Bathilda - Slave of House Konopacki

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Desisyes
New Patron

Bathilda - Slave of House Konopacki

Post by Desisyes »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Bathilda Caldwell

Nickname: Bat, Bath, Batti

Name on Identification: Bathilda

Species: Anthropomorphic badger

Sub Species/Breed: European badger

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Digitigrade badger like Redwall and Armello. Petite and slightly plump. Lacks human features such as a head of hair and breasts.

Physical Details: Grey body, white tail and white face with black stripes over her eyes down the sides of her muzzle to just before her nose. Walks upright or feral.

Physical Markings: Notched ear.

Physical Drawbacks: Short limbs and a long torso on a petite body often tends to her trotting to keep up with average to tall individuals.

Current Infliction(s): N/A

Physical Defenses: Teeth. Claws - filed blunt for safety and comfort.

Appealing Attributes: Very clean and well-groomed.

Clothing: Camisk in blue with gold tie.

Other Items: Gold collar of House Konopacki.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Mostly cultured

Phobias: Unknown, presumed none

Disorders: Unknown, presumed none

How do they present themselves: Pleasant and helpful.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Indifferent.

Overall Attitude: Polite, well-mannered, and diligent. Shy or talkative depending on atmosphere.

Quirks: Unknown

Hobbies / Interests: Sewing and embroidery

High or Low Maintenance: Low

Diet / Allergies: Meat, bread, root vegetables, and fruit. No known allergies.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common, English, Lithuanian

Can they Read / Write: A little of both. Needs practice.

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents / Skills: Brewing, cooking, and embroidery.

Training: Minimal. Requires refinement.

Other

Current Owner: Coronet Konopacki

Previous Owners: Furl Konopacki

Previous Usage(s): N/A

Previous status: Alewife/Brewster - tended an alehouse with her parents.

For Rent or to Own: Rent

Cost: 10 gold / 1 platinum

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Central time / FST. Usually afternoon or evenings into the middle of the night. Varies based on mood and home life. Don't expect rigid regular activity. Sorry.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Anything is fine. I am rather new to slave RP and willing try anything at least once. I can amend this later if I run into something I don't like during slave / slaver RP.

What are your allowances for your character: No mutilation or drastic physical changes. She may not be freed. Anything else goes.

Long Term/Short Term: Either. Please see availability if you intend to RP long-term with me.

General Information

Character Description: Ferocity and poise wrapped into a petite package of greyscale hues complete with fangs and blunted claws. Short and broad, she appeared thin from the side and wide from the front, with a modestly plump belly and ample hips. The badger wore a tight gold color bearing the sigil of House Konopacki and dressed in their house colors. The pale blue camisk draped over her shoulders, the flax fabric reaching to her thigh and covering her back, exposing the fur on her sides, stomach, and sternum, which denoted a distinct lack of bosom. A muted gold strip of cloth cinched the garment at the waist.

Contact Details: Furc or RPR

Notes: N/A