Essence - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Efflorescence
New Patron

Essence - Unowned

Post by Efflorescence »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Essence

Nickname: Bloom, Blossom, Coco

Name on Identification: Essence

Species: Jackalope and Snow Leopard

Sub Species/Breed: Forest Sprite

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Busty Hourglass

Physical Details: Hip length wavy hair kept up most times is pale blonde in color. Wide almond eyes are emerald green. Her fur is of a chocolate brown. Her stature is short, only reaching to about five feet and three inches. Has a luxurious long snow leopard tail.

Physical Markings: Sage green snow leopard spotting

Physical Drawbacks: Small, not very strong. Large breasts cause the occasional back and shoulder pain.

Current Infliction(s): None.

Physical Defenses: Claws, teeth, hand to hand combat.

Appealing Attributes: Unique species and coloring, nice on the eyes, if those like cabbits.

Clothing: Varies; sits in harem pen with usual Tether Attire.

Other Items: Slave came to the island with a number of different outfits and jewelry, a pair of fans, two sai, two scimitars, scented oils, crystals and stones, along with some semi-precious gems.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Abandonment

Disorders: Insomnia, handled with a tincture to help her sleep. Acute nymphomania, deals with it.

How do they present themselves: Eager to please, demure, sometimes muted.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: It's all she has ever known.

Overall Attitude: Sweet and kind, though has a devious streak.

Quirks: Plays with ears and tail.

Hobbies / Interests: Reading, going for walks, creating new oil blends.

High or Low Maintenance: Intermediate; while slave does well by herself, she does need interaction and conversation.

Diet / Allergies: Omnivore, no known allergies.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common

Can they Read / Write: Yes

Can the slave produce magic: Appears yes. The slave exhibits healing abilities and shows physical, uncontrollable, manifestations of floral growth upon antlers.

Talents / Skills: Fan dancing, singing, aromatherapy (often coupled with massage), crystal healing therapy, magical healing.

Training: Pleasure, assassin, moderate hand to hand combat, can fight with sais and scimitars. Could possibly be trained in arena.

Other

Current Owner: The Golden Tether

Previous Owners: Pompous Lord

Previous Usage(s): Royal Assassin, harem slave, companion. Was being primed for breeding, but previous owner found death before making arrangements.

Previous status: Born into slavery.

For Rent or to Own: Rent to Own.

Cost: 20 gold or 2 Platinum for Rental. 280 gold or 28 Platinum for ownership.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I am available during most of the day and evening (EST), but weekends tend to be sketchy.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: New training for my character, on top of what she already knows. Learning the arena dice system if RP comes to her going into the arena.

What are your allowances for your character: No mutilation, no death, injury is fine. Nothing gross, like toilet play and the like.

Long Term/Short Term: Long term is love, but I don't mind the casual encounters either.

General Information

Character Description: Into the rabbit hole... Strange looking beauty, with wooden antlers curving out from pale blonde hair, to the floppy bunny ears draped over her shoulders, topped off with a long and fabulous snow leopard tail most people would die for. Green spotting over milk chocolate fur, gave her a chocolate mint ice cream effect. Feline in face, but rabbit in stature, short and curvaceous. Demure in nature with a collar circled around her neck, was more than enough to note her place.Teeth and claws await.

Contact Details: Efflorescence within Furcadia

Notes: About ownership, I would like to give people a fair chance to RP with her, as well as myself to explore different characters that might be the best fit for her IC or make the best story. So more than three rentals may be needed or even less, it really just depends on how I feel, as well as the other person. If mutual understanding is met, I would love to pursue ownership.

Only through IC interaction would my character join with the arena. Through training RP, I would also OOC take the time to learn the dice system.