Floribunda - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Morgana
TGT Patron

Floribunda - Unowned

Post by Morgana »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Floribunda

Nickname: Flori

Name on Identification: Floribunda

Species: Unknown (under reconstruction)

Sub Species/Breed: Unknown (under reconstruction)

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Mesomorph. Pear-shaped.

Physical Details: Green "skin", golden eyes with no pupils, purple wisteria hair.

Physical Markings: Thick vines wrapped around her left leg. Also around her right arm going up around her neck.

Physical Drawbacks: Doesn't do well when she doesn't have regular access to nature.

Current Infliction(s): None

Physical Defenses: Has enchanted armor that seems to be attached to her skin. Can grow plant-based weapons from her body.

Appealing Attributes: Unique and beautiful, but also a fierce fighter.

Clothing: Enchanted wooden armor with can be absorbed into her body. If it is absorbed, she will have vines that wrap around her chest, rear, hips, and between her legs for decency.

Other Items: None

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Primarily cultured

Phobias: Being trapped in a world of pollution.

Disorders: None known.

How do they present themselves: She is polite and very matter-of-fact.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Indifferent. She doesn't seem to care about being rented, but tries to make the best of the situation.

Overall Attitude: Air-headed. Very literal. Most jokes go over her head.

Quirks: Has a terrible filter on what is socially accepted to say, as she is very honest and says what she is thinking.

Hobbies / Interests: She is an enchantress and a fighter. She enjoys talking to plants and spending lots of time outside.

High or Low Maintenance: Relatively low. Requires regular outside time, but would prefer to always be outside.

Diet / Allergies: Uses photosynthesis.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common, Unknown language

Can they Read / Write: Unknown language

Can your character produce magic: Yes. Her magic comes from nature. In addition to more basic magic of her species, she is also an enchantress.

Talents / Skills: Can communicate with and manipulate plants. Ecological empathy. Has the ability to grow things from her body, including weapons. Primarily used as a fighter.

Training: Has learned a few basics, but for the most part has had very little training.

Other

Current Owner: None.

Previous Owners: None.

Previous Usage(s): N/A

Previous status: Free person.

For Rent or to Own: Both.

Cost: Rent- 10 G / Own- 100 G

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: If I'm online, I'm probably up for RP. Otherwise because of real life obligations, I'm only able to roleplay when it has been scheduled. See contact details.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: For this character - Friends, drama, fights!

What are your allowances for your character: Outside of the arena, I would like to be asked first about serious injuries. Minor injuries, however, are pretty non-consent.

Long Term/Short Term: Both

General Information

Character Description: N/A

Contact Details: As I'm rarely on Furcadia, the best way to reach me is on Discord: Freakess#5104

Notes: Facial reference is Mariana Klaveno.
Morgana / / / Syden / / / Amenset / / / Kamaria / / / Elektra