Belborn // Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

fadedsympathy
TGT Patron

Belborn // Unowned

Post by fadedsympathy »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Belborn No Surname given at time of capture

Nickname: Bel

Name on Identification: Belborn

Species: Elf

Sub Species/Breed: None

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Well toned, slender

Physical Details: (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc)
[indent]Hair: Pink[/indent]
[indent]Eyes: Blue [/indent]
[indent]Skin: Pale white.[/indent]

Physical Markings: None

Physical Drawbacks: None at present

Current Infliction(s): None at Present

Physical Defenses: (If any.) None at Present

Appealing Attributes: Slender figure and large chest

Clothing: Long blue dress

Other Items: (Remember slaves cannot have belongings let alone have them on them, they may be made available when rented / purchased.) Sitar

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Spiders, Bats,

Disorders: None at present

How do they present themselves: Very well put together, subservient, ready to please her renter or owner

Feelings towards being owned / rented: She is eager for the chance to please anyone that she comes in contact with.

Overall Attitude: Belborn is a sweet, slightly naive girl. She is young by the standards of her clan and this translates into how she presents herself.

Quirks: She is often seen playing with the free ends of her hair when she is not drawing attention from possible renters.

Hobbies / Interests: She plays the Sitar in her free time, if she has the ability, she is eager to show her skill.

High or Low Maintenance: Low, she can easily take care of herself when need be.

Diet / Allergies: Prefers a vegetarian diet, but enjoys the occasional piece of meat.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: English/Common, Elvish, Dwarven, Eager to learn others

Can they Read / Write: Yes

Can your character produce magic: (Slaves that can produced magic will be bound in such away they can't use it unless rented / purchased.) No

Talents / Skills: Very skilled Sitar player

Training: Sitar playing, budding Linguist

Other

Current Owner: For Rent

Previous Owners: (If known.) None

Previous Usage(s): None

Previous status: Born as a slave

For Rent or to Own: Rent to Own

Cost: 20 gold per night

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Relatively every afternoon, pending Thursdays around 5 pm EST

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Slaver please! I would like someone that is willing to work with me on this character. It is the first time I am playing a well behave slave character.

What are your allowances for your character: Sex Scenes welcome, Training of anything but combat.

Long Term/Short Term: Either

General Information

Character Description: Dressed from head to toe in blue, this pale skin Elf walked with elegance and grace. The only thing that distracted from her true beauty was the golden collar with a Lion's head around her neck. Her hair was long and pink, flowing down to her rear end. Her dress came down to her ankle, but it was still immaculate and hid her black boots that came to her knees.

Website: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?ch ... age=157038

Contact Details: ozyorcreed on Skype. This is the BEST way to contact me as I have it on my phone and always have my phone on my person. If you have questions about when I can/will be getting on, this is the place to ask. Or Messaging me on RPR

Notes: Please be advised that I have three children, two of which are infants. They come first, so I might be slow to reply if we are doing a private roleplay.

Amelia Lukin & Brokenhearted