Ulrikke - Untrained & Unowned Slave

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

IzzieBiz
TGT Patron

Ulrikke - Untrained & Unowned Slave

Post by IzzieBiz »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Ulrikke Vang.

Nickname: Rikke.

Name on Identification: Ulrikke.

Species: Caprid.

Sub Species/Breed: Some sort of muddled lineage, more goat than sheep. Winged -definitely not pure Caprid.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Well rounded, lean and fit as far as body fat goes, well-kept active muscles such as arms and legs but nothing close to the gladiators or eye candy.

Physical Details:
  • Height: 5'5" / 165cm
  • Weight: 140lbs / 10 stones
  • Eyes: Golden brown, nearly orange. Horizontal pupil, wider field of vision.
  • Hair: Wavy, naturally kinked and curled. Pale orange in color, varying shades of such, some strands are as light as nearly white.
  • Fur: A sooty reddish brown like that of red clay, lighter around the ends of limbs, face, ears, and wing tips, as well as lighter spots and freckles across cheeks and back.
Physical Markings: Nothing to note aside from spotting, no distinguishing markings.

Physical Drawbacks: Yellowed teeth due to years of living without brushing her teeth - it is worth mentioning that during her time in the Tether she will learn how to brush and will undergo treatments to whiten her teeth should her interest (shown in rentals) be greater than the cost. Other than that there's none to note, but audible drawbacks? Have you ever heard a goat scream? It's worth mentioning.

Current Infliction(s): None to Note.

Physical Defenses: Strong limbs when she gains the will to fight, but otherwise entirely harmless physically.

Appealing Attributes: Upon capture: Large breasts, lean form, and a submissive demeanor.

Clothing: Standard slave tunic and tether collar. Clothes left at capture site.

Other Items: All worldly possessions were left at capture site.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured, raised in a good sized clan of Caprid.

Phobias: Deep or dark waters where the bottom of the pool or well cannot be seen or felt.

Disorders:

How do they present themselves: To be frank, she doesn't. This is something to be worked on in training, as a slave should know how to sell themselves with a look and be as perfect a subservient as they can be. After a few weeks of training and being within the cages, Ulrikke has shown to be friendly, bold, and curious. These are not attractive qualities in a slave up for rent, they are a nuisance and should be worked out of her.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: So far the prospect of being rented gains no response from her, will update after her first rental, successful or not. Update: Still no negative reaction to being rented, despite not being rented at all yet.

Overall Attitude: A nervous wreck, frightened, diminutive. Update: Relaxed, openly so to the point that she slouches, yawns, and talks to patrons and slaves alike without care of repercussion.

Quirks: Tip-toeing (or tip-hooving) in place when nervous, which can prove to be annoying as she is nervous 90% of the time so far. Bleating ever-so-often, it's as natural as breathing for her.

Hobbies / Interests: Seems keen on gathering recipes, asked the handlers for a journal to keep some in - request has been denied but made a note of so that it can be used as training leverage if need be.

High or Low Maintenance: Low maintenance, regular baths and vegetarian food is all one needs to provide her.

Diet / Allergies: Diet - Greens, almost anything plant related, vegetables, grains, and various other vegetarian things. Allergies - Avocados, Azaleas, Datura, Holly Bushes, and lilacs. ( All of the listed allergies are only deadly or upsetting if ingested, touching the plants mildly irritate her flesh but otherwise do nothing. )

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Kasurian Common and Caprid Common.

Can they Read / Write: Can read and write at a medium level.

Can your character produce magic: No, she is seemingly mundane. Update: Even though her wings are small she seems to be able to fly, after being put in a magic suppression collar she was unable to fly. Yes, slave has the ability to fly magically despite normal bones. Further exploration into the latent magical abilities within the slave will be permitted by experienced mages approved by the Golden Tether's handlers and higher-ups.

Talents / Skills:
  • Cooking - ●●●●○ - Root vegetables and greens are her specialty but she can be taught to cook meats for any carnivore or omnivore with time.
  • House Cleaning - ●●●●● - x
  • x - ○○○○○ - x
Training: Freshly captured slave, so her knowledge is limited and her training begins now. There have been routines put into place to train her every morning, leaving afternoons and evenings open for her to be on the floor cleaning or up for rental.
  • Guard note: Training by a few Tether handlers (so far NPCs) have undertaken training this slave, leaving space to fill in accordingly.

Other

Current Owner: None.

Previous Owners: Heimirich Fürst, returned to the Tether's stock as he left the island.

Previous Usage(s): Herr Fürst used the slave as a house servant and relied heavily on her for daily chores and dressing.

Previous status: House servant.

For Rent or to Own: For rent while training and re-adjusting to the cages is underway. An adjustment period of two weeks - Starting date: End date:

Cost: Rentals: 5 Image nightly, or 30 Image / 3 Image per week.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I’m available to roleplay Ulrikke when I am logged in as her and not labeled as OOC, however I do like a thirty minute prep time before roleplay.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I want general roleplay, character development, and fun. Not looking for immediate drama or instant purchase/long-term rp, I want to get to know characters before I make her any sort of "exclusive" if that makes sense.
As far as training her goes, I'm looking to getting her into the arena, getting her strong and breaking out of that shy shell she's hiding in. I want her to become a slave of many talents, I want her to learn to dance, play instruments, sing even, I want her to be able to entertain on both a stage and a sandpit. What I do not want is for her to be purely a sex slave, sure she'll be a pleasure slave sometimes but I do not want sex to be the central part of her 'job'.

What are your allowances for your character: I'm willing to allow almost everything, with the exclusions of: freedom, removal of limbs, and death. And the other pretty normal no kind of things.

Long Term/Short Term: Short Term is preferred until I am sure I'll be around!

General Information

Character Description: Flighty may have been the term to use for her and not just because of the down on her back. Terracotta creature was nothing less than beautiful, but one would never call her quite bright. New to the pens, the orange haired caprid cast her nervous, deep amber gaze at those who may look her way. Confused and unsure of her stance, the supple thing didn't have correct posturing one would expect of a slave. Golden collar around her neck signified who owned her, lion's head nested at the hollow of her throat. Garbed in the standard dress of the Tether, Ulrikke remained rather muted, even if her appearance alone demanded attention.

Contact Details: On Furcadia, if I'm not on Ulrikke you might find me online as my OOC alt Izzie. Alternatively you can PM me on RPR. My RPR profile is here: http://www.rprepository.com/p/IzzieBiz/

Notes: I'll be updating Ulrikke's papers often throughout her character progress, so be sure to check here and her rpr to see frequent updates!
My RPR profile.
DeviantArt | FurAffinity