Cher - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Cher
New Patron

Cher - Unowned

Post by Cher »

((I apologize in advance for any missing or spotty information.))

Slave Papers

Basic Information

Full Name: Cher
Full name currently unknown/undocumented as I have not decided on one yet. Please do not solicit help for this, I'm not asking and that's not an invitation to do so.

Nickname: Cher

Name on Identification: Cher

Species: Kirin

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Meso-Endomorph

Physical Details: (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc)
Eyes: Gradient shades of turquoise green. Darker around the edges turning lighter and brighter toward the pupil.
Hair: Varying shades of aqua blue. Appears to be a lighter aqua color, however, there is a certain shimmer to it that causes it to change shades and hue's depending on how the light hits it. Her hair is very long. If it is not held up in any way, it would drag a bit on the floor behind her. It is very silky.
Skin: A dark midnight green. Her nipples, inside private parts, lips, nose and inside her ears are all an aqua green coloration.

Physical Markings: Currently, none.

Physical Drawbacks:

Current Infliction(s): Currently, none.

Physical Defenses: Has a rather sharp tipped horn in the middle of her forehead.

Appealing Attributes: She has what some may consider a "dancers" body. Curves in all of the right places. Long silken here, full pouty lips and gentle, kind eyes.

Clothing: As a slave, she wears what ever is provided to her. For personal choice, she prefers modest dresses and gowns of more expensive fabrics.

Other Items: Other than the ties that hold her hair and tail back, she owns no personal effects. Aside from whatever collar or other items that may be provided to her as a slave.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

Phobias: Currently undecided OOC. May have a fear of certain crowds or certain noises, however, as stated, I am currently unsure as of yet as she is still a new character.

Disorders: Undecided OOC.

How do they present themselves: Always clean, proper and submissive. Fairly modest, somewhat shy. Usually only speaks when spoken to.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Has been bred/raised/taught to be accepting of both. In her heart, she wishes to find a stable master.

Overall Attitude: Submissive. Quiet. Somewhat shy. Gentle and kind.

Quirks: Fidgets when she is nervous - plays with her hair and glances away. Will sometimes hum to herself when she is content or happy.

Hobbies / Interests: Stargazing, if only to look at them over trying to name stars. Loves to read. Has in interest in arranging flowers. Collecting shards of different colored glass to make mosaics.

High or Low Maintenance: Low. She can take care of herself well enough, with bathing and eating. Her hair may be the highest maintenance thing about her.

Diet / Allergies: Eat's mainly fish, fruits and vegetables. May divulge now and then in some form of sweets, such as cake, ice cream/yogurt and other such things. Currently has no known food allergies. Does not tend to eat a lot of bread, but will if she gets hungry enough. Does tend to like cheese.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common (fluent), Elvish (fluent), Latin/Archaic Latin (fluent), most Middle-Eastern languages (such as Arabic/Egyptian)

Can they Read / Write: She can read, but has surprisingly never learned to write.

Can your character produce magic: Yes. She has moderate healing abilities. Because of her nature, she has natural elemental abilities of water, wind and nature. However, she has not been trained in how to utilize them so there may be no concern. Save for nature. She can help plants grow and bring recently deceased or near dead plants back to life.

Talents / Skills: She has a beautiful singing voice, however, is fairly shy and not comfortable singing in front of crowds or others, for that matter. She can play the piano fairly well. While gardening and horticulture are not a hobby, she is skilled at doing so because of her natural elemental ability concerning plant life. Is very good at organizing and alphabetizing.

Training: (I may need ooc help and guidance with this one...)

Other

Current Owner: None.

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage(s): None

Previous status: Noble/Princess

For Rent or to Own: Both.

Cost: 15Image or 2Image to Rent
250Image or 25Image to Buy
*I may need help adjusting this. I am very new to playing a slave..

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: My schedule for work varies, especially now that we are in our busy season. I am usually available later afternoon to evening, however, I may be too tired to actually roleplay. Please respect this. Sometimes I come home and just pass out. I am mostly available on Sunday afternoon to evening.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Character development and story building. I would not mind my slave being owned by a decent master at some point. Or even "freed". I would be open to her falling in love with her owner/master and him freeing her so they can be together. I am also not against her being a part of a harem.

What are your allowances for your character: I am open to adult situations containing sexual content, however, I will not consent to abusive roleplay. My character is generally submissive by nature. However, I - as her player - will not condone abuse in any way. There are few reasons she would need to be punished for anything. If she refuses to do something IC, it is because someone OOC crossed my comfort meter and I will let that be known. I will not consent to my character being punished for something I am not comfortable playing OOCly, and this will be respected or I will not RP. Abuse includes but is not limited to: Emotional, physical, psychological/metal.

Long Term/Short Term: I prefer long-term roleplay. I may consider short term just to see how our characters mesh. It really all depends. However, if my RP partner cannot communicate with me OOCly to let me know what is going on, I do have the right and option to choose to move my character on, regardless of her being owned. If a roleplay partner disappears with no word for longer than 2 weeks, I will consider abandoning the RP. Keep communication or don't bother roleplay. Also, do not lead me on and leave me hanging to RP or blow me off constantly. I'll put you on ignore and refuse to RP with you further.

General Information

Character Description: Currently a WIP

Contact Details: Furcadia on the alt 'Cher' and RPR through her profile. Please do not contact me through my profile here on TGT Forums, I may hardly ever remember to look at them.

Notes: I would really like to be able to have some help IC with certain things, as stated, I am new to playing a slave. I do ask that the help not be forced on me, and that whomever decides to help me does not harass me or become a jerk if I decline certain suggestions or advice. Ultimately, it is my decision. I would also like if staff could do some IC interaction to make official on things, or at least someone whom staff approves both IC and OOC. It's less stressful if an official capacity is engaged, as official is official.