Akia - Owned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Akia
New Patron

Akia - Owned

Post by Akia »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name:
Akia no last name given

Nickname:
Little Lion

Name on Identification:
Slave 4296928

Late teens, slave claims to be between eighteen and nineteen years old.

Species:
Feline

Sub Species/Breed:
Lion

Physical Appearance

Body Type:
Scrawny, thin and malnurished

Physical Details: (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc)
White fur covering from head to toe.
Clouded silver eyes
White mane and tail tuft
Pink skin lay under pelt of ivory.
Pink paw pads on bottoms of feet, and toe tips, and on palms and fingertips

Physical Markings:
None

Physical Drawbacks:
Slave is blind

Current Infliction(s):
Slave is malnourished
Slave has acquired a bite to the left hand, originating around the thumb, back of the hand, side of the hand, and palm. The bite appears to be shark like in origin though true origins are unknown according to the slave the bite came from a fellow pen mate who had decided that his prize for winning a game was that he would lose a hand

Physical Defenses:
Slave has natural claws, and fangs for defense purposes

Appealing Attributes:
Slave is exotic in coloration

Clothing:
Slave bears no clothing

Other Items:
Slave has presented with no personal belongings

Behavior

Feral or Cultured:
A mixture of the two

Phobias:
Slave has a phobia of fire
Slave has a phobia of drowning
Slave has a phobia of sexual contact
Slave has a phobia of abandonment

Disorders:
Slave currently presents with no disorders

How do they present themselves:
Slave presents them self as straight forward, does not take well to authority and seems to think that it is presentable to speak however and whenever the slave desires

Feelings towards being owned / rented:
Slave has expressed a disgust for such things, claims that it is not property and therefore cannot be rented or owned.

Overall Attitude:
Slave is overall withdrawn, shy, timid and frightened. Hides behind a mask of cockyness and deception

Quirks:
Slave is often noticed fidgeting with the tuft of hair on the tip of his tail, or cautiously taking steps in unfamiliar terrain

Hobbies / Interests:
Slave has expressed an interest in the following
*Art
*Literature
*Music
*Outdoors

High or Low Maintenance:
Hard to establish, slave needs to be cared for regularly until proper weight and health are established

Diet / Allergies:
Slave is strictly carnivorous
Slave has an allergy to peaches

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken:
Slave is fluent in Common tongue

Can they Read / Write:
Slave refuses to comment other than "Fuck you." when asked of their ability to read or write

Can your character produce magic: (Slaves that can produced magic will be bound in such away they can't use it unless rented / purchased.)
Slave is unable to produce any magic

Talents / Skills:
Slave has refused to comment on any skills prior to arriving at the Tether

Training:
Slave has had no formal or informal training at all

Other

Current Owner:
Clinch

Previous Owners: (If known.)
No previous owners

Previous Usage(s):
Unknown

Previous status:
Free

For Rent or to Own:
Rent

Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for suggested prices.)

To Rent: Slave costs 5 gold per night

OOC Info/Notes

Availability:
Daily, and into most nights. Will let you know if I am unavailable for an extended period of time.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay:
Someone who will properly teach Akia that he is not ever going to return home. Who can train him in various skills, and expand his knowledge of his new situation.

What are your allowances for your character:
NC with exeption of death. If you're going to cut off a limb, or do anything drastic with him please consult me through whispers. I do not want him to be freed by any means, nor do I want him to be used strictly for sexual RP. Please have more in mind if you wish to purchase him than one night rolls in the sheets.

Long Term/Short Term:
Both

General Information

Character Description:
Ivory fur stretched over thin frame. Sightless gaze staring out at a dark world. The young lion had been through hell it seemed, locked away from the public's view, deprived of food for far to long. Finally it appeared that he would take his place among his family, little did he know that his fate would see him bound in chains. Bound in iron, and stuffed in a crate the young feline now finds himself in an unfamiliar place. Miles from home, and frightened he is thrust into his new life as a slave. <b>(<a href="Malnourished, bite to the left hand, based around the thumb, side of the hand, back of the hand, and palm. Origins undetermined appears to be a shark like bite. Wounds have been bandaged and stitched">Damaged goods</a>)(WF)</b>

WIP

WIP

Contact Details:
Whisper Akia in game

Notes:
Attached to the slave's papers was a hand written note. It appeared to be left by the lion's own father!

"To whom it may concern,
This lion is a disgrace to our family, our name, and our title. My wife and I have decided that after years of having the brat locked away in our private manor it is best to be rid of him once and for all. I have paid a lot of money to this establishment to ensure that the boy is kept in slavery, by no means is he to be freed from the bonds of slavery. Nor is he by any means allowed to ever return to our family's manor. I do not care if he is in the company of a new Master or Mistress, or even if he is playing messenger for you. Do not bring him to my property or he will be killed upon sight. That being said, even when the boy dies be it from illness, injury, whatever do not have his remains shipped back to us. Bury him in an undisclosed location, burnt to ashes, or disposed of as the Tether, or lion's owner sees fit.

Sincerly,
Lord McCarther"