Kala - Unowned for Rent or Purchase

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Kala
New Patron

Kala - Unowned for Rent or Purchase

Post by Kala »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Kala Lubos
Nickname: N/A

Name on Identification: Kala

Species: Canine

Sub Species/Breed:

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Hourglass

Physical Details: Fur - Light brown, Eyes - Hazel, Hair - Auburn
Physical Markings: A few white streaks along her shoulder blades

Physical Drawbacks: She cannot be used for strenuous labor.

Current Infliction(s): None, she is perfectly healthy

Physical Defenses: Unless you count being quick on your feet or distractions she has little to none.

Appealing Attributes: Her full figure and charming nature.

Clothing: A few varied dancer's outfits, but has been given a simple linen dress until she is sold/rented.

Other Items: Tambourines she used for her performances. (Currently in custory of TGT staff)

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Astraphobia (Fear of thunder and lightning)

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: Sassy and Sensual

Feelings towards being owned / rented: She is not used to the idea of being property and hasn't adjusted to the idea. As such she is somewhat unruly with customers.

Overall Attitude: Mildly rebellious, but tries to remain chipper.

Quirks: She likes to sing/hum to herself when performing chores and will groom herself when nervous if able.

Hobbies / Interests: Dancing, Travelling, Reading

High or Low Maintenance: High Maintenance - being a performer she has an innate need and desire to be paid attention to. She also has a penchant for fine clothes and jewelry.

Diet / Allergies: She prefers meats, but will eat what she can get as long as it is palatable. Kala has no allergies that are known.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: English

Can they Read / Write: In her known language

Can your character produce magic: Kala can use some light magic to alter the ambiance of space around her. Though the limit is approximately the size of a dining hall. She can also use magic to produce pheromones that entrance viewers and keep them focused on her. She can only use these magics while dancing and it has been kept in check by keeping her feet shackled with the bare minimum of leeway to walk.

Talents / Skills: Dancing, Basic Cooking, Basic Cleaning, Magic, Hosting

Training: The only formal training she has received was for dancing. Her other basic skills were learned growing up with her mother, while her magic was discovered and perfected while performing.

Other

Current Owner: None

Previous Owners: Never Owned Before

Previous Usage(s): N/A

Previous status: N/A

For Rent or to Own: Available for Renting or Ownership

Cost: 1 Night - 10 Gold, To Own - 100 Gold

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Friday 11 pm - Monday 3 am

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I'm looking for engaging interactions to develop and add to my character's story.

What are your allowances for your character: I am open to just about anything that is not permanently damaging or outright unhealthy. If unsure I can always be asked.

Long Term/Short Term: Primarily short term, my schedule and availability is in flux but if I establish an ongoing roleplay with someone I will do my best to make time to continue it. Could develop into long term if communication keeps flowing.

General Information

Character Description: With a full hour glass figure the young woman has a sway to her hips as she walks. Her light brown fur is easy on the eyes as is the sight of her in general. Beneath her clothing she has some white streaks of fur across her shoulder blades but other than that her coloring is uniform. Her fur, hair and appearance in general are kept in as a high quality state as possible given her profession. Kala does her best to keep a warm smile on her face and tries to throw out a sultry wink to any interested in hiring her to work for them.

Contact Details: Kala Lobos in Furcadia, or PM here

Notes: If I forgot something or if you would like more details let me know and I'll try to provide them in an expedient manner.