View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Syden - Owned 
TGT Patron

Post Syden - Owned
Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Syden

Nickname: Sy

Name on Identification: Syden

Species: Lapine

Sub Species/Breed: Unknown

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Mesomorph

Physical Details: Nearly hip-length hair, pale blue eyes. Most notable is an oversized mouth on her stomach. It has a tendency to nip when one gets too close.

Physical Markings: White fur with black spots.

Physical Drawbacks: The mouth on her stomach, which is constantly hungry.

Current Infliction(s): None.

Physical Defenses: Bites. A lot. With her mouth and with the large mouth on her stomach.

Appealing Attributes: Physically beautiful, with a strong jawline and full lips.

Clothing: Currently unclothed or wearing a simple, short shift.

Other Items: None.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Mainly cultured, but not very well-mannered.

Phobias: None known.

Disorders: No major disorders; Gets very irritable if not regularly fed. (may attempt to eat anything and anyone nearby if left hungry long enough)

How do they present themselves: Somewhat snooty, comes off bitchy.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Resentful but usually resists the urge to get physically violent.

Overall Attitude: Though more silent than most, her resting bitch face is a bit of a turn-off. However, once one has gained her trust, there is no limit on her loyalty.

Quirks: Regularly stares at food (and sometimes other beings) with hunger in her eyes.

Hobbies / Interests: Loves food, enjoys cooking, especially with odd ingredients. (As a gypsy, her skills lie in cooking over open flame or serving food raw, but she is willing to be taught other ways of food preparation)

High or Low Maintenance: High, as she constantly needs feeding.

Diet / Allergies: None known.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common and an unknown language

Can they Read / Write: Yes / Yes in Common (and in this unknown language, which she may scribble in from time to time)

Can your character produce magic: Not thus far.

Talents / Skills: Sword swallowing, fire dancing, gypsy dances, exotic cooking, making alcoholic mixtures

Training: Partial basic training, is highly in need of improvements.

Other

Current Owner: Xoco

Previous Owners: None.

Previous Usage(s): N/A

Previous status: Free person (gypsy)

For Rent or to Own: Not currently / No

Cost: N/A

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Roughly 3 days a week, between 4 and 9 FST (no later than 9, as I have early classes weekday mornings) but I can stay up later on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: N/A (already planned as character was created for a particular character; Will update her papers on this if ownership changes)

What are your allowances for your character: I don't mind mild violence, but require consent for anything beyond light bruising and scratching. I also prefer you ask about sex RP. (Absolute "no"s: Rape, scat, or diapers)

Long Term/Short Term: Both.

General Information

Character Description: (in progress)

Contact Details: If not on Syden, I can be reached on Morgana Fuamnach or Amenset. If I'm not on Furcadia, I can be reached on Discord as EmberOrgana.

Notes: N/A

----- Player RPR -----

Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:23 pm
TGT Patron

Post Re: Syden - Owned
Pinned to the slave's papers, a note written in thick lettering, looking as if it were penned with a specialized brush:

"Upon rental of the slave, it is my observation that she is a very specialized case. While willing, one obvious quirk makes handling her a matter to approach with care, and caution. As such, I have made purchase of the slave in order to offer her training suited to her needs. It is my hope that she prospers, and I have full intent to keep notes of her progress.

Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]