Laevor - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Karn
TGT Patron

Laevor - Unowned

Post by Karn »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Has been labled Laevor after his species due to his name having no spoken term.

Nickname: ---

Name on Identification: Molly

Species: Laevor

Sub Species/Breed: (Laevor are a Moth/Lizard species)

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Ectomorph

Physical Details: Hair is semi long and a bright orangy red fading to white tips. Eyes are black and blue. Skin if pale and toned a lavender color and is more like the skin of a lizard then that of a human. The fluff around his neck and chest is the same color as his hair. (ref below)

Physical Markings: His lavender skin fades to a dark slate grey/black on the forearms and legs.

Physical Drawbacks: --

Current Infliction(s): --

Physical Defenses: -- (If any.)

Appealing Attributes: His Wings and delicate looks. Rarity of breed.

Clothing: Simply cotton pants and vest, plain and undyed.

Other Items: None (Remember slaves cannot have belongings let alone have them on them, they may be made available when rented / purchased.)

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Mostly cultured

Phobias: Unknown

Disorders: Unknown

How do they present themselves: Curious and perhaps a little clueless.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Is willing to serve but is confused by the way things are done.

Overall Attitude: Accepting and polite but curious

Quirks: --

Hobbies / Interests: unknown

High or Low Maintenance: High. Being less durable and having a but of a finicky diet as well as the proper care to keep his wings presentable.

Diet / Allergies: Can only stomach light fruits and some meat broths. Juice, Teas and flower nectors. Diet is mostly liquid intake, can stomach few solid foods that arent fruit. Grain and heavy meats make him sick.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Laevor (Not a spoken language but can consist of hum like sounds) And Common (Semibroken)

Can they Read / Write: No

Can your character produce magic: unknown (Slaves that can produced magic will be bound in such away they can't use it unless rented / purchased.)

Talents / Skills: Resource gathering. Mostly food. Basic service like delivery, errands and basic cleaning.

Training: none

Other

Current Owner: None (TGT)

Previous Owners: none

Previous Usage(s): none

Previous status: Free?

For Rent or to Own: Own, Prefer a few rentals before buying just in case.

Cost: Rent 8 gold, Buy 70 gold

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Varied. Most days after noon. Some days earlier due to work.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Consistency. If I am to have a Master I prefer to have one that has the time to put into my character. Buying him and then not being around is wasteing my time and putting a stopper on story progression and limiting what I am able to do over all.

What are your allowances for your character: I prefer he keep his limbs and no wing plucking. I paid good money for art and I do not want to drasticly change things by having my moth man suddenly without wings. I am generaly open minded though so if you arent sure, just ask.

Long Term/Short Term: I can work with either, specialy with short term and rentals. But I am looking for long term.

General Information

Character Description:--

Contact Details: Messege me on RPR http://www.rprepository.com/p/Karn/

Notes:
You'll feel the fog as I cloud your mind
You'll get dizzy when I make the sign
You'll wake up in the dead of night
Missing Me when I'm out of sight.
Karn | Wickid Stitches | Aldismur | Vergessen