Pris/Priscilla - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

IzzieBiz
TGT Patron

Pris/Priscilla - Unowned

Post by IzzieBiz »

Slave Form
Basic Information

Full Name: Priscilla Devereaux.

Nickname: Pris.

Name on Identification: Priscilla.

Species: Canine - three-eyed mutation.

Sub Species/Breed: Werefurre - Lycanthian ( Forms are as follows: Full moon form - Daimoni. At will form - Bestial. )

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Top-heavy hourglass. Breasts and shoulders are wider than hips despite hips being wide as well. Well-fed, boasts a remarkably healthy figure and musculature.

Physical Details:
  • Height: 5’8” / 172cm
  • Weight: 150lbs / 10 stones
  • Eyes: Three eyes, third is centered just above the two and has a weaker field of vision than the other two. Each eye moves at the same time. Irises are a dark gray-blue color and pupils are slightly oval-like in shape, almost like a cat’s pupil.
  • Hair: Long, plentiful, and full of waves. Hair color is a cool black hue, with a strange almost purple sheen to it.
  • Fur: Like her hair she is mostly covered in cool black and gray coloration in splotches and patches. As for length her fur is velvet short and soft, very little sheading.
Physical Markings: No visible scars or injuries, however beneath her short fur dark pink flesh is visible around all three eyes, on nipples and labia, and inside each ear- this pink flesh tone is also seen on each finger, palm, and paw pads.

Physical Drawbacks: Not particularly strong in basic furre form, not meant for manual labor. Tender scalp.

Current Infliction(s): None of note.

Physical Defenses: Well-kept claws, filed down upon arrival but they apparently grow quickly. Every other day slave is to have claws filed to be dull while unowned.

Appealing Attributes: Feminine curves, plump breasts, pleasing facial features, lice and flea-free silken hair.

Clothing: (Ooc note: Wardrobe is being updated!)

Other Items: A gold-painted, bronze tiara. Two sets of gold-painted earrings, rings, and bracelets. Worthless, being held for the patron who purchases the slave to have.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

Phobias: Losing control of oneself. I.E. going feral.

How do they present themselves: Relaxed, go-with-the-flow kind of reactions toward authority and interests.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Indifferent, almost happy to be a slave.
  • Guard note: We’ve seen this before, this is a lazy slave who is just happy to have a place to sleep and three square meals a day.
Overall Attitude: Flirtatious, bold, confident, yet mildly obedient.

Quirks: Fond of twirling her hair around her finger. Licking her lips without flirting.

Hobbies / Interests: Her hobbies include reading palms, tarot card readings, weaving cloth and braiding ropes. Her interests are in the same area, the supernatural and magical interest her greatly it seems, as explained when a handler dealt with the magical suppression collar for her.

High or Low Maintenance: High Maintenance due to being Lycanthian.

Diet / Allergies: Diet - Carnivorous with some fruits and vegetables for a rounded omnivorous diet. Allergies - Chocolate and dairy products.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Kasurian Common, sometimes speaks improperly and with slang words.

Can they Read / Write: No, she can do neither due to being raised to believe in the Kasurian superstition that reading and writing is “magical.” However the slave has expressed the desire to learn such and break from the beliefs she was raised by.
Can your character produce magic: Yes. Being a werefurre she can transform into two wereforms, one during the full moon and the other at will.
  • Guard note: Preparations have been made to handle werefurres in slavery so that the form they take on full moons is dealt with safely for all patrons of the Tether. If the slave is rented during the day of a full moon the renter is responsible for returning the slave to the Tether’s underhall before nightfall- if this is not done the patron will be held financially responsible for any and all damage the slave does in their form. If the slave kills a patron, slave, or other during the full moon they are to be sentenced to death. (Pending approval)
Talents / Skills:
  • Musical skills - Lute playing and singing are among her favorite skills, she has many a song in her repertoire.
  • Companionship - Well versed in pleasing both men and women.
  • Erotic Massages - A slow build-up that both relaxes the client and acts as foreplay.
  • Cloth weaving - Due to a hobby made into a proficient skill this slave can weave clothes for seamstresses if the right materials and tools are presented. ( Then again who honestly has a spinning wheel and loom on hand on the island? )
Training: Between the more pleasurable skills in her book this slave barely has any useful training. The basic behavioral and manner lessons have been taught to her and she seems to have retained most of them, however she can be crass at the drop of a hat and does not seem fazed by such as she ought to be.
  • Guard note: Training by a few Tether handlers (so far NPCs) have untaken training this slave, leaving space to fill in accordingly.

Other

Current Owner: None.

Previous Owners: Sir Hamil of Bronsten, sold to the Tether after an ‘incident’ at his on island home.

Previous Usage(s): Keeping politicians and men of power happy, the eyes and ears on the inside of powerful households as a “maid” ( house-in prostitute ).

Previous status: Prostitute for a Kasurian brothel that served high class cliental.

For Rent or to Own: For rent while training is underway, for purchase only to patrons with the capabilities to train the slave themselves.

Cost:
Rentals: 15 Image nightly, or 100 Image / 10 Image per week.
To Own: 220 Image or 22 Image

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I’m available to roleplay Pris when I am logged in as her and not labeled as OOC, however I do like a thirty minute prep time before roleplay.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I want general roleplay, character development, and fun. Not looking for immediate drama or instant purchase/long-term rp, I want to get to know characters before I make her any sort of "exclusive" if that makes sense.

What are your allowances for your character: I'm willing to allow almost everything, with the exclusions of: freedom, cutting out her third eye, removal of limbs, and death. Pretty normal no kind of things.

Long Term/Short Term: Both! Short term is nice for meeting new folks and getting Pris out there but long term is preferred!

General Information

Character Description: WIP

Website: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?ch ... age=149638

Contact Details: On Furcadia: Theodosia, Heimirich, Doriana, Izzie (ooc alt). On RPR: Izziebiz

Notes: None for now! I'll edit this when I need to!
My RPR profile.
DeviantArt | FurAffinity