Adjatay - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

adjatay
New Patron

Adjatay - Unowned

Post by adjatay »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Unknown. Slave has been given the name Adjatay

Nickname: White Ape

Name on Identification: Adjatay

Species: Ape

Sub Species/Breed: Gorilla

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Anthro capability, but prefers to present in more feral state.

Physical Details:
Fur is white in color, cream on face, hands, feet, chest, and belly where flesh is void of fur. Gold eyes.

Physical Markings: Slave seems to have none

Physical Drawbacks: Slave seems to have none

Current Infliction(s): Slave is healthy

Physical Defenses: Brute strength, powerful jaws, and teeth.

Appealing Attributes: Slave is rare in color, and breed.

Clothing: None

Other Items: Slave presented with no personal items

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Feral

Phobias: Fire

Disorders: None noted

How do they present themselves: Calm

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Unknown

Overall Attitude: Overall a calm, and even temperment. Surprisingly gentle, unless provoked.

Quirks: Unknown

Hobbies / Interests: Unknown

High or Low Maintenance: Medium

Diet / Allergies: Slave's diet has been specified as consisting of foliage, such as leaves, stems, pith, and shoots, fruit, insects, preferably ants. terrestrial herbs, aquatic herbs and termites. It appears the slave has no known allergies at this time.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Sign Language

Can they Read / Write: Slave is unable to read, or write.

Can your character produce magic: Slave is unable to produce magic

Talents / Skills: Slave has been turned over with a small piece of parchment detailing skills, and talents that the ape has.
*Language
*Art
*Fighting
*Entertainment
*Tool craft

Training: Slave has been trained to respond to certain commands, that have been listed below.
*Sit
*Stand
*Come
*Follow
*Bed
*Eat
*Bow
*Guard
*Protect
*Fight
*Paint
*Draw

Other

Current Owner: The Golden Tether

Previous Owners: Unknown circus

Previous Usage(s): Entertainment, show animal

Previous status: Pet/Circus animal

For Rent or to Own: Both

Cost:
1 Night rental - 10Image or 1Image
To Own - 180Image or 18Image

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Anytime you see me on

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Adjatay is an intelligent creature, I am looking for a strict owner for him, who will expand on the gorilla's training. While he is feral in mindset, and presentation, he is still capable of learning and completing tasks. I am not looking to have him freed, he has only ever known captivity in his life. The ape has been artificially enhanced intelligence wise, is fully capable of taking on more anthro traits, but prefers to present himself as a feral. Think of his intelligence like that of Ceasar from Dawn of the planet of the apes.

What are your allowances for your character: NC with exception of death

Long Term/Short Term: Both

General Information

Character Description: This is my sanctuary, my home, and my own personal land. What am I? I am simply a white gorilla living in a cage. Why have I come here? I wasn't given a choice. Now I live here, alone, while you watch behind iron and stone. Sleeping on stone. I wait for my time, remember the past, and rest for a while. Will you remember the gorilla you once spent so much time watching in this place? I did not ask for this place where I am kept day after day. You are curious, I can tell by the time the day comes to an end. The truth about me if only you knew will shock and amaze. Look into my eyes, peer into my soul, and hold my gaze. Press your hand in my hand and soon you will find that I am not just the gorilla alone in this cage. I am something more. Do you know my name, the one that they gave? Will it be the one that the write on my grave? The sun sets day after day as they begin to blur.

Reference

TGT Issued Collar

Contact Details: Whisper Adjatay in game, or bold my name when posting towards me icly.

Notes: