Xolotl - For Rent

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Xolotl
New Patron

Xolotl - For Rent

Post by Xolotl »

Basic Information

Full Name: Xolotl.
Nickname: None.
Name on Identification: None. She has no name as far as she is aware of.
Species: Primordial*.
*A premade species, more information can be found on her RPR.
Sub Species/Breed: Xoloitzcuintle, ocelot, and feathered serpent hybrid.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Statuesque. Tall, pear-shaped, thick muscular thighs and calves.
Physical Details: Canine. Long black hair. Intense gold eyes. Furred whip-like tail. She has gold feathers behind her ears, around her wrists and ankles, also on the end of her tail. Calm until touched, fought when feathers were approached.
Physical Markings: Gold markings on short black fur, scattered on her body. White markings around eyes, chin, and jaw.
Physical Drawbacks: Sensitive to extreme temperatures.
Current Infliction(s): None.
Physical Defenses: Besides teeth and fangs, two weapons (a bow and it's accompanying quiver, along with a severe looking wooden paddle with jagged obsidian protruding from the end) were confiscated immediately.
Appealing Attributes: Severe, but confident. Interesting to look at; rather pretty. Would be able to fight in the arena if taught to.
Clothing: Arrived in very little, almost naked. Clothing was made out of feathers, and raw material. Confiscated and given standard issue slave garments. Clothing will be returned if purchased.
Other Items: None.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured, however her social skills are lacking. She can speak perfectly well.
Phobias: None apparent. Tense around big cats.
Disorders: None apparent.
How do they present themselves: Intense. Curious. Regal.
Feelings towards being owned/rented: Detests it. However, her curiosity makes her fairly compliant.
Overall Attitude: Reserved. Does not talk much. A little standoffish. Not much else known.
Quirks: Nothing of note aside repetitive clicking of her claws when bored.
Hobbies/Interests: None known.
High or Low Maintenance: Low to medium maintenance.
[color=Diet/Allergies: Predominantly carnivores; prefers red meats. Fish is acceptable. Does not enjoy fruit besides mangoes. Allergic to peaches.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Fluent in Kasurian Common. Speaks an unknown native language (Nahuatl). Knows a few words and choice phrases in Anglish (Albion).
Can they Read/Write: Yes.
Can your character produce magic: Yes. She would not produce said magic willingly, had to be forced out of her. Elemental magic. Precautions were taken to ensure safety of both patrons and other slaves.
Talents/Skills: Besides magic use, she seems to have a knack for hunting, tracking, and other correlated activities.
Training: No formal training. May need some depending on the slave's use.

Other

Previous Owners: Not applicable.
Previous Usage(s): Not applicable.
Previous Status: Free.
For Rent or to Own: For rent, may need training before sold. Rent-to-own may be considered.
Cost: 10 Image to 15 Image per night rental. A little on the higher side for a relatively untrained slave due to her magical abilities.

OOC Info/Notes

Description: > ?? ñé? ???? Black as obsidian and cut with molten gold; she stood tall among men, fiercely proud and unwavering. A mythical hybrid of crumbling civilizations from feathering to thinned fur, a revered canine with serpentine features and mannerisms. Femininity belied the power that coursed through her veins and the bloodthirst that fueled her. Mystical and primeval in essence, the creature was a taste of the beginning and inevitable end.
Availability: Depends on my schedule. Mostly evenings and weekends. Whisper me if I'm online.
What are you looking for in a slave/slaver roleplay: Adventurous plots. Mature themes are acceptable. Keep it fun!
What are your allowances for your character: Primarily NC except for severe maiming and death. However, I would like to be informed ahead of time if you are planning something or your character is going to do something that will involve my character in some way.
Long Term/Short Term: I prefer long term plots, but short term is okay as well as long as it further develops my character.