Fuchur - Unowned, Rent Only

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

LuckDragon
New Patron

Fuchur - Unowned, Rent Only

Post by LuckDragon »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Hedwig

Nickname: Fuchur, Lucky

Name on Identification: Hedwig

Species: Luck Dragon

Subspecies: 1/4th Goat

Sexuality: Ich verstehe nicht?

Physical Appearance

Voice: Rosie O'Donnell

Body Type: Curvaceous with a slight pudge.

Physical Details: A clash of pinks, cerulean and white. Scales as smooth as pearls cover most of her body, with fur taking over her chest, waist, and more intimate parts. Her tail and hair are kept trimmed short. Long ears and a shortened muzzle, along with breasts that serve no purpose and thus lack nipples, give hints of her goat ancestory. She stands no higher than five feet and weighs roughly two hundred sixteen pounds.

Physical Markings: Pink, burgundy and blue dot all over her body.

Physical Drawbacks: Cannot be submerged entirely in water or she will sink like a stone and drown.

Current Infliction(s): None

Physical Defenses: Nonretractable claws and horns, fire breath, and a hefty weight.

Appealing Attributes: Exotic, adorable, and obedient.

Clothing: A simple blue dress.

Other Items: Diary from the last family she served, The Golden Tether's magic-suppressing collar.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

Fears: Fighting, losing her magic, strangers with obvious intent to harm, drowning.

Disorders: None.

How do they present themselves: Proud and eager to serve.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: "It is an honor and a gift to be under a collar, to work for those above myself and see them smile."

Overall Attitude: Pleasant. Obedient.

Quirks: Occasionally confused by English words. Floats when permitted instead of walking. Has been known to chew on random objects. Occasionally lays an egg if in the presence of a male dragon, but it will not be fertile and makes a rather delicious meal.

Hobbies / Interests: Cooking, listening to music, reading, knitting and cross-stitching.

High or Low Maintenance: Low.

Diet / Allergies: Omnivore, leans more toward herbivore.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: German, English.

Can they Read / Write: Yes.

Can the slave produce magic: In a sense, yes. Slave harbors the ability to float, breathe fire, and bring good luck to those she considers dear to her when she is happy. Opposively, she can also bring bad luck to those that anger or wound her.

Talents / Skills: Unknown. Slave has never branched out beyond what she is trained in.

Training: See here.

Other

Current Owner: The Golden Tether

Previous Owners: Herrin Brunhilda Concord (NPC, Passed on).

Previous Usage(s): Servant and comfort companion.

Previous status: Servant

For Rent or to Own: Rental only until further notice.

Cost: 12g Per Night or [s]180g to own.[/s]

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Sporadic until further notice.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: For the moment, just to roleplay in public settings. In due time I would very much love to have this character thoroughly trained and set in the harem, but as my schedule is so wonky right now, it would be unfair to all parties to expect that kind of thing for a time.

What are your allowances for your character: Everything. Even death. While I'm not a fan of "I just felt like it", it is just how some characters are and I accept that.

Long Term/Short Term: Prefer to make long term connections in short roleplays, if that makes sense.

General Information

Character Description: Nie aufgeben und viel Glück werden Sie finden.

Contact Details: Whisper me in game.