Ahrilla (property of TGT - available for RENT & BUY)

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Ahrilla
New Patron

Ahrilla (property of TGT - available for RENT & BUY)

Post by Ahrilla »

THE GOLDEN TETHER SLAVE PAPERS

Basic Information

Full Name: Ahrilla

Nickname: Ahrilla

Name on Identification: Ahrilla

Species: Vulpine

Sub Species/Breed: 9-tailed Kitsune (dormant true-form) appears most times as a simple Vixen with a single tail

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Lithe

Physical Details:
Tawny colored shiny fur with white markings and white tipped bushy tail. Soft and silky long blueish-black hair kept mostly in a ponytail. Brown eyes - very pretty.

Physical Markings: normal fox typical markings, small slave-brand on her left paws center paw pad

Physical Drawbacks: none

Current Infliction(s): none

Physical Defenses: Fangs (sharp and pointy) Claws (dull)

Appealing Attributes:
Very appealing and attractive, slender body with firm mid-sized breasts, a proportional butt and gorgeous feminine facial features (high cheekbones, delicate muzzle and mesmerizing brown eyes).

Clothing:
Crimson colored silk bikini-type top, which leaves her waist and belly exposed. Extremely short white skirt with red accents and thigh-high red and white open socks.

Other Items:
A small wooden case containing a fine and high quality tea-set (a cast iron tetsubin-kettle, a small clay tea pot and 4 fine porcelain tea cups.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: very cultured and refined

Phobias: none

Disorders: none

How do they present themselves: not applicable

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Basically capable of accepting her fate, but that doesn't mean she is fully gives up on hoping to reclaiming her freedom.

Overall Attitude:
Not particular submissive unless she is ruthlessly dominated and/or broken. If her master or patron manages to establish his or her dominion over her, she has potential to become very loyal. Her everyday demeanor is rather friendly and realistic. She dislikes violence and leans towards a pacifistic attitude, but will defend herself and friends if if there is no other way.

Quirks:
She displays classical symptoms of an underlying masochistic nature, which often appears in conflict with her cultured and refined mind. This can lead to potential lapses in her submission and failure to perform regular slave duties until properly disciplined. Some might find this quirk annoying, other more sadistic or playful masters or patrons potentially view it as a challenge or even an asset as it allows them to assert there dominance.

Hobbies / Interests: Preparation of Tea (Artisan & Everyday)

High or Low Maintenance: low (oh though regular disciplinary actions might be necessary due to her quirk)

Diet / Allergies: Vegan, refuses to eat any animal matter

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: common

Can they Read / Write: yes both

Can your character produce magic:
In the rare occasions, that she is able to achieve transformation into her true 9-tailed Kitsune form, she is capable of extremely powerful acts of magic related to the element of fire. She can't summon this element, but can manipulate even a spark into a mighty fire-storm. On the other hand, water magic can be used to great effect to counter her abilities. Or if one manages to fully submerge her in water, the kitsune's magic abilities can be suppressed and canceled out as well. But one should point out this information is solely based on hear-say from the slaver-organisation which originally captured her and has yet to be witnessed first hand on this continent. It did however lead to the superstitious recommendation to have her bathed on a daily basis as it apparently helps to suppress her ability to change into her true form.

Talents / Skills: Artisan Tea Master, Knowledge of Antiques and Artifacts (able to identify most items of that kind)

Training: She was a slave for 6 years and was trained to fulfill house keeping and serving tasks. She also learned from her previous Master about all sorts of Antiques and Artifacts as he was a collector and always talked to her about items in his collection and items he was searching for. On a more intimate note; she was also expertly trained in the art of oral pleasuring.

Other

Current Owner: none - she remains currently property of The Golden Tether

Previous Owners:
One previous Owner, but she refuses to relent any further information even despite being subjected to a lashing, possibly out of fear of being returned to him, the decision was made to not further investigate as it could possibly lead to the damaging of the goods.

Previous Usage(s): Pleasure slave, housekeeper, servant

Previous status:
1st captured aged 17 by legally authorized slavers, was sold and became for 6 years slave to an unknown owner. Became a run-away slave (pretending to be free) for 6 months, before being recaptured during a routine city guard inspection.

For Rent or to Own: Until further notice this slave is for rent only to enable proper assessment of her potential sales value, but interested patrons are welcomed to inquire as to when the slave might become available for sale.

Cost: Rent: 15 gold (beautiful and formerly trained slave, she tasted freedom for 6 months which introduces a small potential risk of disobedience at this early stage)

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: roughly 2 to 4 times a week when I am online

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay & What are your allowances for your character:

Above all story-driven RP is at the top of my list, but also be aware that I do tend to have a heavy focus on ERP.
I am a bit of a masochist with the main emphasis on the psychological side (humiliation & degradation), sexual and non sexual pain are ok if that is "your thing" as long as the pain level is NOT extreme: So whipping, slapping, backhanding, pinching and biting are OK when they result in slight marking or drawing a trickle of blood. But flogging me with an inch of my life, knocking out my teeth, twisting hard my nipples or ears or other sensitive places or even going as far as nearly biting them off is taking it too far! Also: NO Under-Age-Characters! NO Toiletstuff!

Otherwise open to anything, you won't need my consent. I in particular enjoy sexual encounters with multiple characters and ERP aimed at humiliating and degrading me. Forced and rough mating are a favorite of mine and I might offer some resistance in those situations, please don't be discouraged and feel free to do what ever is necessary to put me into my place, I really like to be dominated and be used. My resistance usually only serves to coax out the meaner and sadistic side of my partner. Once you established your dominance, I tend to submit as I am simply unable to resist the pleasure and dark passion kindled by being overpowered and used.

Long Term/Short Term: both are welcome, oh though I currently tend to lean towards short term

General Information

Character Description:
This stunning tawny-colored vulpine beauty moves with the elegance and grace of a feline, the vixens' white-tipped bushy tail swishing occasionally. Her lithe body sculpted like a nymph; her hips and bust proportional with a slender waist between them. The outline of her perfectly shaped mid-sized breasts clearly visible through her crimson colored silken top. And long graceful legs wrapped in thigh-high open socks are barely covered by a short white skirt with red accents. But it is her face, that will captivate with its fine feminine features. High cheekbones, a delicate muzzle and long lashed pretty brown eyes create a truly mesmerizing countenance all framed by silken bluish-black long hair bound in a playful ponytail.

Contact Details: InGame and PMs on this forum

(The picture I added is meant as a body reference, Ahrilla's fur, hair and eye color are all different, as are her cloths.)