Shyguy -- Sphinx Dog -- Rentable

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Zahif
New Patron

Shyguy -- Sphinx Dog -- Rentable

Post by Zahif »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: No name given or supplied.

Nickname: Shy, Shyguy

Name on Identification: Shy

Species: Sphinx Dog

Sub Species/Breed: Pure, as far as we know.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Quadrupedal, very slender and bony, loosely defined with muscle, especially in the back end, but with the head and face of a human boy.

Physical Details: Face is bald humanoid flesh; fur is very thick, especially around the neck, and quite soft. It lays flatter on his body and hind end, and his tail is extremely long and difficult to keep tangle-free, and thus it's become a long matted cord. It's bright red at the front end but pale white everywhere else. His forepaws, though paws, have slightly longer 'fingers' than most dogs, and seem to have some dexterity -- in that he is able to pick up larger objects, such as plates, glasses, bowls, so on, but not small objects such as pencils with any sort of skill.

Physical Markings: Scars on shoulder blades where wings have been removed; only visible if looked for as the fur is thick enough to cover it.

Physical Drawbacks: Dog-bodied of course. Sheds a bit.

Current Infliction(s): Healthy.

Physical Defenses: He is extremely fast when running, and very agile even when moving fast. His teeth are sharper than those of an average human, but honestly aren't much of a threat regardless.

Appealing Attributes: Unusual species.

Clothing: A mask shaped like a dog's head, almost always worn when in public unless someone removes it. A strangely oversized collar that may even be a converted belt worn around his neck more in the fashion of a necklace than anything.

Other Items: None.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

Phobias: Deep water.

Disorders: Slight physical dysphoria -- he tends to forget he isn't human.

How do they present themselves: He tends to act optimistic and outgoing, friendly to people around him, tries his best to be understanding, but secretly he's quite jaded and doesn't see hope very easily.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: It's uncertain. He seems quite simple minded in the fact that he seems happy enough to have shelter and regular meals. Having not really been rented yet, that's to be decided.

Overall Attitude: Very cynical, though again, he's quite the skilled actor and tends to act the exact opposite, perhaps to be more appealing to renters. He enjoys being treated as an equal greatly, and currently those that treat him more like a dog are likely to see a very different side of him. However, despite this, if put to a task he does it single-mindedly and to the best of his ability, though if given multiple tasks may focus only on the first one, or the one that's most readily available to him. He is also simple in the sense of naivety; he doesn't entirely understand that people lie and thus tends to take most things said at face value. Sometimes even figures of speech.

Quirks: Tends to shake his head / ears constantly, as if they itch. If something small is moving quickly, focuses on it intently.

Hobbies / Interests: Reading, viewing art, running, nature in general, music and broadway.

High or Low Maintenance: Medium -- though he is capable for the most part of taking care of himself, there are some things he's physically incapable of doing due to his body structure. Preparing cooked meals, for instance, and shaving.

Diet / Allergies: Omnivorous diet. Allergic to anything all dogs are allergic too, namely grapes, avocados, coffee, and chocolate. Due to his size ingestion of these things will not kill him outright, but it will make him very sickly for a while.

Abilities Seems to understand the language of dogs and wolves. Seems impervious to magic used on him directly.

Language(s) Spoken: Common, Canine

Can they Read / Write: Read, yes. Write, no, mostly due to his inability to properly manipulate a writing device.

Can your character produce magic: No magic ability shown. ( OOC: He is actually capable of some specific magics, all but one of which is passive effects. Even he is not aware of this. Push him hard enough and you may get something though.. )

Talents / Skills: Think of the best trained dog you can ever imagine.. he's good at that, and seems despite what a person may think to have the heightened senses of dogs rather than those of a human, such as good smell and hearing. However, aside from that, he doesn't appear to be trained. I don't know, I didn't try.

Training: None currently.

Other

Current Owner: Felicia Talyren

Previous Owners: Arvex Galerian ( Rental x 8 ), Amara Runner ( Rental x 1 ), Petit ( Rental x 5 ), Wraith Dream ( Rental x 1 ), Big Jon Bison ( Rental x 1 ), The Dane ( Rental x 3 ), Paradoxical ( Rental x 1 ), Kichou ( Rental x 1 ), Saint J Perihelion ( Rental x 3 ), Felicia Talyren ( Rental x 3, PURCHASE ), Galamond Avermyne ( Rental x 2 ), Adaliah Dhenuka ( Rental x 1 ), Tiliger-Hercules ( Rental x 1 ), Pariya ( Rental x 5 ), Rodrigo Verete ( Rental x 2 ), Leon Gambit Kaite ( Rental x 1 ), Eleanor Thornson ( Rental x 1 )

Previous Usage(s): Companion, Pleasure for sub female, Pleasure for dom male, Testing to see if arena worthy, waiter, pet, vampire snack

Previous status: TGT Slave.

For Rent or to Own: Rent Only.

Cost: 10G Rental. Unavailable for Purchase.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: If I'm on I'm up for RP. I tend to be around on Furcadian evenings as I work days. My schedule can be kind of sporadic so nothing is set in stone though.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Honestly? I'd really love a villain owner who corrupts Shy, uses him for nefarious deeds, maybe uses him to keep other unruly slaves in line. I'd love an owner who themselves isn't nice to Shy either, perhaps makes him live as a dog and is severe any time he steps out of bounds. Male or female doesn't matter to me. However, I'll accept any and all roleplay.

What are your allowances for your character: I'm open for literally everything. Maim, kill, do various awful things against his wishes, whatever you want. On the contrary, doll him up, tie him up in pink ribbon, make him dress as a girl, whatever. Only thing is not all things will carry into the next RP ( if they're extreme enough; MOST things will ), or if they drastically alter the play of the character, it'll be to a lesser extent.

Long Term/Short Term: Both! Just as happy with one shots as I am for long continuing storylines.

General Information

Character Description: He's a boy trapped in the body of a dog, like a <i>mythological sphinx</i> with a fair bit less dignity. His face was quite gaunt, with dark eyes, tanned skin, and a bit of stubble that had difficulty turning into more than that, and there ended the human part of him. For a dog, he had the tall and slender build of a sighthound likely of borzoi persuasion, dark red at the neck and white at the tail with a slow gradient in between. His forepaws were claws that had slightly more dexterity than paws usually would, and his face was often hidden by a mask shaped like a dog's head, perhaps to hide the awkward truth.

Images: http://imgur.com/a/8ZnaC How he is usually seen in the pen; http://imgur.com/a/BIOzS Unmasked concept doodle

Contact Details: Furcadia as Shyguy

Notes: Whisper / RP friendly. May be good to whisper me first as though i usually have the screen visible, on the off chance I don't, it'd be nice to get the heads-up!