Nachash - Owned, For Rent

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Jhaidev
New Patron

Nachash - Owned, For Rent

Post by Jhaidev »

Slave Papers

Basic Information

Full Name: Unknown, it responds to ‘Nachash’

Nickname: None of importance.

Name on Identification: Nachash

Age: It varies. Typically, it looks as if it is a young woman. At other times, its countenance is that of a matured beauty in the prime of her womanhood. Upon rare occasion, it appears as a stooped crone that is too close to the grave.

Species: Chimera, but not of the traditional variety.

Sub Species/Breed: An amalgamation of animals-- goat, black hare, magpie, and dog.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Nachash is a petite thing, as if its physicality was but an afterthought. She is malnourished and seems incompetent with strenuous physical labor. Frailty is a pervasive melody in this one. The physical composition of the slave seems as follows: the horns, pupils, and legs of a black goat, the fur and tail of a black hare, the wings of a magpie, and the ears and claws of a black dog.

Physical Details: It has four eyes. They are absolutely unsettling. Set behind a fringe of thick lashes, they are oddly veined with a marbling of celestial blues and golds. The amalgamous shape of her iris blends into the white of the sclera, making the shape of them indiscernible. Its fur is dark, plush black. Seems constrained to her shoulders, throat, calves, and ankles. Her hair is a glossy pitch that would lazily coil down to the small of her back, if allowed to go without a tether. Generally, the bulk of its weight is swept high off the back of her neck and kept in a haphazard pile laden with fresh flowers, gems, and small bits of bone.
Physical Markings: A multitude of brands and cuttings. Most seem concentric seals, esoteric in nature, or words from imperceptible languages. Old world in origin, maybe? Definitely connected to the occult.
Physical Drawbacks: She may be sightless, but it’s not clear. The slave doesn’t complain of a lack of sight, but she does react to stimulus seemingly not present in any corporeal form. Overall, she fatigues easily, and seems to need numerous pauses when finishing tasks that contain anything more than cerebral energy. Brittle boned, prone to bruises, and easily winded.

Current Infliction(s): None of note.

Physical Defenses: Many seem too perturbed by its aura to get too close. Her markings and brandings would give the religious or superstitious a reason to be reticent about initiating contact. People that are well-versed in magic and the occult likewise tend to steer clear of her. Otherwise, it looks generally incapable of defending itself beyond the probability of biting, scratching, and kicking.

Appealing Attributes: It has a pleasant speaking voice and there is some exquisiteness to the way it moves. While she may be unnerving, and that stare is just downright uncanny, there is a wraithlike elegance that is captivating from afar.

Clothing: Her midsummer palette is one of ripe peach, fig, plum, merlot, marsala, violets, eggshell whites, crème, black, ash, and smoke white. Generally, her attire is comprised of a gossamer, diaphanous material to keep her cool during the summer months. They are characteristically lavish in design, layered to afford her more modesty than most, and what one would anticipate of a slave in the harem. When the weather cools, she will wear dark layers of wool, sporting a commonly monochrome palette.

Other Items:
- A hand mirror of polished beryl.
- A black leather bag of bones used for divination. There are eighteen in total, and each is intricately carved.
- A collection of scrying crystals.
- An old-fashioned deck of divination cards kept bound in a white linen cloth and locked in a sumptuously engraved wooden box.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Inadequacy, Insanity, Oblivion, and Starvation.

Disorders: None that are readily discernable.

How do they present themselves: Somber, quiet, and pensive.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Nachash seems to view ownership with some detachment and is reluctant to entertain the topic in conversation. She is uninterested in her status as a subservient. During her time in the establishment, she has not fought against the oppression or caused any issue with the guards. It would seem that the chimera views her captivity as an occasion for her to study, learn, and mature, should she be paired with the right owner or renter. Even for those who she does not view as a viable option in context to longevity, she serves them readily and with a sense of authenticity and earnestness.

Overall Attitude: Whereas some might be reluctant to expend much time on the ill-fated lot of slaves kept in the Underhall, Nachash’s predilection for work, when it is required of he, is to tend to them. She has an infinite reserve of patience with the wild curs and a deceptive lure toward the ugly and unseemly. When on display in the harem pen, she is dignified and graceful in both physicality and tongue. The slave is not charismatic, nor does she entice a great number of renters from the body of the Tether’s general populace, but she seems to thrill most that pursue her. Regardless of her lack of practical formal training outside of her arena of domain, one would not find themselves discontented if they know what it is they are procuring.

Quirks: This question was left blank by the handler who filled out the papers.

Hobbies / Interests: It seems to like debate, discourse, divination, learning, occult practices, reading, riddles, snakes, and watching the people around her.

High or Low Maintenance: As far as personality goes, she is seemingly low maintenance so long as she is kept busy. One might want to keep in mind the nuances of what she is when considering the slave for long-term acquisition.

Diet / Allergies: None discovered that are particularly noteworthy.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common, Infernal, Hebrew, Greek, Latin, Syriac Aramaic, Akkadian, and Sumerian.

Can they Read / Write: Yes.

Can your character produce magic: Innately, it would seem so, yes. Since it is not explicitly controlled by the slave, research is needed to find a viable way to combat the magic leeching out into its direct vicinity.

Talents / Skills: Besides natural expertise in divination and foresight, she shows a curiosity for formal training and nurturing skills she does not already possess. Intrinsically, she seems to be created by an inspiration that is threefold—she functions as a living hex, is a fount of power for those working in occult magics, and a conduit for insights provided by the dead. If Nachash has other talents, they are inconsequential in context to her appraisal.

Training: She has documented training in the following: Alchemy, Companionship, Divination & Throwing Bones, Herbalism, Household Duties, Occult Magic, Personal Attendant, and Prophetical Visions.

Other

Current Owner: Lyubov

Previous Owners: None of note.

Previous Usage(s): Generally rented to be studied and used for research.

Previous status: Created for captivity.

For Rent or to Own: Rent to Own.

Cost: One Night 25 gold & 320 gold to Own

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I’m generally around throughout the week and on the weekends. I work twelve hours straight on Thursdays & Fridays, so I am not around during those times. I will be gone 6/15/16 – 6/23/16 on a trip.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I’m looking for a slaver that is conducive to the character. I would like to find a writing partner who would like to utilize and explore the various magical aspects of her character. I have a preference for violent and horrific themes in my storylines, so I wouldn’t suggest someone who is entirely averse to them. If you’re interested in the character, whisper me in game and we can discuss the nuances of what I’d like for her.

What are your allowances for your character: Generally, she is a no-consent character, save for permanent death and mutilation. I am not opposed to either, but I prefer they are a collaborative effort that is mutually enjoyable.

Long Term/Short Term: Both are of interest to me.

General Information

Character Description: Check out the RPR, it does a much better job of giving a scope of the character than I could do here with any hope of being succinct.

Contact Details: Whisper me in game!

Notes: Character Tumblr