Shibari: Unowned for rent or purchase.

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Shibari
New Patron

Shibari: Unowned for rent or purchase.

Post by Shibari »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Slave has withheld knowledge of this information.

Nickname: Slave goes by the name on her collar tag.

Name on Identification: Shibari, for her prize talent.

Species: Snow leopard.

Sub Species/Breed: Vampire bat.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: A light figure with flared curves.

Physical Details: A spring palette of pink eyes, lilac hair, and fur of white, silver, black. White wings sprout from her back between shoulder blades, hardly large or strong enough to provide the ability to fly.

Physical Markings: Rosettes of silver ringed with black, a bushy tail that is almost as long as she is tall.

Physical Drawbacks: She is not a strong fighter.

Current Infliction(s): None, she is the picture of health.

Physical Defenses: When pitted against another, she only seems to know one move... Crawling to that person's shoulders, and smothering them to unconsciousness with her tail. This has been recorded in detail once.

Appealing Attributes: Shibari is well known for her training in exactly what she was named for. She is submissive by nature, eager to please, an extremely well-balanced source of calm. She is also beautiful in her own right, albeit somewhat exotic.

Clothing: She has been fitted with a silken shift.

Other Items: Rope that has been confiscated upon her arrival to the island. A silver-plated smoking pipe.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: High-culture. She was blessed with the life of a pampered slave.

Phobias: The slave has a fear of deep water, as she has voiced openly her inability to swim.

Disorders: None of note to be mentioned upon her inspection by staff.

How do they present themselves: Docile. Gentle. Humorous.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Quite happy.

Overall Attitude: It has been said that the slave, "Could calm even boiling water."

Quirks: For a creature sporting wings and who has claimed herself to love being suspended in rope, her usual smile visibly falters when it is even joked that she be taken to soaring heights to try and fly. A fear of heights, maybe?

Hobbies / Interests: Reading, bondage, art, music, contortion, sun bathing.

High or Low Maintenance: Low maintenance. The slave is quite capable not only of taking care of herself, but also anyone who would allow such attention to be doted.

Diet / Allergies: Omnivore, with a preference for 'blue' meat. The bloodier, the better.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common. She has voiced an interest in learning another.

Can they Read / Write: The slave is able to read and write, but at an child's level.

Can your character produce magic: Not at all.

Talents / Skills:
- Basic massage with hand and using hot stones; she had received less than a year of training.
- Cooking basics, enough to provide nutrients for slaves, but nothing fancy; she had a year of training.
- Living art as furniture, and a model for advanced bondage techniques; trained since adolescence. Paperwork delivered at a later date supplies record of training that lasted consistently since the age of eleven. She is mastered as a model.
- Pleasure for male and female owners; she reported an extensive training through a formal 'House'. Paperwork delivered at a later date supplies record of training that lasted on and off for three years. She is considered top notch, though service is rarely offered, perhaps due to further record indicating a previous owner's preference to leave her locked in a chastity belt.

Training:
Listed above, though further documentation can be obtained by contacting the trainer "Chnoubis".

Other

Current Owner: The Golden Tether

Previous Owners: An exhaustive list can be provided.

Previous Usage(s): Model, pet, companion, head of slaves.

Previous status: Personal slave. Bondage model (kinbaku).

For Rent or to Own: For rent, or for private purchase.

Cost: 25g per nightly rental. 250g for purchase.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Sunday through Saturday. AM or PM.

What are you looking for in a Roleplay: A story. I crave longterm development, and nothing makes me happier than a good plot. Shibari is a well known, well loved character that has been changed a lot over time through roleplay. Why stop here?

What are your allowances for your character: I border on no-consent, but there are some things I prefer to be asked about beforehand. I wouldn't like Shibari to be killed off, for instance, and I'd like to be asked before her teeth are knocked out.

Long Term/Short Term: Long! Oh, so long, long term.

General Information

Character Description: A petite figure: snowy femme who since birth was bespeckled with a multitude of rosettes from her pristine head to her long pampered tail. Her skull was decorated with heliotrope curls recently cut to frame her sweet face; heart-shaped beauty marked first and foremost by pouty lips and piercing eyes of ruby. Her design boasted a break from feline lineage in wings upon her back, adornments that pointed towards secrets in the blood though it hardly detracted from her worth. Undeniably the girl was a living work of art, wrapped from throat to thigh in sweet nylon in the trademark of a man who had made her what she was. Truly an elegant creature - high fashion and all grace. Designed for the decadent and thus affordable only to the wealthy.

Website: http://www.rprepository.com/c/shibari -- a constant work in progress, updated regularly!

Images: Available on her RPR webpage, though I would happily link an album at request.

Contact Details: Shibari on Furcadia, PM through RPR, or PM through these forums.

Notes: Do let me know what you think!
Last edited by Shibari on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Biers
Manager

Re: Shibari: Unowned for rent or purchase.

Post by Biers »

The date 9-28 was scribbled onto the paper, followed by handwriting that consisted of separate letters, almost small pictures, rendered with care, Biers's handwriting:

"New slave has been let out of the cage to serve food and drink to myself, and the patrons in the main hall. Slave has been found to be extremely obedient and soft-spoken, fast and effective. Slave's name is interesting, and she obviously knows the meaning of the word. Returning the ropes to the girl is under consideration, as well as proper placement in either of the cages. Further assessment is still required."

The note was signed with Biers's signature, which was like his handwriting, separate letters with the B ending in a triangle.