid way.

ImageClothing: A pair of billowy cotton-colored trousers that hang low on the hips, and cuff just below his knee. Also a dark chocolate hued, hooded cape that covers much of his upper half to insulate his warmth.

ImageOther Items: Bits of costume jewelry that was on him from his previous owner.

ImageBehaviorImage

ImageFeral or Cultured: Cultured.

ImagePhobias: Being naked. Enduring punishment or abuse.

ImageDisorders: None that is apparent.

ImageHow do they present themselves: Confidently, yet subservient

ImageFeelings towards being owned / rented: Is comfortable with either- was created for the purpose of servitude.

ImageOverall Attitude: Very sweet and affectionate.

ImageQuirks: Bites on his nails when nervous, also fidgets with tail. Loves crawling into a lap for pets and cuddles.

ImageHobbies / Interests: Enjoys writing stories, and prose in general. Also is interested in fashion.

ImageHigh or Low Maintenance: High, only because of his delicate skin and heart condition.

ImageDiet / Allergies: Strictly carnivore. Does not digest vegetable matter very well. (But that doesn't mean he won't oppose the occasional warm glass of milk.)

ImageAbilitiesImage

ImageLanguage(s) Spoken: Common, and some French.

ImageCan they Read / Write: Yes, in Common.

ImageCan your character produce magic: He can 'magically' wiggle his way into your heart! (Just kidding. No, he does not produce magic.)

ImageTalents / Skills: Has amazing penmanship. Can also play the piano.

ImageTraining: Has been trained extensively in obedience and serving, but otherwise lacks many other skills.

ImageOtherImage

ImageCurrent Owner: None!

ImagePrevious Owners: An elderly NPC.

ImagePrevious Usage(s): Company, lap pet.

ImagePrevious status: Always has been a slave.

ImageFor Rent or to Own: Both. (Rent to own. Minimum of four rentals before Ownership can occur.)

ImageCost: 11Image to rent, 120Image to own.

ImageOOC Info/Notes Image

ImageAvailability: I'm mostly on within the evenings to early mornings in FST.

ImageWhat are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: To finally be able and play a slave character without giving up on it, lol. I know that sounds silly but- I tend to be really awful at them, for whatever reason.

ImageWhat are your allowances for your character: Most things within reason. No, he is not a no-consent character. Please no maiming or permanently disfiguring him. I also would like to keep the smut roleplays to a minimum. (This means no sex rentals.)

ImageLong Term/Short Term: I'm up for both!

ImageGeneral InformationImage

ImageCharacter Description: dul·cet
adjective - especially sweet and soothing. Little furless sphynx of a kitty cat, this minuscule young man stood at naught but a bit under five feet tall; usually seen with his naked worm of a tail wrapped about his knobby feet. An oddity, surely, with his large and expressive void-like eyes, and big floppy ears- he was certainly one for those with more... bizzare tastes. Covered in a layer of peach fuzz, and wrapped within a bundle of various cloths, the charmingly docile male's status was clearly marked via the ring of gold that encircled his slender neck.

ImageWebsite: RPR

ImageImages:
Image Image Image Image

ImageContact Details: Ssussun is my main character.

ImageNotes: Please note that this character is new, and very much in a flux until I can find a niche for him. :)
Last edited by Ssussun on Mon May 09, 2016 4:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
There is such a special sweetness in being able to participate in creation.
Image ImageImageImage
SsussunImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Snuggle
Queen
New Patron

Re: Dulcet - Unowned

Post by Queen »

An annexation has been added to the slave's papers, clearly foreign paper from one outside of the establishment's rota.

"After the conclusion of one meeting, Dulcet was a well behaved slave who listened to command without falter. Even when there was prime opportunity for him to be distracted whilst we conversed in the main atrium, he was capable of keeping his full attention on me. Subsequently we had a discussion about his current abilities and things the slave would be interested in learning, and given his appetite for knowledge it became clear that the slave will be willing to learn most subjects if it meant he could continue to be of use. At a private conference I gave him the opportunity to learn my art and he accepted, so continuation of my rental services is to be expected. How well he will preform has yet to be discovered, though I whole-heartedly intend on uncovering what lays beneath that bashful little shell of his."

Signed,

"A Queen never leaves her throne to address a peasant about throwing rocks."