View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Bronzehoof - Gladiator slave 
New Patron

Post Bronzehoof - Gladiator slave
Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Bronzehoof

Nickname: Bronzehoof

Name on Identification: Bronzehoof

Species: Crossbreed draft/feral horse

Sub Species/Breed: Drakorian Shire breed

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Herculean

Physical Details: His fur is mottled grey, as is his mane. He is naturally muscular and barrel-chested.

Physical Markings: He bears numerous scars all over his body from various cruel lashings of his wyrmme masters and wounds taken in physical combat.

Physical Drawbacks: He has poor eyesight.

Current Infliction(s): None.

Physical Defenses: None, aside from his tremendous strength.

Appealing Attributes: He's a total beefcake, if you're into that sort of thing.

Clothing: At rest, he is clad only in a loin cloth.

Other Items: Bronze horseshoes, bronze chest plate, helmet, shield, spear and bracers.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured, barely.

Phobias: He will not admit to any, but seems relatively easily startled nonetheless.

Disorders: Narcissism.

How do they present themselves: Proudly and without hesitation, he will be the first to tell you how mighty and powerful he is.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Favourable.

Overall Attitude: He is a male of great appetite and small mind. He values his own strength and glory above all else.

Quirks: For all his talk about wanting to own a stable full of mares, he gets rather bashful around females that he actually might have an interest in.

Hobbies / Interests: The thrill of battle, the open air, and little else.

High or Low Maintenance: If he respects his master, he is low maintenance. If he does not, he becomes highly unruly.

Diet / Allergies: Purely herbivore.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common, Drakorian, Equine Pidgin

Can they Read / Write: No.

Can your character produce magic: No.

Talents / Skills: He has no further talents than prowess on the battlefield and his claim that he gave this one mare fifty orgasms in one single night.

Training: He has been trained in gladiatorial combat in Drakoria, where such things meant not only fighting as an individual, but fighting as a unit. He was trained as an gladiator officer, and understands and can communicate small unit tactics.

Other

Current Owner: The Golden Tether

Previous Owners: Various Drakorian slave masters.

Previous Usage(s): Gladiatorial slave.

Previous status: Slave.

For Rent or to Own: Either.

Cost: 200 gold to own, 5 gold/night to rent.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Generally afternoons between Sunday and Wednesday. Feel free to PM me.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I'm specifically seeking a master who will play the role of a patron, bribing Bronzehoof to do well and not bending them to a different purpose. If Bronzehoof is satisfied with the way he is treated, he will be happy to act as a bodyguard or mercenary for his master. He might be a slave, but he is no bootlick.

What are your allowances for your character: Utterly non-consent, but as should be obvious I have created him for the purpose of fighting in the arena so I would strongly prefer that his body remain intact for that purpose.

Long Term/Short Term: Both are acceptable.

General Information

Character Description: A Herculean horse, bred for battle.

Contact Details: PM me here, or whisper me on Furcadia.

Notes: N/A

Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]