Mithril Dragon - Upala - Unowned (So Shiny!)

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Upala
New Patron

Mithril Dragon - Upala - Unowned (So Shiny!)

Post by Upala »

Shiny!
Watch me dazzle like a diamond in the rough
Strut my stuff; my stuff is so...

Basic Information

Full Name: Upala

Written: οπάλιο (Greek) उपल (Sanskrit)

Meaning: Jewel

Name on Identification: Upala

True: 257
25 human equivalent

Species: Dragon

Breed: Mirthal Crystalline

Subcategory: Metallic/Gem
Type: Opal

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Full figured, luscious, plus size hourglass, Bathykolpian.
Measurements: 44D-36-47
Height: 7.10 ft Tail length: 6ft Horns: 1 ft
Weight: Incredibly dense: Around 2 ton

Physical Details:

Face: Comely rotund features with pert snout and rounded cheeks. A sculpted jaw that leads into an arching swan like neck. Crest of skull is adorned in blue tinged frills resembling frosted glass. Two horns sweep upward and look like crystalline icicle.
Hair: Long flowing multi-colored tendrils of braids tumble down to mid-back. The rest pulled into neat bun, letting loose strands to flow.
Eyes: Blush pink with slitted iris.
Scales: Each about the size of a quarter in anthro form and a palm in feral form. Close knit and seamless in design; tear drop shaped. Ornate with opalescent gems that have a brilliant play-of-color. Ranging from purples, blues, and pinks. Coated in a clear protective glass like layer that makes the finish smooth as marble, hard as mirthal. Each scale is set on a shimmering ivory backdrop of silvery white metallic armor plating. Mirthal is a rare metal lightweight but as hard as iron. Hardness rating: 15 Dragon's hardness rating: 18

Physical Markings: If one could call iridescence a marking. Colors bounce and reflect off of her body like a living kaleidoscope in pastel colors.

Physical Drawbacks: Sometimes blindingly bright depending on the light source. Not good at sneaking. Due to armor being so hard to damage when it does get damaged she takes twice as long to properly heal.

Current Infliction(s): 90% Spider web cracks radiating outward from the small of her back, running up towards shoulder and down towards rear. A smaller fissure on left cheek. Burn wound on base of tail; missing three gem encrusted scales.
70% Moth eaten scorch marks along thighs.

Physical Defenses: Metallic layers makes her resistant to most non-magical weapons. Claws, Teeth, Tail, and breath weapons.

Appealing Attributes: Her entire make up is that of precious opal gems. This all rests on rare mithril metal. She is a light show whenever she moves as light reflects off these scales and creates a shimmering iridescence.

Clothing: Currently: Nude by Handler Fae's orders. When first brought to island A plain scrape of off-white cloak. In storage: Hellenistic styled flowing cotton garments: blues and whites. Veil horn adornments.

Other Items: Silver jewelry anklets and hand bracelets. Silver chain body harness. Silver wing and tail jewelry. A case full of gemstones from every corner of the world: used in healing crystal arts. A time staff said to have been a gift from the Prime Thelcoda (whether true or not is to be seen)

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured and sophisticated.

Phobias: Being stripped of all her gems (Thanks Matthues)

Disorders: Narcissistic, Depersonalization/Derealization

How do they present themselves: Often emotionally detached, judgemental but painstakingly polite. She tries to hold a friendly and caring demeanor because of her healing profession, but has no true warm internal care in a sense that it doesn't feel genuinely human. Due to her species she may be overbearing or seem to have a holier than thou outlook. She is used to being a conduit for gods and goddess. Their model in a physical form that would be worshipped like a statue for the people. She often preaches about balance and energy while she herself now struggles with her new place as a slave. With recent slavery she has been known to get hostile in the face of degrading situations. Bitter and stubborn. Aggressive on occasion; especially towards other dragons.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Weary. It will be hard for her not to judge any who are not of her own species. Even then they are not her pantheons and deserve no obedience from her.

Overall Attitude: Prideful. Standoffish. Judgemental. Emotionally detached. At times humble and kind (obligated reaction)

Quirks: Curious of human like (emotional) reactions, frills expand when agitated.

Hobbies / Interests: Gemology, geomancy, crystal healing, painting, languages, culture, theology, arcane, metallurgy.

High or Low Maintenance: High (if you are looking to make her into a proper slave) Low (if you leave her to her own devices. )

Diet / Allergies: She does not require a lot of nutrition. She is curious of people food and will taste it all but eat very little. Gemstones and crystal make up the majority of her diet when available. She can subsist on minerals and earth strate. No Known allergies at this time.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Polyglot: Greek, Latin, Gaul, Thracian, Norse, Draconic, Elven, Dwarven, Orc, Celestial, Telepathy, Sanskrit, Egyptian, Arabic, Afrikaans, Ancient and Dead Languages: like those of indigenous cultures. Mayan and Aztec

Can they Read / Write: In all listed above including: Runes, arcane glyphs, hieroglyphs, cuneiform, geomancy (leylines)

Can your character produce magic: Yes includes: Dimensional Manipulation (making rifts, portals, etc), Radiate light breath (physical damage is by a cone of scattered shards that are blindingly bright, crystalline breath (a cone of icy shards that have the ability to crystallize objects on contact. They can shatter on impact), Faithifery (alter reality according to one's belief), astral manipulation, Empathy, Precognition (through divinity of geomancy. Throwing rocks and interpreting signs), Extrasensory Perception (six sense), Psycho Warping, Telepathy, Psychic (not all abilities have been tapped or learned. This just displays her fullest potential if/when she might live until ancient status. This is not an all inclusive list yet: wip)

Talents / Skills: crystal healing, massage, reiki, energy, aura reading, divination, geomancy, scrying, gemology, metallurgy

Training: Basic Slave Rules by Handler Fae'qia

Other

Current Owner: The Golden Tether; unowned

Previous Owners: None (could consider her patheon to be owners)

Previous Usage(s): Was a priestess (era: Hellenistic)

Previous status: Free (facade: priestess = tied to their gods)

For Rent or to Own: Rent - to - Own

Cost: Punishment: Price dropped to 3 gold. As deemed suitable by Handler Fae'qia.
Processed by Handler Fae'qia Price set @ 8 gold.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Most days from 10 am fst - 2pm fst (break) then back again until up to 11pm fst

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Character development from new slave to trained slave. Rentals, slavers and slave trainers and breakers, usage of skills, learning and untapping magical abilities over time. Possible development into harem slave. Maybe arena training. Being a challenge for slavers to figure out other ways besides physical to break in a slave.

What are your allowances for your character: no consent other than death, heavy permanent scarring/removal of many gems or horns, scat and urine fetishes

Long Term/Short Term: Both. Long Term plots are appreciated.

General Information

Character Description: A vision of resplendent glory. Pale innocence of ivory embellishes the whole of full figured stature. Supple curves from nurturing bosom run down polished center splaying at wide canyon of hips and thighs. Milk white of gem encrusted scales radiate with scintillating iridescence. Each motion brings color and light to the darkness...no shadow could deny her presence. A prism bursting forth with the spectrum of various blues, pinks, and violets run with reckless abandon over entirety. Wings of the same nature rest over the spine, cradled by the rock of succulent rear. Inner membrane is crystalline, transparent, and as hard as marble rock. Thick tail ends in a tasseled brush fitting to be called painterly. Though she wears a crown of frosted spike and frills the priestess is but a captive to the whims of the establishment.

Contact Details: whisper Upala

Notes: I use d&d standard dragon stats.
Art credits: Anthro Form: Arvata Feral Form: Free lineart by Ulv and colored by me. Banner maniped by: Me
Shiny
Send your armies but they'll never be enough
My shell's too tough

Faeiqa
Some ol' Drunk

Re: Mithril Dragon - Upala - Unowned (So Shiny!)

Post by Faeiqa »

A small note was added to the Priestess' paperwork in the usual, highly stylized looping letters.

Upala is in need of much training, though currently she is unwilling, at best. The dragoness, while not physically combative with staff, has been noted to having gored her last renter in the thigh. She seems to highly value her rental price and dropping it a few coins seems to get through to her, for future reference.

Current punishment for said goring is a decrease of rental rate to 3 gold for three days, as well as removal of her clothing and horns wrapped in such a way she cannot injure patrons. This is to last until her attitude adjusts and she's no longer a threat to her renters.

I predict this won't last long, as she holds high value in both her rental price and clothing.

-Handler Fae'iqa
Kalev
No Lifer

Re: Mithril Dragon - Upala - Unowned (So Shiny!)

Post by Kalev »

An addition has been made to this slave's paper:

To add to the note that Handler Fae'iqa has made, I would like to say that this slave has an immense hatred toward chromatic dragons of any form. She is openly combative with myself, due to my breed, but within the same breath asked for my assistant in finding the person whom burnt her tail. I have informed this slave that until she is capable of asking properly as a slave, then nothing will be done in investigation until that point. I request that other staff do not pursue this little request of hers until she is capable of displaying due respect.

- Guard Jormun.