Indifferent - Rent to own

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Xeit
TGT Patron

Indifferent - Rent to own

Post by Xeit »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Adelgiese

Nickname: Adel (Not like the singer, long A-del)

Name on Identification: Indifferent

Species: Human Sorceress

Sub Species/Breed: None

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Lithe, with slight curves

Physical Details: Chestnut colored hair, blue hazel eyes, and pale flesh.

Physical Markings: Fingertips are singed black

Physical Drawbacks: None

Current Infliction(s): None

Physical Defenses: Mostly magic, but her shackles and collar prevent her from doing any.

Appealing Attributes: Her mysteriousness, slight curves, and the ability to produce magic naturally.

Clothing: Mostly skin tight black dress with sheer black fabric (all other clothes have been taken by the Tether)

Other Items: Several dresses that are similar to the black one, in lots of different colors (mostly green), a grimoire that was taken from her, filled with spells she doesn't have memorized. That's about it. All these items were taken from her as soon as she got to the Tether.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: None

Disorders: Oppositional defiant disorder

How do they present themselves: Very well, good posture, though she's very snarky.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Unsure, she's very defiant so she does need a trainer or someone to break her.

Overall Attitude: Snarky and defiant, she hates authority with a passion. Other than that she can be very sweet, even if it is just to get her own way.

Quirks: Snarky, defiant, talkative, and potentially dangerous.

Hobbies / Interests: Spells, making tea (mostly made with poppy flowers), sewing, magic, and cleaning.

High or Low Maintenance: Low, she can take care of herself.

Diet / Allergies: Omnivore, she'll eat anything once.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common and German

Can they Read / Write: Yes in both languages.

Can your character produce magic: Yes, though she is bound with shackles and a collar with runes.

Talents / Skills: Producing magic, cleaning, brewing home made tea (drug induced or not), and sewing.

Training: None

Other

Current Owner: None

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage(s): None

Previous status: Free

For Rent or to Own: Rent to own.

Cost: 20 Gold to rent 200 gold to own (due to her magical abilities)

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Usually on the weekends, RARELY on during the week, though sometimes.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Long term rp, a good owner to help flesh her out more.

What are your allowances for your character: No consent save for dismemberment, I just want to be asked fist.

Long Term/Short Term: Long term

General Information

Character Description: Pale skin wrapped up in a skin tight dress, a lot of it sheer fabric leaving little to the imagination for this particular human's torso. Blue and green hazel eyes seemed like they could kill with a single glance. Cascades of wavy chestnut hair went slightly past her shoulders, bangs cut just above the eyebrows. An iron collar with matching shackles, covered in eerily glowing runes. Stranger and stranger this being has become, with each fingertip seemed to be permanently singed in a charcoal coloration. Beauty is one thing, but the dangerous smirk playing across plush lips was more of a warning than her bindings.

Contact Details: If I'm not on as Indifferent, look for me as Helle or Xeit

Notes: I'm a very nice person OOCly so please don't mix me with the character. Thank you. <3